Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin isn't just an investment, it is the future  (Read 2200 times)
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:31:28 PM

From my last post about Bitcoin investment,  following the valuable contributions of members of the forum,  I learnt that Bitcoin investment is not just something that blossoms in a few days,  rather it takes patience.

That gave rise to my new topic.
Bitcoin isn't just an investment, but it is the future...

Let's all share our thoughts about this, in order to encourage ourselves and build a stronger community of users.
Everyone talks about the future, but no one for a moment imagines this future.Since you have created this topic, I would like to hear Your thoughts.What future do You imagine?
It sounds as if OP was certain and had evidence that bitcoin will take over the future(Uncertain in the sense it will be future worldwide currency or it will change into being the future), the term future is broad and promises will lead other people/investors into the deep whole. I am not opposing you, I am just interested to hear all OP's thoughts about this topic and clarifications

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrankNoland
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:35:30 PM

From my last post about Bitcoin investment,  following the valuable contributions of members of the forum,  I learnt that Bitcoin investment is not just something that blossoms in a few days,  rather it takes patience.

Let's all share our thoughts about this, in order to encourage ourselves and build a stronger community of users.
bitcoin does exist for the future, bitcoin is 10 years now so it hasn't really died yet, honestly i'm concerned that many people hold bitcoin in their wallets but they don't introduce bitcoin to people around it, i think bitcoin will get a lot of adoptions if bitcoin continues being introduced in public spaces or people closest to you, so don't expect bitcoin to be the future if the above is not done and holding bitcoin in the bag won't help anything

We are already aware that Bitcoin is the future currency, not only in Bitcoin but also all other cryptocurrency, and because of this fact people begun to invest in the crypto world especially in Bitcoin as they know that the value of this will eventually go up beyond our expectation especially now that we know that the adoption is there.
We cant say that for sure because I heard a lot of her says that Facebook Libra will have a mass adoption by storm and when that happens then it could be that it will greatly affect bitcoin’s price but on the bright side bitcoin was here first and stayed long so I guess it will stand it’s ground and prove everyone wrong.
I agree with rather, rather we say it was the 1st currency to be created and introduced blockchain technology, I understand that it is still standing strong but we don't know what the future has for us or bitcoin itself

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 11:39:23 PM

@FrankNoland, instead of making multiple post on this thread why don't you just make it in one post only? In that case you should quote multiple posts because the other might get deleted.
From my last post about Bitcoin investment,  following the valuable contributions of members of the forum,  I learnt that Bitcoin investment is not just something that blossoms in a few days,  rather it takes patience.

bitcoin does exist for the future, bitcoin is 10 years now so it hasn't really died yet, honestly i'm concerned that many people hold bitcoin in their wallets but they don't introduce bitcoin to people around it, i think bitcoin will get a lot of adoptions if bitcoin continues being introduced in public spaces or people closest to you, so don't expect bitcoin to be the future if the above is not done and holding bitcoin in the bag won't help anything

We are already aware that Bitcoin is the future currency, not only in Bitcoin but also all other cryptocurrency, and because of this fact people begun to invest in the crypto world especially in Bitcoin as they know that the value of this will eventually go up beyond our expectation especially now that we know that the adoption is there.
We cant say that for sure because I heard a lot of her says that Facebook Libra will have a mass adoption by storm and when that happens then it could be that it will greatly affect bitcoin’s price but on the bright side bitcoin was here first and stayed long so I guess it will stand it’s ground and prove everyone wrong.
I agree with rather, rather we say it was the 1st currency to be created and introduced blockchain technology, I understand that it is still standing strong but we don't know what the future has for us or bitcoin itself
Facebook's libra is an altcoin and also depends on bitcoin and it's investors. I don't think it will really affect the bitcoin's market price. Even the bitcoin is vulnerable, no one can surpass it even the other assets reach its peak. I really hoping that bitcoin will stay more longer because it's the future for everyone.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 12:15:55 AM

Facebook's libra is an altcoin and also depends on bitcoin and it's investors. I don't think it will really affect the bitcoin's market price. Even the bitcoin is vulnerable, no one can surpass it even the other assets reach its peak. I really hoping that bitcoin will stay more longer because it's the future for everyone.
The libra looks unnecessarily centralized and raises a lot of questions for regulatory organizations because of facebook as a parent company. Facebook, due to its huge size, causes concern in many states. Therefore, the prospects for libra are not so bright. No wonder Facebook has so far limited itself to only internal payments on its social network.
paskah01

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:11:18 AM

Speaking of Libra, here- you might want to know more about it through a simple and informative infographics (Some people prefer picture more than words)

https://blogchainzoo.com/the-controversial-libra/
ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:19:53 AM

I think at the moment, most people will see bitcoin as a long-term investment, they also believe it is the future, with blockchain technology that can solve a lot of problems in life, but now it seems that not many people realize its value, but I firmly believe that good technology will sooner or later be known to everyone, it has been the future of the world since. when born

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
samcun

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:03:38 PM

People are betting their money on bitcoin because they see the potential for bitcoin to be more successful in the future and investment will come.
there are some people who put their hopes together with bitcoin and there are also people who think that bitcoin is where there is a golden period and there is also a period of weakness. but I hope bitcoin will make me a millionaire.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:29:01 PM

From my last post about Bitcoin investment,  following the valuable contributions of members of the forum,  I learnt that Bitcoin investment is not just something that blossoms in a few days,  rather it takes patience.

Most people invest in Bitcoin as an investment before thinking that it is the future. When i invest in Bitcoin, i know about Blockchain - the technology behind it and i know that it has many great features so i start beleiving in it.
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:42:33 PM

Nowadays, People see cryptocurrency as an investment and a way to earn for living daily by doing a daytrade since cryptocurrency can be traded 24/7. Taking advantage of the crypto market is a nice way to earn money since it will just go up and down.

And we all know that Blockchain and Bitcoin really change the world and the payment system, also the best investion of all time.
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:47:38 PM

if we look and remember four years back, the value of bitcoin is very significant to be an investment. at the end of 2016 we see the highest value of bitcoin in its history, will this be repeated? may be. I see the year 2021 is the clear point of bitcoin, is it still feasible to be an investment or not.

this is only my view  Cheesy
Angi

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 04:34:36 PM

Nowadays, People see cryptocurrency as an investment and a way to earn for living daily by doing a daytrade since cryptocurrency can be traded 24/7. Taking advantage of the crypto market is a nice way to earn money since it will just go up and down.

And we all know that Blockchain and Bitcoin really change the world and the payment system, also the best investion of all time.

I agree. people are now searching crypto for a any kinds of thing that they can earn. whether they will trade, do services or anything that can receive bitcoin or altcoins. with this people now are easily to do what they want and they will not lead to a difficult way of living and it is not just for trading or investing. bitcoin nor blockchain can help everyone in many things. everytime it is improving so we can expect that all of this in future are greater and better. just hoping that evil one's don't find anything that will damage the image.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:57:19 PM

I believe cryptocurrency as a whole and not just bitcoin will play a major role in our economy in the future especially in trade and industry.  We started so many years back in barter system which is exchange of goods. then money came into picture, then time will come that bitcoin or crypto currency will be the major exchange to be used in the future.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:54:08 AM

I believe cryptocurrency as a whole and not just bitcoin will play a major role in our economy in the future especially in trade and industry.  We started so many years back in barter system which is exchange of goods. then money came into picture, then time will come that bitcoin or crypto currency will be the major exchange to be used in the future.
How to know bitcoin is future for us with price keep down? look with situation of bitcoin today we think is not enough reason why have to invest in bitcoin and make future assets by investing on crypto, we need revolution how invest can increase our asset become rich not make us poor by investing in bitcoin and altcoin because price have down, now I need time to get profit with investing on bitcoin and altcoin.
IwantMoonBefore2020

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:15:52 AM

Bitcoin can be used everywhere and from planet to planet, this is the humanity freedom and governements want to have every bitcoin for dominate worlds right now. 

"Copyright 2009 Simon Kallweit

Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License."
shiwenhe

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 02:32:22 AM

I'd like to know why the total number of bitcoin is 75 million?
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:05:32 AM

Well, I'm not too sure that Bitcoin is the future or even if holding it is the right thing to do. I for a fact do know that the Blockchain is here to stay, but when it comes to bitcoin I have my doubts. There are already a bunch of options that solve all the main problems the bitcoin network has; besides, Banks still see it as a threat. I'm not too confident with the future, but only time will tell.
JC btc

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:49:18 PM

Well, I'm not too sure that Bitcoin is the future or even if holding it is the right thing to do. I for a fact do know that the Blockchain is here to stay, but when it comes to bitcoin I have my doubts. There are already a bunch of options that solve all the main problems the bitcoin network has; besides, Banks still see it as a threat. I'm not too confident with the future, but only time will tell.

Well, we respect your opinion, for sure most of us here are not certain with that too, yes technology will really evolve and  I believe that cryptocurrency is the future currency, but we don't know what will happen next in the future, tomorrow, in the next having, we might have something much better than Bitcoin, who knows, so for now, while it's good to hold, I will hold.
aomakun

Activity: 1020

JangaCams.com

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:04:09 PM

Well, we respect your opinion, for sure most of us here are not certain with that too, yes technology will really evolve and  I believe that cryptocurrency is the future currency, but we don't know what will happen next in the future, tomorrow, in the next having, we might have something much better than Bitcoin, who knows, so for now, while it's good to hold, I will hold.

in terms of the development of bitcoin in my opinion can adapt to the future and also it is possible that bitcoin can be a currency for transactions because of circumstances that have no territorial restrictions. bitcoin can be used for investments and also payment transactions that depend on the region as well

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
educart

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 10:18:27 AM

I am not opposed to switching to digital currencies anymore, because fiat depends too much on the wishes of the leadership of each country, and money should first of all be a means of exchanging goods or services. But is it worth relying only on bitcoin? If its stability as the best digital coin does not cause strong confidence if you look at the current charts.
samcun

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:39:39 PM

I agree.  People really need to stop on having the mind-set that bitcoin is just for someone to get rich. They need to dig deeper to know why does bitcoin was invented. That it  is more than what they think it could be, the possibilities is unimaginable. Its purpose is so wide, it had many uses, it can even change the way people commerce and the way people live. It needed to be done because if people will just think that bitcoin is just a way to get rich, the full potential of bitcoin wouldn't be even possible.
I agree with you that bitcoin does not become rich, but my opinion is that bitcoin is an investment in the future and also has many uses for crypto or bitcoin currencies.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: