Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💎IEO Service💎List Your Ico And Ieo For 0 $ Upfront On Exchange.  (Read 311 times)
Ejanend (OP)

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:47:24 PM
Merited by Dobmader (4)

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 05:27:53 AM

this is really good project now we feel the need of IEO platform is need in cryptomarket. i have researched about your project you have professional team with professional designer. hope your project will be successful project in future.
Ejanend (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 05:29:48 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2019, 05:42:13 AM by Ejanend

this is really good project now we feel the need of IEO platform is need in cryptomarket. i have researched about your project you have professional team with professional designer. hope your project will be successful project in future.
thanks for your kind words team are doing full struggle behind the seen. please check our white paper team will make an announcement for IEO in big exchange very soon.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
compex

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:07:18 AM

can you tell us please where you will do IEO first ? it will be more better if you IEO in IDAX exchange .and if you are interested you can contact me i can help you in IDAX.
Ejanend (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:10:22 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2019, 06:23:59 AM by Ejanend

can you tell us please where you will do IEO first ? it will be more better if you IEO in IDAX exchange .and if you are interested you can contact me i can help you in IDAX.
we make announcement soon for IEO but IDAX is not in our list of IEO's exchanges. we will contact you soon when interested in IDAX exchange. are you official team from IDAX exchange? i am asking this question because most of peoples trying to scam money from team but they can't they just wast the time.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
compex

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:11:47 AM

we make announcement soon for IEO but IDAX is not in our list of IEO's exchanges. we will contact you soon when interested in IDAX exchange. are you official team from IDAX exchange?
i am not official team of IDAX i am just a market agent i can contact you direct with IDAX listing team.
Ejanend (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:57:07 AM

we make announcement soon for IEO but IDAX is not in our list of IEO's exchanges. we will contact you soon when interested in IDAX exchange. are you official team from IDAX exchange?
i am not official team of IDAX i am just a market agent i can contact you direct with IDAX listing team.
this is good. now according to roadmap the team will doing an event for private sale and they will get pretty good fund in private sale. because alot of investors are interested in this project. and after that we will do IEO in other exchange for which will make an announcement soon. after that i hope they will contact you if team are interest in IDAX exchange.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:18:53 AM

Yana Bin, Agus Rohman, Kenzo and jass, 4 of 9 team members do not have a clear LinkedIn profile. Either it is unavailable or links to twitter page,
and almost all of your team member does not have a proper link to their Twitter, it redirected me to IEOS twitter.
it's like you are doing it in rush, please fix all of those.

Ieos2020

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:48:10 AM

Ok my freind, i will check it
Ejanend (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:48:44 AM

Yana Bin, Agus Rohman, Kenzo and jass, 4 of 9 team members do not have a clear LinkedIn profile. Either it is unavailable or links to twitter page,
and almost all of your team member does not have a proper link to their Twitter, it redirected me to IEOS twitter.
it's like you are doing it in rush, please fix all of those.

thanks for identify the mistake now i will be fixed as soon as possible. you can go to website and join the IEO's telegram official group to find all team. some of team are using twitter account and in website you can find them thanks.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:56:52 AM

this is good. now according to roadmap the team will doing an event for private sale and they will get pretty good fund in private sale. because alot of investors are interested in this project. and after that we will do IEO in other exchange for which will make an announcement soon. after that i hope they will contact you if team are interest in IDAX exchange.
This exchange is fraudulent in carrying out IEO, not so long ago there was an article with charges. Be careful with your choice.
Ejanend (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:22:12 AM

This exchange is fraudulent in carrying out IEO, not so long ago there was an article with charges. Be careful with your choice.
thanks for your advise. before some days someone also told me about IDAX exchange that they will do fake IEO but we will carefully think about exchanges and i also noticed alot of projects have done IEO in different exchanges but it gone failed. but most of project did not do any publicity for their project publicity is the key of success.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 02:42:20 PM

you have a softcap set at 200k, but no escrow i can see so that seems risky? : /
your having an ICO to make what here? a platform FOR ieos?  so confusing
also: your OP says "click here" for contract address, but thats a picture, you CANT click it lol

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 08:26:53 PM

What can I say here? Your advisor has this linkedin profile -

And most of the team members' linkedin profile is not available.

Is this a joke or what? Also, your roadmap content is basically selling your token and listing this on exchanges. Nothing substantial can be found on your whitepaper. I won't be surprised if no one has the interest to list their coin or token on your platform.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 07:48:51 AM

Op, are you part of team? As your concept is IEO, so why your project not on exchange for IEO. I mean your project should be on exchange for IEO from the beginning. If not so how will you list other project for IEO. Is it not something unrealistic? I think so. I don't think your concept is much effective. Because if someone do not have enough money to list on IEO then they should not bother to open any fundraising project. By this way you will just encourage scammers. Someone will build a website and will request to you for listing their project on IEO. But nothing return will get investors. So I don't believe investors are interested on your project.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ieos2020

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:19:04 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2019, 02:31:14 PM by Ieos2020

you have a softcap set at 200k, but no escrow i can see so that seems risky? : /
your having an ICO to make what here? a platform FOR ieos?  so confusing
also: your OP says "click here" for contract address, but thats a picture, you CANT click it lol
I click contract address on site and it work
0x395f7bC771DB53732025547458f96Ee217aF6aD1
Ieos2020

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:28:39 PM

Op, are you part of team? As your concept is IEO, so why your project not on exchange for IEO. I mean your project should be on exchange for IEO from the beginning. If not so how will you list other project for IEO. Is it not something unrealistic? I think so. I don't think your concept is much effective. Because if someone do not have enough money to list on IEO then they should not bother to open any fundraising project. By this way you will just encourage scammers. Someone will build a website and will request to you for listing their project on IEO. But nothing return will get investors. So I don't believe investors are interested on your project.
You're not careful about our work principle . Our job is  list our token to the exchanges and help  ieo's for list to this exchange . So of course our roadmap should be this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: