Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:20:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 things should not be too in trading  (Read 1249 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 06:37:07 AM

The 3 things you shouldn't do in trading in my own opinion are

1. Don't trade if you don't know what you are into - Be informative on the latest happenings in the market especially if you aiming to buy some alts there a good research is needed so that you will not fall on dead or been trapped on dumped coins.

2. Never listen to the fuds sometimes there are sick people who spread fud news just to create panic to the newbie traders and if you been caught by them for sure you will miss the gold(profit) times or worse you lose your money.

3. Hand your money to the people who said they will trade for you and you will earned a percentage daily since a huge possibilities that they are 100% scam.

Exactly, this is what most common people does is that they are believing in any kinds of FUD, once someone said, 'this project is scam' or once the project's coins or tokens dropping its price a bit, the panic with it easily and will ask for a lot of questions, why the price is dropping, they didn't realize that it is just a way for other people to make them buy more at cheap price.

To many something like that especially if you are reading the chat box of certain exchange(some exchange having this option) and also in telegram groups and other social networks. But for me I don't listen on those since I'm on my god feel and visiting the official channels of the coins if I wish to hold them for more little longer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:00:51 PM

Trade too much

This is probably the very common case. Trade too many orders at a time. I once met surfing traders who traded hundreds of orders a day. Almost every day glued to the screen to transact. People who trade this way often hate to set stoploss, of course I still meet people with stoploss and they often take short profits, enter the market continuously and can say their trading history is very beautiful. , rarely see loss orders.
However, once they are at a loss, these traders are the ones who are most psychologically vulnerable, but because they trade often, they always put their capital and psychology behind the priority list. transaction plan. A single loss can make them more vulnerable to psychological and trading out of control. Even resulting in gongs and account destruction.
This is highly effective, avoiding over spending is a great help for traders. Do not trade too much, yes trading is exciting and fun but you don't necessarily need to do it all over the time. Take a break, and look around you might be not aware of the incoming storm though. Know when to stop specially if you are being all controlled by your emotions.
Know too many methods

Many traders take a long time to read and save on trading and then apply to their account. The result is more than expected. Losing no more armor, losing to the end.

I don't think it is bad idea. Knowing a lot of methods is helpful specially if you are not lucky in a certain way of trading  so, at least you are flexible to adopt certain changes.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:47:30 PM

The very same strategy will not work every time. As others said, there are so many strategies. So why do you have stick on only one strategy just because it worked for you a few times? That's unlikely to veteran traders, their mindset and strategies, you could say, are also volatile. It differs from season to season. Later on, you will realize that as an experienced trader, it is crucial to use different strategies for different purposes for different ways in earning profits.
It is true that the same strategy is not going to work all the time, however there are strategies that have shown time and time again that over the long term they work and if your goal is to make money on the long term and not the short term then it makes sense to only follow one strategy in order to avoid confusion about what you should to in a particular set of circumstances, and this is even more true when the market is very volatile and can move very suddenly.

This is important because sometimes you need to take decisions in a matter of minutes and if you had to explore several strategies to try to tell what it is the best course of action then you could lose valuable time instead of taking a fast decision which is what it is needed at that time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:52:25 PM

It depends on how the mentality of the trader. In my opinion trading too much can increase your understanding of many situations and gain a lot of experience, can indeed make a burden on the mind. Large volume trading is a good market, and knowing many methods is a great knowledge. this all depends again on how the user can survive the trading situation.

If your mentality is affected by this market, it will be very difficult to make a profit because this is not an easy place to exist. Everything in this market is always changing and it will never be stable so it is best to consider carefully before investing. I think new investors will often make a lot of mistakes in investing and they will easily panic sell if that coin drops. Of course no one can help you but if you can control your psychology, you will be very easy to make money in the bear market.
If you can play smart since you do have control over yourself, the chance of getting a good time while investing to this place can be converted to profitable journey. But if you are not ready and you don't have the attitude chance of surviving will be slim. This industry have a lots of factors to consider, knowing the right thing and follow your own understanding will helps you to achieved things that you wanted to have inside this market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:05:06 PM

The 3 things you shouldn't do in trading in my own opinion are

1. Don't trade if you don't know what you are into - Be informative on the latest happenings in the market especially if you aiming to buy some alts there a good research is needed so that you will not fall on dead or been trapped on dumped coins.

2. Never listen to the fuds sometimes there are sick people who spread fud news just to create panic to the newbie traders and if you been caught by them for sure you will miss the gold(profit) times or worse you lose your money.

3. Hand your money to the people who said they will trade for you and you will earned a percentage daily since a huge possibilities that they are 100% scam.

Exactly, this is what most common people does is that they are believing in any kinds of FUD, once someone said, 'this project is scam' or once the project's coins or tokens dropping its price a bit, the panic with it easily and will ask for a lot of questions, why the price is dropping, they didn't realize that it is just a way for other people to make them buy more at cheap price.

To many something like that especially if you are reading the chat box of certain exchange(some exchange having this option) and also in telegram groups and other social networks. But for me I don't listen on those since I'm on my god feel and visiting the official channels of the coins if I wish to hold them for more little longer.

Chatbox is home of trolls, I never use that in Trading, unless I'm on the mood to troll someone too (lol) or when I am having my pastime. Group signals is helpful when you know how to nurture it, how to derive the equations that's been given by professionals, and if you basically doesn't do anything as a Trader, you know, you are being a baby that is always being spoonfeed by others, then don't expect something great.

Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:42:51 PM

It depends on how the mentality of the trader. In my opinion trading too much can increase your understanding of many situations and gain a lot of experience, can indeed make a burden on the mind. Large volume trading is a good market, and knowing many methods is a great knowledge. this all depends again on how the user can survive the trading situation.

If your mentality is affected by this market, it will be very difficult to make a profit because this is not an easy place to exist. Everything in this market is always changing and it will never be stable so it is best to consider carefully before investing. I think new investors will often make a lot of mistakes in investing and they will easily panic sell if that coin drops. Of course no one can help you but if you can control your psychology, you will be very easy to make money in the bear market.
If you want to simply invest and hold, then you will not be much affected by the changing nature of crypto market. But if you are interested in day trading, you need to definitely have strong control over nerves as altcoins fluctuate easily all the time. I always recommend new investors for purchasing bitcoin and holding it in wallets for earning some money. This will build their trust in the market.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:10:58 PM

If you want to simply invest and hold, then you will not be much affected by the changing nature of crypto market. But if you are interested in day trading, you need to definitely have strong control over nerves as altcoins fluctuate easily all the time. I always recommend new investors for purchasing bitcoin and holding it in wallets for earning some money. This will build their trust in the market.

I'm sure new investors won't stick with bitcoin investment, because they'll see many movement on the markets with the alts.
When i was new as an investor, i bought bitcoin and just looking for bitcoin investment. And i've looked for the market and see any other coins rise and down and then i tried to invest other coins.
I think any new investors in crypto currency won't stick with only bitcoin as their investment, they would buy another coins too.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 01:15:41 PM

It depends on what you hold since if you mean the bitcoins for sure you will end up happy since bitcoins got huge potentials and you will gain on it's natural pump in future but with alt's? I choose to disagree since base on my experience I lost to much $ for holding my coins for long time period and I truly regret it since I miss the chance to sold when the price is high and now there's nothing I can do but to dump at cheap price since the coins I hold is almost dying today.

darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 05:58:33 AM

Not so many people have the nerve or the strength for trading really and no matter how much you push them or try to break the trading down for them to understand, they might never really be able to get it right or be able to follow rule of trading, especially when there is emotion involved which I think is really the main issue with trading.

The best I usually advise people to do is to go for full long term investment and not be into too much rushing to be after instant profit, but at that too, they have to make sure that whatever long term investment project of their choice should be one that is truly deserving and when talking of coin that is truly deserving, I think that it is bitcoin they should give that chance to, so that their time will not be wasted in future on an investment in some of these coins that have no lifespan.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:46:19 PM

Not so many people have the nerve or the strength for trading really and no matter how much you push them or try to break the trading down for them to understand, they might never really be able to get it right or be able to follow rule of trading, especially when there is emotion involved which I think is really the main issue with trading.

The best I usually advise people to do is to go for full long term investment and not be into too much rushing to be after instant profit, but at that too, they have to make sure that whatever long term investment project of their choice should be one that is truly deserving and when talking of coin that is truly deserving, I think that it is bitcoin they should give that chance to, so that their time will not be wasted in future on an investment in some of these coins that have no lifespan.
This is common sense and yet I see many people unable to grasp that fact, just because the market of cryptocurrencies can give great profits doesn't mean that everyone has the ability to take advantage of it and make money in this market, if anything the small number of winners and their incredible profits should be a sign that only a minority of traders can make money in this market.

Many people after experiencing the difficulty of making money while trading try to become long term holders, but that comes with many issues as well, the most important characteristic of a long term holder is to be willing to accept huge losses in the short term and keep holding their coins because they know their coins will go up in value and many people do not have that characteristic either.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:48:06 PM

Chatbox is home of trolls, I never use that in Trading, unless I'm on the mood to troll someone too (lol) or when I am having my pastime. Group signals is helpful when you know how to nurture it, how to derive the equations that's been given by professionals, and if you basically doesn't do anything as a Trader, you know, you are being a baby that is always being spoonfeed by others, then don't expect something great.

Especially the one on Yobit. There was a better one on BTCe but that's long gone.

It's a simple truth in trading that poor people read all the guides and analysis they can get and they are still manipulated and barely earn anything. Rich guys don't need to read TA all they need is visible on the chart as they go and the big supply of money they have does the rest.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:25:37 AM

A traders can avoid or ignore or even do not do while in trading is too emotional that can affect his/her trading because the common cause of the people why they did not earn money because they are panic or scared when the price is dumping there is many that we need to avoid while we are in trading that cannot help to us only use that we think it can help us.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:23:37 AM

Definitely we should not trade more than what we have. Its always been encouraging to trade more to gain more. However, we should know our limits. As they say, too much is something bad enough. Being in moderation is not bad. Its better to be safe than sorry. And being simple and basic is mostly safe. Sometimes more knowledge may sometime confused you and lost your focus.

BlackFor3st

Activity: 1932
Merit: 506

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:38:33 AM

Trade too much

This is probably the very common case. Trade too many orders at a time. I once met surfing traders who traded hundreds of orders a day. Almost every day glued to the screen to transact. People who trade this way often hate to set stoploss, of course I still meet people with stoploss and they often take short profits, enter the market continuously and can say their trading history is very beautiful. , rarely see loss orders.
However, once they are at a loss, these traders are the ones who are most psychologically vulnerable, but because they trade often, they always put their capital and psychology behind the priority list. transaction plan. A single loss can make them more vulnerable to psychological and trading out of control. Even resulting in gongs and account destruction.
There is another case that is trade addiction. These traders often prefer to enter continuous orders. Sometimes they don't have any basis for trading, because they want to trade, want to be able to get in and out and see a positive account. But once they lose, they easily fall into the kind of revenge deal. Often new traders easily fall into this situation. In any case, it's still not good for traders at all. If you are at a loss in this case then do not blame anyone, you are the cause of your account.
Collection of 5 interesting facts about Bitcoin that traders or investors should know: https://vakaxa.com/vi/tuyen-tap-5-su-that-thu-vi-ve-bitcoin-ma-cac-trader-hay-nha-dau-tu-nen-biet/

The trading volume is too large

This is yet another common case for trades that clearly show greed and desire to eat thick. No matter how good your analysis is, if you enter the market with such a large volume you are gambling. You ignore the probability of the market.
Trading volume is too large, which makes the trader psychologically if the price goes against the judgment. This proves that traders have no rules in capital management and gradually it becomes a habit that makes traders overlook stoploss placement. It is a very dangerous thinking, if keeping this way of trading, it is very difficult to go far from the market.
When trading large amounts, your account goes faster than you think. Once you lose money, this loss will cause you to lose control and make many wrong decisions and lead to losing money. So if you have a large trade loss, do not rush to blame the market or method. The number one cause lies in yourself.

Know too many methods

Many traders take a long time to read and save on trading and then apply to their account. The result is more than expected. Losing no more armor, losing to the end.
This is also the case without exception. The trading method is what makes traders the easiest to fall in. Rarely does anyone try to be patient with a method, learn every nook and cranny of that method to confirm whether they are effective or not, but the trader just keeps looking at the profits and then trading for a couple of weeks to see no results. is to find another.
When I know too many methods, it is easy for a trader to realize that I know a lot about trading, I go through many methods, each holding a little. But the final problem is that the trade is still inefficient, even though the trade knows much, sometimes it makes the trade make the wrong trading decision. Knowing too many methods easily makes traders lose confidence and frustration.
Best traders should not know many methods, just understand and know how to operate 1 to 2 methods is good enough. Left focus on managing capital and psychology. Slowly the results will be improved.
In short, anything too is not good. Everything should be at a moderate level, we learn a little bit each day, trade a little bit each day, forge a little each day. We go slowly, the results come slowly and go hand in hand throughout our trading journey. If you do not want to lose, firstly traders need to remember 3 things that should not be so in trading!

Your inputs are all helpful and what I can add in order to simplify all of it is that. You should control yourself and make yourself comfortable to what you are doing, you should stop learning different methods at the same time instead you should focus on those methods that you are comfortable with then master it.

Trading is somewhat uncontrollable sometimes so you should avoid this kind of scenario in order to minimize your losses and maximize your profits.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:42:29 AM

Definitely we should not trade more than what we have. Its always been encouraging to trade more to gain more. However, we should know our limits. As they say, too much is something bad enough. Being in moderation is not bad. Its better to be safe than sorry. And being simple and basic is mostly safe. Sometimes more knowledge may sometime confused you and lost your focus.

I just want to share, there are some people in the cryptocurrency space that utilize lending platforms to have initial funds for them to trade. Could we consider it as trading amount more than what we have? because for me, as long as you know how how to trade and you're willing to risk amounts of your funds it will be okay. But risking too much such as a newbie borrowing money is not advisable.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:18:07 AM

1.  Don't trade while your drunk.  
I literally laughed out loud at this.  I would also add that members shouldn't try to post shitty vietnamese translations done from google where things come out like 'me trade you long time' and the like.

You're right, tho.  There are a lot of things one should not do whilst drunk and trading, gambling, browsing ebay, and pretty much anything to do with money top the list.  As far as trading is concerned, you really need your wits about you and when you're impaired you stand a greater chance of losing money.  That's why casinos always comp their players with free drinks.  They know.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:21:22 AM

You're right, tho.  There are a lot of things one should not do whilst drunk and trading, gambling, browsing ebay, and pretty much anything to do with money top the list.

That's why casinos always comp their players with free drinks.  They know.

I might also add, don't do anything, while you're "high".

But I also think alcohol calms down customers, they're usually tensed, also it makes the gambling even more fun. And I would agree with you, casinos know how to do their business.

As far as trading is concerned, you really need your wits about you and when you're impaired you stand a greater chance of losing money. 

Wits are not enough alone. You have to know where the market price should go in the next few days/weeks, speculation if you will. So when trading you can expect what is about to happen, to prevent loses.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 05:19:32 AM

I just want to share, there are some people in the cryptocurrency space that utilize lending platforms to have initial funds for them to trade. Could we consider it as trading amount more than what we have? because for me, as long as you know how how to trade and you're willing to risk amounts of your funds it will be okay. But risking too much such as a newbie borrowing money is not advisable.
Good idea,
Everyone can make a profit without learning my friend advised me starting cryptocurrency trading starting a low amount day by day increased with learning but have no experience crypto trading.

Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:49:31 AM

Me too, I am borrowing money here for trading, But I have my own money. I just need additional capital for more significant profits. That's basically what am I doing when I am sure on that trend or that news, I will go all in and set a stop loss, So if I am wrong so that I can pay for the money that I borrow. Still, so far, I am not losing when I predicted that it will be a sure thing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:18:54 AM

Me too, I am borrowing money here for trading, But I have my own money. I just need additional capital for more significant profits. That's basically what am I doing when I am sure on that trend or that news, I will go all in and set a stop loss, So if I am wrong so that I can pay for the money that I borrow. Still, so far, I am not losing when I predicted that it will be a sure thing.

Well going through lending platforms should be considered only if you're at least knowledgable or experienced already in trading. I don't recommend borrowing if you're still trying to get a feel of the market. Stick to trading with small amounts you can spare since that would be the time where you'd mostly encounter consistent losses but helpful experiences.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: