Bitcoin Forum
October 15, 2019, 08:04:02 AM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was mining in 2009  (Read 435 times)
ETFbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 2051

Use SegWit and enjoy lower fees.

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 06:55:35 PM

how can i start bitcoin core with --salvagewallet please ?

It should be

Code:
bitcoin-qt.exe --salvagewallet

P.S. don't forget to backup your wallet.dat file

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IwantMoonBefore2020

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 03:09:31 PM

i get this wallet by dumping my Tokens.dat because all my bitcoin files are Stored in invisible files and crypted i still have cryptozor from 2009 in my computer i was crypting alot , how can i found where i stored it.. without using tokens.dat from windows files who store all the key in windows.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1065

people run from rain but sit in bathtubs of water

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:18:43 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2019, 10:56:33 AM by AdolfinWolf

i get this wallet by dumping my Tokens.dat because all my bitcoin files are Stored in invisible files and crypted i still have cryptozor from 2009 in my computer i was crypting alot , how can i found where i stored it.. without using tokens.dat from windows files who store all the key in windows.

I don’t think anyone here has any idea what you’re talking about at this point— atleast i know i don’t.

I’d suggest you to contact a “professional” who can potentially recover your wallet against a fee— and who can access your system to actually understand what you’re talking about.

See https://walletrecoveryservices.com/ for example.

I have to say though, unless you hit your head on a rock somewhere between february 2009 and now, i kind of have a hard time believing this story.

I mean really? You found bitcoin back in 2009, (Only a select few people did?), found out how to mine it, and now, 10 years later,  you suddenly have some sort of alzheimers with everything that has to do with this topic?
Or am i missing something?

You sure you didnt just buy a wallet.dat from someone who “claimed” it contained mined coins from x date? If so, you’re wasting your time.

IwantMoonBefore2020

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 11:03:07 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2019, 12:56:09 PM by IwantMoonBefore2020

I was early bitcoin miner in 2009 I encrypted my bitcoind files and hide it in other files invisible then I change wallet.dat files and encrypted it too and make script for open mining when windows open because my brother was closing my computer because peer to peer lagging in network. I make back up in paper but i dont found it and bitcoin got different pictures in 2009 BC  so when my bro talk me about bitcoin in 2015 I dsnt remember me , when he was at 20k I dsnt even remembered me that's when i opened my computer 1month aggo and saw every encrypting software I remembered me , I was against governement and bank from 2000 to 2010 and I forget because I start working and I was not anymore alot watching topics against governement and banks.

I was first mining in 2009 and I never wanted to be rich I wanted to destroy government and banks system we was in, no one believe me I was pioneer in bitcoin and in 2009 I said all my family and my closest friends to use software and participate in bitcoin network, they all said governement cant be destroyed but I was participating in network , I encrypted bitcoind files like satoshi said and change wallet.dat destination and put them in invisible files so no one can found them again. Because early days I know there will be one world currencies.
New world order 👍
I will found it but I'm not in hurry I'll remember slowly what I did.
I dsnt need anyone to believe me, I just wanted help with what I found in my computer from 2000 to finish of 2012 , when i open it in 2019 and connect it to internet he was using 100% cpu , and in finish of 2012 I change computer because I was not able to do anything with it anymore, he was all times at 100% cpu so when I connected it , I start to understand what I did and remember writing my wallet in paper and mining bitcoin in 2009.
nc50lc

Activity: 742
Merit: 632

Self-proclaimed Genius ㊙️

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 03:32:05 AM

[1] If that was true, then you might be one of the owner of those "Satoshi coins".
But this:
-snip- I start to understand what I did and remember writing my wallet in paper and mining bitcoin in 2009.
Paper wallet wasn't a thing in 2009.
BIP39 (12/24/xx Word Phrase) was never supported by BitcoinQt/Core.
Brainwallet wasn't invented yet (Apr 8, 2012).

-snip- how can i found where i stored it.. without using tokens.dat from windows files who store all the key in windows.
Other than the file name that I previously suggested,
The only indicator I can think of is the file size,
since only one address had been used, the wallet.dat file size should be around <100kB to 150kB.

If memory serves you right, just keep loading each wallet.dat files;
one 2009 block reward (50BTC) is huge enough for a reward to your effort (if you luckily mined a block).
repeat [1]

IwantMoonBefore2020

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 08:50:31 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2019, 09:05:13 AM by IwantMoonBefore2020

Thank you man yes that's true, thank you for the indication of the files this help me alot.

As I said before I was not trading or selling any coin I was focusing in network help in 2009, in finish of 2011 I bought with my wife and printed paper wallet. My father remember the paper. But for my coin I mined in 2009 everything is encrypted so I'm the one who can found these files :/

In 2009 it was BC  pictures so in 2012 I dsnt make connection with B bitcoin.
I will search this files, I found 7 files encrypted with cryptozor but I dont remember the password I used.
IwantMoonBefore2020

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 03:53:33 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2019, 04:48:42 PM by IwantMoonBefore2020

https://ibb.co/QMM5Tsz I'm not kidding

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://github.com/anonymousbitcoin&ved=2ahUKEwjLydXyj5flAhWKZVAKHd0LC4wQFjACegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2jqz7TGkXhAil5sOY8VLhG&cshid=1570897198586

In my jap files from 2010 I got this https://ibb.co/68ztv53 jondo is actually old jap and he was using bitcoin

I probably need to get back my jondo account too https://ibb.co/d2rgtKq
IwantMoonBefore2020

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 11:56:08 PM

I'm close to get back my wallet , somoene can help me for explain me how to get back my wallet from 2009 with long keys , this is like keys your receive when you make new wallet in bitadresse the oldest wallet you can have ? Just explain me PLEASE THANK YOU , I writed all with my hand I remember me

( just explain me where to put my long code for get my wallet ? ) what is this code , this is like master key ? THANKS ALOT I REWARD all who helped me here
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1052

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:01:42 AM

I'm close to get back my wallet , somoene can help me for explain me how to get back my wallet from 2009 with long keys , this is like keys your receive when you make new wallet in bitadresse the oldest wallet you can have ? Just explain me PLEASE THANK YOU , I writed all with my hand I remember me

( just explain me where to put my long code for get my wallet ? ) what is this code , this is like master key ? THANKS ALOT I REWARD all who helped me here

By "long keys" do you mean something along the lines of private key or public key? If you have the private key for the address that you mined with, you can use Bitcoin-qt or other Bitcoin wallets to register it and use the coins associated with the address/private key. A WIF private key, for your information, starts with a 5.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
IwantMoonBefore2020

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:41:09 AM

It was long realy long key not wif, you can see wich key is it when you download history of bitadresse version the oldest one show the key it was something like more then 40 numbers and letters, this is the oldest version of wallet you can get in whole times I dsnt even remember me if it was wallet or private key , I give the paper to my mom I remember it because it was the only one paper I give to my mom in my life and I told her  " mom this paper can change our life you need to keep it all your life some where safe"  I make 2 copy , mine is in game box and I try to found it , i make encrypted files with the key (wallet or private key) but i cant decrypt the files with cryptozor i try every password but it's not working.
My computer mined from 2009 to finish of 2012 before bitcointalk,  I was using raptr and xfire there was alot of people who was against bitcoin so security was needed against governement, I try my best to found these paper but I need help when I recover it , where to put the key ?
Deathwing
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 01:02:16 AM

It was long realy long key not wif, you can see wich key is it when you download history of bitadresse version the oldest one show the key it was something like more then 40 numbers and letters, this is the oldest version of wallet you can get in whole times I dsnt even remember me if it was wallet or private key , I give the paper to my mom I remember it because it was the only one paper I give to my mom in my life and I told her  " mom this paper can change our life you need to keep it all your life some where safe"  I make 2 copy , mine is in game box and I try to found it , i make encrypted files with the key (wallet or private key) but i cant decrypt the files with cryptozor i try every password but it's not working.
My computer mined from 2009 to finish of 2012 before bitcointalk,  I was using raptr and xfire there was alot of people who was against bitcoin so security was needed against governement, I try my best to found these paper but I need help when I recover it , where to put the key ?

What you are asking is kind of confusing, the only way to spend bitcoins associated with a certain address is to have the private key belonging to that address. I do not know what sort of a wallet creator you have used and how it generally creates it, from what it looks of it you definitely have to find that paper and check if it is a valid private key or not, as long as it is a private key, putting it into a wallet is a piece of cake.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
IwantMoonBefore2020

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 01:47:45 AM

What you are asking is kind of confusing, the only way to spend bitcoins associated with a certain address is to have the private key belonging to that address. I do not know what sort of a wallet creator you have used and how it generally creates it, from what it looks of it you definitely have to find that paper and check if it is a valid private key or not, as long as it is a private key, putting it into a wallet is a piece of cake.

Into a wallet?  If its key with 40 + characters ? Where put it ?  I saw somoene who was saying to download bitadresse old version and put my key here for get the private key ? But this is working?
nc50lc

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 02:49:34 AM

Exactly how many characters? And as much as possible, include the 1st character.
That's all we need to guess what kind of "key" was that, do not post a quarter part or half.

It's hard to tell based from "about 40".

FYI: A non-WIF prv key should be 64 characters long (32bytes);
compressed WIF should be 52, uncompressed WIF should be 51.

I saw somoene who was saying to download bitadresse old version and put my key here for get the private key ? But this is working?
Do not entertain those kind of PMs specially from newbies!
Be wary of offsite links, there are tons of phishing sites disguised to look like the original.

IwantMoonBefore2020

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:30:05 AM

Exactly how many characters? And as much as possible, include the 1st character.
That's all we need to guess what kind of "key" was that, do not post a quarter part or half.

I saw somoene who was saying to download bitadresse old version and put my key here for get the private key ? But this is working?
Be wary of offsite links, there are tons of phishing sites disguised to look like the original.

I Pm you when i get back my Key tomorrow i get it back i remember where my mom put the paper but she is sleeping right now Smiley , thank you for your help i hope paper is here..
IwantMoonBefore2020

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:44:02 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2019, 05:09:34 AM by IwantMoonBefore2020

Before tomorrow I tried one of my wallet I dumped by window token files and got this error with bitcoin core, what this means https://ibb.co/8bWSrNw and he is saying he got information about block 52 right  ?

https://ibb.co/sJGv2zY what is the transactions under all from my bitcoin files or wallet ? Or transactions from adresse in wallet.dat ? Or nothing? Looks like transactions ?
nc50lc

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 07:28:05 AM

I Pm you when i get back my Key tomorrow i get it back i remember where my mom put the paper but she is sleeping right now Smiley , thank you for your help i hope paper is here..
You don't have to, just keep the discussion public.
The number of characters and 1st digit is enough to tell what kind of "key" is it, you don't have to PM me (or others) the whole key.

[1] Before tomorrow I tried one of my wallet I dumped by window token files and got this error with bitcoin core, what this means https://ibb.co/8bWSrNw and he is saying he got information about block 52 right  ?
[2] -snip-
[1] No, the log means: your node's last blk file which is "blk01823.dat" has 52 blocks in it.
[2] The contents aren't readable, it's either encrypted or corrupted.

Please post 1 at a time, consecutive posting is against the rule (just edit your previous post if you need to update).

Deathwing
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:22:58 PM

Into a wallet?  If its key with 40 + characters ? Where put it ?  I saw somoene who was saying to download bitadresse old version and put my key here for get the private key ? But this is working?

Depends on the wallet, every wallet has some sort of "redeem private key" feature. I checked bitaddress' system, I must say it is a bit confusing whether this is the version you used or a version prior to the current one but it appears to be that there should be a QR code/Private key on the paper with the passphrase you need to utilize and redeem the "Spending" key (aka private key) through a wallet. As I mentioned, exactly where to put it depends on which wallet you would like to use.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
IwantMoonBefore2020

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 09:56:31 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2019, 11:20:44 PM by IwantMoonBefore2020

My computer mined from 2009 to finish of 2012 before bitcointalk,  I was using raptr and xfire there was alot of people who was against bitcoin so security was needed against governement, I try my best to found these paper but I need help when I recover it , where to put the key ?

Into a wallet?  If its key with 40 + characters ? Where put it ?  I saw somoene who was saying to download bitadresse old version and put my key here for get the private key ? But this is working?

Depends on the wallet, every wallet has some sort of "redeem private key" feature. I checked bitaddress' system, I must say it is a bit confusing whether this is the version you used or a version prior to the current one but it appears to be that there should be a QR code/Private key on the paper with the passphrase you need to utilize and redeem the "Spending" key (aka private key) through a wallet. As I mentioned, exactly where to put it depends on which wallet you would like to use.

Little update still searching paper , tomorrow I try to decrypt my encrypted files again.
I writed 64 characters long and got 2 qr code on paper I will search my parents house tomorrow 👍
nc50lc

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 02:22:49 AM

Quote from: IwantMoonBefore2020
I writed 64 characters long and got 2 qr code on paper I will search my parents house tomorrow 👍
Now that's a Bitcoin ECDSA private key.
As long as the characters consist of 0-9 & A-F, there's a very high chance that it's a prv key.

You might need to convert it to WIF once you've decided to spend it depending on your chosen wallet.

Just do not post it here or it will be stolen in seconds.

IwantMoonBefore2020

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 05:09:07 AM

Quote from: IwantMoonBefore2020
Now that's a Bitcoin ECDSA private key.
As long as the characters consist of 0-9 & A-F, there's a very high chance that it's a prv key.

You might need to convert it to WIF once you've decided to spend it depending on your chosen wallet.

Just do not post it here or it will be stolen in seconds.

I comeback here and talk to you when I get back my paper , thank you man
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.