Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH experiences the deepest downfall this year  (Read 1119 times)
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:25:29 PM

In my opinion, ETH is having a capital problem at ETH when the ICO had too many scammer in the past year and made it a fear of investors.  Perhaps because of that measure, ETH lacks capital from investors.  They will soon come up with new strategies and plans to bring ETH back in the near future.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:13:33 AM

The booming period for ICOs has passed, so ETH is having a hard time attracting investors. I think ETh will be stuck in the long run and very difficult to return to the $ 500 price.
Be careful if you want to invest in ETH.

Well... there is no doubt that the destruction of the ICO market had a negative impact on the Ethereum exchange rates. From an all time high of $1,400 per coin on January 2018, the prices crashed by 95%, to trade at $86 per coin a few months later. But check the movement in the price after that low point. The exchange rates had recovered to around $330 per coin by July 2019, before a bearish movement took it below $200 once more.

The ICO market is still down, and there is no reason to believe that Ether will recover anytime soon. But the big question here is whether the correction is justified or not. Does the ICO bust justify a 95% reduction in the price of Ethereum? I don't think so. I would say that the fair value of Ethereum lies somewhere between $300 per coin and $500 per coin.
I agree, ETH's price should be in the range of $ 300 ~ $ 500.
Developers need to take measures to prevent junk ICOs from appearing on the ETH chain. Junk and fraudulent ICOs only discourage investors and distrust the ETH project. I think ETH needs a very long way to recover.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:53:10 AM

Price drops should be seen as a opportunity to invest for the future especially if it is trustable coin. Where there is demand and supply, there should also be a fall.  ETH's price was more affected by the recent market decrease, possibly due to the sudden increase. The majority sold it from the top to avoid losing money and and accordingly this was caused panic sales. Anyway we need to give time to the market, IMO this year the market has increased as needed. I already appreciate the increase this year has shown.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:13:02 AM

The booming period for ICOs has passed, so ETH is having a hard time attracting investors. I think ETh will be stuck in the long run and very difficult to return to the $ 500 price.
Be careful if you want to invest in ETH.

Eth is a champion coin for me and yes I understand the downfall of eth is really hard to see but I don't think it will be the same, ups and downs are part of this crypto trading. Also a lot of scam bounty projects have impacted the value already and I am sure eth will make a come back again with some serious pump. We are already in the last quarter and it will shine again.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Ghenjer

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:20:43 AM

actually it doesn't only happen to ethereum but some other altcoins also go down together. I don't know what's going on with the crypto market lately, but I think ETH still has a chance to pump $ 200 before the end of this year.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:22:08 AM

Ethereum has confronted an accident underneath $160 this year, learnt by The Coin Republic. It is said that this week has been unsafe for ethereum. The destruction was unforeseen of it as in the ongoing occasions ethereum was performing truly well like it generally does. It would hold a gathering in Osaka this year. The destruction was in reality a cruel blow on it.

It was at that point dropped to $220 and after that to $160 per token. The following day ended up being random as the value rose to $175. Positive thinking and confidence in ethereum were reestablished in brokers.

News Source: TheCoinRepublic
I see ethereum continuing to recover. Today it has risen in price by almost nine percent and its price, according to CoinMarketCap, is $ 184. It is possible that this coin will come out of its steep peak down. Of course, this coin will repeat the price movements of bitcoin, therefore, all eyes on it. The fourth quarter has already begun and Bitcoin is quite capable of growth, as it was in the second quarter, when it increased in price by almost four times.
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:24:14 AM

ETH could be your destination investing for the future because always consist price after dump can go back to higher in short time, when bitcoin have positive way to higher I think ETH allow how bitcoin raised up to higher price again, never late for take part become ETH investors.
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:56:51 AM

What really caused ETH boom was many ICO using its platform, and most investors had to buy ETH, that demand has isnce drop because of IEO innovation. The ethereum newtork is still very much in use till date, as most project are built on the platform. ETH price will still grow again but they should handle the issue of slow network and rising gas fee so as to make it more attractive.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:09:12 AM

I think Ethereum is an altcoin that has great potential in the future, maybe at this time ethereum is experiencing a sharp decline but who knows today or tomorrow the price of Ethereum can be significant again. on the other hand there are many projects that use the ethereum platform, there are still many communities involved, and I think Ethereum still has hope of increasing its value again.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:17:37 AM

What really caused ETH boom was many ICO using its platform, and most investors had to buy ETH, that demand has isnce drop because of IEO innovation. The ethereum newtork is still very much in use till date, as most project are built on the platform. ETH price will still grow again but they should handle the issue of slow network and rising gas fee so as to make it more attractive.
ICO is really big help for ETH to have thier own demand at early stage you will see that everything  is working fine.
But after too many ICO has been created by 2018 different things happen there are too many success project sold thier ETH to fiat and the price continue declining they sold thier ETH bulk and that was the reason why ETH is hard to maintain the price.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:56:43 AM

Price drops should be seen as a opportunity to invest for the future especially if it is trustable coin. Where there is demand and supply, there should also be a fall.  ETH's price was more affected by the recent market decrease, possibly due to the sudden increase. The majority sold it from the top to avoid losing money and and accordingly this was caused panic sales. Anyway we need to give time to the market, IMO this year the market has increased as needed. I already appreciate the increase this year has shown.

Not necessarily,,, price drops are of course great for long term hodlers,,, like myself but these are only if you have a long-term belief for the coin. Do not rely on trust,,, we are all incapable of being objective in trust once we own the coin.

Buy the dips, but never buy just because price is dropping!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:02:17 AM

actually it doesn't only happen to ethereum but some other altcoins also go down together. I don't know what's going on with the crypto market lately, but I think ETH still has a chance to pump $ 200 before the end of this year.
True, I am also still convinced that the price of ETH will rise again at the end of this year, although in the middle of this year ETH has experienced a very severe price decline, but the potential to rise again at the end of this year is always wide open for ETH, I personally am always optimistic against altcoin ETH, because ETH altcoin is the best platform in cryptocurrency.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:13:46 AM

Not necessarily,,, price drops are of course great for long term hodlers,,, like myself but these are only if you have a long-term belief for the coin. Do not rely on trust,,, we are all incapable of being objective in trust once we own the coin.

Buy the dips, but never buy just because price is dropping!

I like your style (Buy the dips, but never buy just because price is dropping)
Savvy investors always have a way to secure their investment in the market. Even though investment is risky, we must also think that investment does not only depend on falling prices, but always pay attention to the consequences too, because not all coins that fall will increase again or have great opportunities in the future. so, always consider this.

beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:07:43 AM

I believe in this project and I know that it will cost much more than now. I try to gradually accumulate coins

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:56:12 AM

It is not only ETH suffered from the market crisis lately. Btc, bch, bnb and other altcoins suffered from the bearish trend, too. However, as of today they are slowly recovering. Seeing how the bear attacked the market but the resistance is strong and can still climb up again.

Even if ICO days are gone. I mean, slowly not that reputable like before. But to think that ETH still stands and stronger despite all of the bad news about it.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:06:10 AM

Unfortunately, nothing can be done here, due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market is manipulated by big players and constantly falls, new investors and players do not want to enter such a market where you can lose everything at once in seconds or minutes and therefore companies that conduct ICOs on the ethereum blockchain also almost all fails, and because of this, the demand for ethereum falls, but everything should change when the growth of altcoins begins.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:15:14 AM

Unfortunately, nothing can be done here, due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market is manipulated by big players and constantly falls, new investors and players do not want to enter such a market where you can lose everything at once in seconds or minutes and therefore companies that conduct ICOs on the ethereum blockchain also almost all fails, and because of this, the demand for ethereum falls, but everything should change when the growth of altcoins begins.
Still optimistic that the time for alts will come back and this coin will regain its value, you have to manage your risk factors if you are still following this project. Investors who are going to long term would enjoy this downfall since they can buy more assets and hold until the alts market bounce back and
start to pump. Don't panic if ever you see bad downfalls instead take your time to observe and try to make more investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:15:46 AM

I think ETH has not been so down to excessive prices, maybe it was just a market correction, but the ETH platform is still thriving when few projects call for ETH, but on the positive side. ETH-based applications are still in development.
That's right, ETh is currently developing the Ethereum 2.0 platform which will be released in 2020. The ETH developers are working hard to make ethereum better. The current price of ETH is indeed low, but the opportunity to go up and reach the highest price is still very likely in the following year. I better invest in ETh than in shitcoin whose development is unclear.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:15:58 AM

yes that's very true, now the ETH has experienced the deepest fall this year of approximately up to $ 181, this could be an opportunity for us to invest long-term and can be a big profit, but remember if you want to invest it is better to strengthen mentally before you regret or get a loss .

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:23:54 AM

Maybe $160 is the lowest ethereum price in this year, and we don't want to see the other lowest price again. We now see ethereum has got increase and the candle is on the green so we can expect to see the higher price. I wonder what will happen when ethereum 2.0 launch in the next year, will it could pump the price to the higher price. I hope that could happen because that will give trust back to the investor, and they will come back in the project.

Ethereum still is the best investment besides of bitcoin, and with support from developers and the team, I think in a short time, ethereum will book a higher price than now. So we still have a chance to buy ethereum now as the price still not increase too high and it still around at $180.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: