Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crucial time for bitcoin!  (Read 917 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:31:02 AM

Meh.   Bitcoin like many valuable investments has been going up, down, up, down, up a number of a times.  It started out worth less than 1-cent each and now worth thousands of dollars.

The wise hodl.  Bitcoin will likely massively rise once again.
Speculation that bitcoin will fall, die and disappear thousands of times was reported and I have heard it thousands of times, but bitcoin still survives. you're right, prices go up and down, up and down. We must realize that it is common in fluctuating markets, thinking that bitcoin will die just because falling prices are an amateur mind in crypto investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:30:11 AM

Meh.   Bitcoin like many valuable investments has been going up, down, up, down, up a number of a times.  It started out worth less than 1-cent each and now worth thousands of dollars.

The wise hodl.  Bitcoin will likely massively rise once again.
Speculation that bitcoin will fall, die and disappear thousands of times was reported and I have heard it thousands of times, but bitcoin still survives. you're right, prices go up and down, up and down. We must realize that it is common in fluctuating markets, thinking that bitcoin will die just because falling prices are an amateur mind in crypto investment.

It's been talk for past 5 years but still bitcoin still kicking although there are times that price dump but still it manage to go up but I wonder why people still talking about that and I don't know if they are afraid to lose their investment capital or they just spread fuds to accumulate cheap bitcoins since I saw some people doing that and yet they earned with the fud news.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███