Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:55:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold/Bitcoin standard - the ONE Bitcoin regulation world actually needs.  (Read 146 times)
poptok1 (OP)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

Roll Eyes...and I already know that it will never happen, not without a "pressure" from the public.
What are your thoughts, is it possible, is it sustainable, fair, logical and bulletproof?
-In my opinion it is but only in combination with fractional reserve lending abolition (which is a fraud anyway).
How to force, you know who, in to doing the right thing?
-protest?
IMO the only protest sign that's relevant but are there any "bad" consequences, how would aftermath look like?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:22:11 AM

it was worth digging it up Smiley

Roll Eyes...and I already know that it will never happen, not without a "pressure" from the public.
Only hyperinflation on dolar and global crisis hard enough to cause people starving to death may push public to make such pressure. The first point is quite possible. The second one is unlikely on current production efficiency levels (current crises makes people buy huaway/xiaomi instead of samsung/apple not old bread instead of ham). Without such strong pressure every manifestation/protest will only be laughed by elites "why you need bitcoin (bitcoin standard). We have fiat and it works great". And masses will fallow mainstream media bought by elites.

-In my opinion it is but only in combination with fractional reserve lending abolition (which is a fraud anyway).

I don't know if its possible. Even currently bitcoin may work on fractional reserve system on some exchanges. I've posted it here. Even now we may have more than 21M bitcoins.

In fact fiat backed 1:1 to gold with forced abolition of fractional reserve lending is as good as bitcoin. The only advantage of bitcoin is that none can freeze our account.
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:14:03 PM

It is really possible to have a gold/bitcoin standard but this is just impossible at the current time. There will be a resistance coming from the federal reserve, the banks and the government itself. It will  be very hard to do that. Also mass protest is not also a good thing to do since that will not be successful but rather risky for the people. The only thing that we should do is to have a revolution to create a revolutionary government and start from scratch. But still we will be wasting blood of many as a sacrifice and the question is will we win the war? So as conclusion its better to wait for the natural flow of things and wait until time itself will push the gold/bitcoin standard without shedding blood and putting ourselves at risk.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀