Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:01:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[Airdrop & Bounty] UOS Community Incentive, Round 2!🚀  (Read 704 times)
sobhoun

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:16:07 PM

Good evening sobhoun. Sorry, don't fully get what you mean by role for social medias. Can you rephrase the question?

I mean can UOS reputation system be introduced into social media platforms?
arrangut

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:22:04 PM

I mean can UOS reputation system be introduced into social media platforms?

Oh yes, of course. The reputation system introduces the competitive gameplay elements to user experience of social media platforms by revealing the reputation of its members
sobhoun

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:23:13 PM

Oh yes, of course. The reputation system introduces the competitive gameplay elements to user experience of social media platforms by revealing the reputation of its members

This makes sense, from my point of view, as basically in here we can increase the reliability on such medias
arrangut

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:30:23 PM

This makes sense, from my point of view, as basically in here we can increase the reliability on such medias

Indeed. And medias are the places where users spend much time, so for sure reputation is more than necessary there
sobhoun

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:31:07 PM

Indeed. And medias are the places where users spend much time, so for sure reputation is more than necessary there

But how it may be built up? Any ideas here?
arrangut

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:33:04 PM

But how it may be built up? Any ideas here?

I believe that most rational way is just analysis of the feedback of other members
sobhoun

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:37:24 PM

I believe that most rational way is just analysis of the feedback of other members

Makes sense. And UOS token is used all over the ecosystem, right?
arrangut

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:39:44 PM

Makes sense. And UOS token is used all over the ecosystem, right?

Yep, within the platform to purchase network resources
sobhoun

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:44:39 PM

Yep, within the platform to purchase network resources

What is meant by network resources? Can you please elaborate in more details here?
arrangut

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:46:51 PM

What is meant by network resources? Can you please elaborate in more details here?

As far as I'm concerned, main ones are bandwidth, memory, processing power and storage
sobhoun

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:51:34 PM

As far as I'm concerned, main ones are bandwidth, memory, processing power and storage

Makes sense and of course, all together must work smoothly in this case. Thank you very much for your assistance, appreciate it
arrangut

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:53:10 PM

Makes sense and of course, all together must work smoothly in this case. Thank you very much for your assistance, appreciate it

Always welcome
yourdano

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:39:05 PM

Really great to see more and more people joining UOS and I am having few question to clarify. Basically a bit deeper ones - connected with interactions with UOS community. Anyone around?
arrangut

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:40:09 PM

Really great to see more and more people joining UOS and I am having few question to clarify. Basically a bit deeper ones - connected with interactions with UOS community. Anyone around?

Sure, mate. What exactly are you wondering? Can you please elaborate in more details?
yourdano

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:40:59 PM

Sure, mate. What exactly are you wondering? Can you please elaborate in more details?

First of all, the community itself. Am I right that within it, users can share real content, discuss, give ratings etc?
arrangut

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:42:14 PM

First of all, the community itself. Am I right that within it, users can share real content, discuss, give ratings etc?

Absolutely so. U Community enables people to get into autonomous communities, initiate discussions or share ideas on the subject the community is devoted to. Users are free to organize the community’s hierarchical structure and govern it by themselves. What I also find being pretty attractive is that community members are ranked at their reputation within the community that displays their competence on the subject
yourdano

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:47:58 PM

Absolutely so. U Community enables people to get into autonomous communities, initiate discussions or share ideas on the subject the community is devoted to. Users are free to organize the community’s hierarchical structure and govern it by themselves. What I also find being pretty attractive is that community members are ranked at their reputation within the community that displays their competence on the subject

This all might bring us to deeper cooperations within the app itself. And as for the content, it is public, right?
arrangut

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:49:07 PM

This all might bring us to deeper cooperations within the app itself. And as for the content, it is public, right?

Correct. Any content created by U Community users is public and can be evaluated by other users. It may be a short post on a user profile, a comment to someone’s content or a big publication
yourdano

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:50:42 PM

Correct. Any content created by U Community users is public and can be evaluated by other users. It may be a short post on a user profile, a comment to someone’s content or a big publication

And content may be somehow reviewed, given a mark/feedback, so content creator gets his reputation?
arrangut

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:51:21 PM

And content may be somehow reviewed, given a mark/feedback, so content creator gets his reputation?

Pretty like that, yep. The reputation rate of content consumers who react to it directly influences the rate of content and reputation of its creators
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: