Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Come here to check best big hashrate miners to buy!  (Read 433 times)
yrk1957

Activity: 529
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:10:15 AM

If a seller is offering Alibaba Trade Assurance then that is escrow itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:48:02 AM

Sorry I was stiffed on that btc miner usb PI was not covered, virtual currency miner at alibaba. It was in like 2015 or so but still.

Also, others have ordered proucts from alibaba and not gotten the product but a clone or something else. Again 2016 or so. That may still be common.

Would be simple to simply do PayPal and this whole problem would go away in the USA. Paypal I can use a credit card with

Paypal purchase, my Amex card and get 45 days protection from PayPal and 60 days if I tell Amex about it before the 45 days on PayPal

expire in a dispute.

Remember Alpha Technologies on here even with PayPal scam'd a mess of folk with taking 1/3 down only to look legit with Paypal and deliberately waited

till 45 days -60 days passed..(with dispute and credit card help added) then went poof...thus they only got 1/3 with PayPal and ALL THE $$$

from folk who did NOT bother with a credit card under

Paypal and they lost it all..by going past 45 days without the credit card option under PayPal...the credit card people did (me) get $$$ back.

As an aside always use a credit card as a payment option on PayPal. You file a dispute under 45 days with PayPal you also get 15 days more under credit card protection as a result.

cheap insurance on PayPal for 'supposed' sketchy stuff..a 2nd layer of protection

anyway, if they can do Alibaba pay system and are legit...paypal will be happy to have them and they can adjust the USA fees accordingly

along with the 27.6% tariff on their site...if you can make a button for Alibaba payment and the 27.6% location tariff you can also

do full Paypal payment as well...assuming you believe in your product...I would suspect if they offered payment via PayPal the would

sell out within a day (as such I call dibbs on the 1st PayPal order for this idea). Indeed PayPal is a no brainer IMHO they should just do that.

again, you get where I'm coming from...if you the OP is representing a truly large scale ASIC maker .they have the $$ to risk sending an ASIC

unit first either free or to be paid later after review or shipped back if review sucks...they also as ASIC makers can certainly do PayPal

or at least a group buy with escrow AS A ONE TIME THING...once you have SHOWN you are legit via a legit review and escrow on

a group buy that work..here on Bitcointalk ...THERE IS NO LONGER AN ISSUE...but sorry as said above have to establish legitness first...and if you can

spring for a platter at the foundry for enough ASIC chips to make a crypto ASIC miner and production all the above I point out a unit for review

or group by via escrow is small change indeed

and virtually no risk vs reward

but again, PayPal you'd be selling stuff the day it went up and likely sell out. (again I call dibbs if PayPal...want a unit!) Smiley

...though you still might need a review of a miner to launch such with PayPal to get traction

anyway, I type as fast as I think thus long posts are not an issue (if you can take a stream of thought as it hits the page)

I don't like all this myself...but the way of the world now with the many scam's and non-delivery of stuff on bitcointalk these days...just the way it is

you jump through the hoops I've mentioned or you are likely fair or unfair to be hit with a scammer tag and forgotten about...harsh but true.

later

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
yrk1957

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:27:29 AM

You can pay with Credit Card on Alibaba while using Trade Assurance. So you will get the same double protection as Paypal.

I have done numerous transactions without issues in the last year. And you get better prices than any other shop online.
algcool (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 09:11:47 AM

You can pay with Credit Card on Alibaba while using Trade Assurance. So you will get the same double protection as Paypal.

I have done numerous transactions without issues in the last year. And you get better prices than any other shop online.

Thanks a lot, sir.
algcool (OP)

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 09:14:59 AM

Sir,

Seems you are professional in the international trade about btc miners.

The trade assurance is the escrow itself, and many buyers use it to buy miners from us.

Most of the buyers think it is a very good escrow.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:34:36 PM

Kinda doubt it would work. But will look into this with other items and test. But at this time have no desire to pay a 27.6% tariff on top of the

uncertainty of the product quality and other issues I've mentioned in previous posts.

Still, no review of equipment on Bitcointalk of your equipment....no group buy offers with protections...so I get it your pushing for sales via the Alibaba site.

Still, no push in the USA and other markets for a group buy and discounts. Again, if Alibaba was an option folk in the USA felt they could trust, well we would

not be complaining on Bitcointalk of a miner drought due to availability and prices. (We still would be bitching in the USA about the tariffs..but that is another issue)

Also, again, no reason not to have PayPal if you have bona fides with Alibaba payment setup.

Again, all about trust of getting the equipment you paid for...I have outlied strategies in the USA to overcome some of these difficulties.

Again, review, group buy, etc would be ONE TIME things to quickly move product and show you are legit (even likely with the 27.6% tariff)

I doubt you will get any significant volume outside of the far east with Alibaba payment setup alone, even if it does work correctly.

Anyway, you are not the only ASIC maker to discard Paypal, Pesky Independent Reviews of Equipment, or any legit ASIC group buys with escrow.

Likely, if you are legit and moving units this is small potatoes and not worth the effort like other ASIC makers. On the other hand, for breaking

into a new market and needing Cheerleaders for a product, the old ways I mention on how to gain market share using Bitcointalk as a method

would still work. But alas, seems to be too much trouble to send a unit to review (even if paid after receiving to show bona fides) and/or a group buy.

So I will just lump you in now with all ASIC makers that don't seem to really give a frack and are just making noise on Bitcointalk and expecting a

newbie account and even if legit a minimum effort to move some of their stuff on Alibaba and that is the extent of your outreach. Also of course,

without any reviews or group buys or any other considerations...this whole thread may yet be not legit. For example, sending unworkable or

different older ASIC's instead of the purchased product. Bad shipping and or packaging, thus the whole international go around with DHL or FedEx etc.

(Been there done that, it usually don't work out well at the user's end)...stuff like that. So no 'track record' not gonna get very many buys for

your efforts I'm afraid on this thread. Too much scar tissue and broken ASIC dreams of non-delivery/sudden bankruptcy/bad product quality control/

bad packaging/language difficulty/warranty issues/delay on shipping. Anyway, you get where I'm coming from. Again, ask others who have done

escrow on Bitcointalk and Group Buys on Bitcointalk and WHY they are no longer doing so. Damn hard to do escrow on multi-thousand dollar group

buys on the risk at the group buy organizer's end. Anyway, good luck on drumming up sales on the Alibaba site, but I'm afraid it is not going to amount

to anything, in these times and with Bitcointalk's past issues with the scammers we've seen in the past and past protections no longer in play it seems.

later

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
TbvProductions

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:56:40 PM

https://cooldragon.en.alibaba.com/

This is our website in alibaba. We are a old and professional miners trade company in China.

Please visit it, thanks a lot!

still no escrow....hmmmm.....from a newbie account as well...(I mean buy a frigging copper account, at least it would be an attempt)

scammers..no pride in their work anymore Sad

Alibaba is offer the trade assurance payment, it is like amazon. You pay the money to the platform first, and we send the items to you. after you received the items and feel ok, then the platform send the money to us.

It is very safe.

Well...anyone else from China or in the world agrees with the above?

It does not really matter in my case, even if all you say is true, with the 27.6% tariff to USA (including import fees) at 10c kWh here that boat doesn't float. Sad

brad

brad you knew he is from china at first
also you had informations , so why you called him scammer and after it discussed about tarrifs!?
if its hard for you to deal with him simply pass him

the hourly transactions which has been done by alibaba is 1000x of the most expensive items you saw in your own world. if you cant trust alibaba you better deal with locals and dont search here.
+you are toxic
sorry for off-topic

This is the red flag.  Broken english newb account trying to give some validity to the post.

1st - yes my english is not that good b.c its not my native language

2nd - newbie account? im here since 2017 and in crypto business since 2011 when liberty reserve was the only option of payment.(im kinda sure you didnt even hear it)

sorry ,i have my own 6figure business and didnt have enough time that sleep in front of computer like you to login in all forums for making useless posts and be proud of it . you can call me noob or newbie but may be google tbv productions before call some one that?

and 3rd im not forcing and dont telling buy from this guy or any one else and even dont care of it , its between brad wants to make deal or dont want. but calling some one scammer with out any knowledge is out of respect b.c if deal done in alibaba your money is 100% safe. i had a friend with multi million transactions in there. its like you call binance scam b.c its from china..
bla bla bla
yrk1957

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:31:04 PM

Kinda doubt it would work. But will look into this with other items and test. But at this time have no desire to pay a 27.6% tariff on top of the

uncertainty of the product quality and other issues I've mentioned in previous posts.

Still, no review of equipment on Bitcointalk of your equipment....no group buy offers with protections...so I get it your pushing for sales via the Alibaba site.

Still, no push in the USA and other markets for a group buy and discounts. Again, if Alibaba was an option folk in the USA felt they could trust, well we would

not be complaining on Bitcointalk of a miner drought due to availability and prices. (We still would be bitching in the USA about the tariffs..but that is another issue)

Also, again, no reason not to have PayPal if you have bona fides with Alibaba payment setup.

later

Brad

I really don't get what you are trying to say.

You are asking for a review of Z11, etc, a product from Bitmain? What concern is that of the seller?

Most sellers on Alibaba know how to "deal" with tariffs.

Show me recent complaints about Alibaba on this forum. I have dealt with 5 different sellers on Alibaba, across 20+ transactions, no issues at all.

Please don't bad mouth platforms without reason.

yrk1957

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:37:01 PM

I don't say that there are no scammers Alibaba.

Do your own diligence, always.

Try small amount with reputed sellers and build a relationship.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 12:18:29 AM

later

Brad

I really don't get what you are trying to say.

You are asking for a review of Z11, etc, a product from Bitmain? What concern is that of the seller?

Most sellers on Alibaba know how to "deal" with tariffs.

Show me recent complaints about Alibaba on this forum. I have dealt with 5 different sellers on Alibaba, across 20+ transactions, no issues at all.

Please don't bad mouth platforms without reason.

Just showing you how to get a good reputation and move stuff on Bitcointalk.org. If things were moving well from the Alibaba site with

Bitcointalk.org users, I'd figure, I'd have seen some positive or negative comments about Alibaba and how good their refund policy and such is.

I have heard nothing about Alibaba purchases of ASIC miners of any type or any manufacturer on Bitcointalk.org. So I can only assume it is

due to a lack of review of the product and your company and other issues. The only way over that hump is what I've previously posted that has

worked in the past. Good luck. But don't think you are gonna get any action just by stating Alibaba is ok and has a good refund policy.

Sorry, just how it is on Bitcointalk.org.

As I said, I ordered one thing in like 2014 or 2015 on Alibaba a USB or some such and was NOT refunded because it was bitcoin-related.

Times likely have changed it is 2019. But so it sits on Bitcointalk we here nothing about Alibaba on ordering or otherwise.

Badmouthing aside, let's say it is a wonderful site. If it was so well used on Bitcointalk.org we'd all have been

using it by now. Thus the delay/confusion/newbie account/no review/no reputation problem we've been talking about on this thread.

Again, previous posts, without some significant movement by you on your product in the manner I mentioned, fair or not, you are not

gonna be believed. Again, perhaps this is a USA problem with Alibaba site. If so, not a lot of movement on orders anyway. Gridlock.

Brad

algcool (OP)

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 09:28:36 AM

These are USD price, free shipping to USA.
Please check with me again before buying.   USD

Alading T2T 30T   instock                        821
Innosilicon T2T 30T instock                     978
M21S 56T in stock                           1875
M21s 56t end of oct batch                     1625
M20S 65T, in stock                           2450
M20S 68T, end of oct batch                   2479
T17 42T instock                                   1619
S17 pro 50T in stock                           2843
S17 50T in stock                           2436
Avalon 1066 50T in stock                   1633
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:37:51 PM

newbie account avoid..no escrow..no independent review on here by a trusted member ...supposedly only can get via Alibaba..if you are crazy enough
to get one through Alibaba let us know here..but until some more proof ..most of us (me included) are calling this a scam.

Not that hard for a big ASIC maker to send a unit for independent review ..nor hard at all to due escrow...thus likely scam, sorry to say

later

Brad

algcool (OP)

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 02:28:19 AM

newbie account avoid..no escrow..no independent review on here by a trusted member ...supposedly only can get via Alibaba..if you are crazy enough
to get one through Alibaba let us know here..but until some more proof ..most of us (me included) are calling this a scam.

Not that hard for a big ASIC maker to send a unit for independent review ..nor hard at all to due escrow...thus likely scam, sorry to say

later

Brad

Alibaba trade assurance is a very good escrow, please google it. thanks.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:28:46 PM

Alading T2T 30T   instock                        821
Innosilicon T2T 30T instock                     978
M21S 56T in stock                           1875
M21s 56t end of oct batch                     1625
M20S 65T, in stock                           2450
M20S 68T, end of oct batch                   2479
T17 42T instock                                   1619
S17 pro 50T in stock                           2843
S17 50T in stock                           2436
Avalon 1066 50T in stock                   1633

later

Brad

Alibaba trade assurance is a very good escrow, please google it. thanks.

If someone on Bitcointalk is brave enough to pick up a unit in this manner on Alibaba above,  feel free to post your success or lack of success here.

Me, I'm not brave enough and so far don't know of any who are brave enough, with a high enough Bitcoin/Rank/Trust rating to take their word

on such. Again, hard to step up on stuff like this with all the newbie scammer accounts on here.

Maybe if I was a Bitcoin Whale, I'd do this, but don't have enough BTC to pull off such a stunt myself.

Whoever tries this Chump or Champ, let us know.

Newbie accounts will likely be ignored, even if all is well on this...because you know newbie accounts are misused badly on Bitcointalk. Which is why

we are having this discussion with the OP here on this thread on Bitcointalk in the first place.

Good Luck!

Brad

algcool (OP)

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 02:52:52 AM

up.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 03:16:16 AM

up.

replied to your pm

brad

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: