Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoSec.info is now ChainSec.io  (Read 111 times)
cryptosec.info (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 74

NotYourKeys.Org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2023, 04:23:00 AM
Merited by BenCodie (1)

CryptoSec.info >>> ChainSec.io

After a good amount of thinking, I decided to rebrand the CryptoSec.info to ChainSec.io.

The reason being that .info domains seem to look scammy for a lot of people, and knowing that we're in the cryptocurrency space which is full of scammers, I won't be surprised if a lot of people look at CryptoSec.info as something suspicious. Unfortunately CryptoSec .com/.org/.net/.io are already taken so I had to rebrand to something else.

Anyway, to the few people who always link to CryptoSec.info when topics concerning security or privacy arise, I appreciate it a lot. All CryptoSec articles automatically 301 redirects to ChainSec so all those article links you lovely gentlemen/women posted will still work.

I know my website is just one small pawn in the grand scheme of things, but every small bit counts! I'll continue to work on the website to make crypto security as simple as possible for the masses. Thank you all and have a great productive day!

NotYourKeys.org - Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin.
-----
Join the Bitcointalk movement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5292109

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
March 08, 2023, 04:50:13 AM

If it means anything, I believe that you made the right move with the name change.

I would recommend expanding a bit more on the information you are offering. Everything you have right now is great from a beginner perspective. If you want a suggestion, I'd recommend explaining the importance of system security. A weak system renders a lot of information useless if a user is vulnerable. This is a great start though and I hope that you build on this resource!

P.S. I believe you should move this thread over to Service Announcements.
Edcrypto91

Activity: 38
Merit: 12

You are an anonymous friend if you promote Bitcoin

View Profile
March 08, 2023, 08:29:43 AM

I believe you are right although changing a domain is vital for the growth and trust level of your site.
One of the main things to note is that your site has to make a difference because only domain name change is not enough to convince persons towards your crypto site especially when it comes to the aspect of investment therefore you need to make sure your site follows their policies properly and prevent scam as much as possible because even trust check sites which most people use before investing rate websites mostly based on reviews by people on the site.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 06:29:51 AM

One of the main things to note is that your site has to make a difference because only domain name change is not enough to convince persons towards your crypto site especially when it comes to the aspect of investment therefore you need to make sure your site follows their policies properly and prevent scam as much as possible because even trust check sites which most people use before investing rate websites mostly based on reviews by people on the site.

?

Did you even check what the website is about? It doesn't even do any recommendations with concerning to investments; it's just a small website focused on crypto security.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3625

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2023, 08:58:02 AM

The site contains useful information, but at least try a little with the interface, and indirect promotion of ledger may lose your credibility. I am not saying that there is a problem with promotion, but put a clear statement that this part is paid advertising.
What is the reason for choosing the new name? The old name sounds better.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptosec.info (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 74

NotYourKeys.Org

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2023, 05:31:21 AM

The site contains useful information, but at least try a little with the interface, and indirect promotion of ledger may lose your credibility. I am not saying that there is a problem with promotion, but put a clear statement that this part is paid advertising.
Thanks for the tip. Just to be clear, it's not a direct sponsorship; but I earn a small amount from referral purchases. Hopefully earning a bit is fine for the community, as building this website took a good amount of effort. Not to mention that I'm personally a fan of Ledger products regardless if I earn referral commission or not.

What is the reason for choosing the new name? The old name sounds better.
I think the old name sounds better as well. The change was purely for the TLD. .io is simply far better than .info

NotYourKeys.org - Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin.
-----
Join the Bitcointalk movement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5292109
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3625

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 07:18:00 AM

Thanks for the tip. Just to be clear, it's not a direct sponsorship; but I earn a small amount from referral purchases.
Thank you. Some articles are good in terms of writing and wording, but the problem is always that the bias in writing the article, especially when it contains links to that service, gives the impression that it is a paid service and thus reduces your credibility, but in general the available information is good.

Overall, I wish you good luck and make a good profit with as few ads as possible.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██