Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:21:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan to buy Bitcoin?  (Read 6098 times)
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 01:11:43 PM

Loan on BTC? Not at all I request everyone not to entertain such things because crypto is extremely volatile, I would say this is purely stupidity.

You cannot always expect only good things will happen in this, crypto has danger zone as well. Even if you get it in loan you have to pay the interest rates as well apart from that the installment amount has to be paid, which could lead your life in serious risk. So I would not recommend such stuff anytime.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 01:23:58 PM

Bitcoin is a great investment but i still don’t buy the idea of loaning to buy bitcoin, it’s volatile and the price continue to rise and fall. The undisputable  fact about bitcoin is that it’s risky and loaning to buy it is not certain for profit.

Its risky as bitcoin is volatile and if market falls after buying then you will end up making loss in bitcoin and have to pay the interest and principal back if you cannot sustain after a certain fall. Though if the loan period is larger than you can still hold as bitcoin can bounce back and can rise but how much can be the holding period is uncertain. So quite a few conditions before buying the bitcoin on loans.

Hasan905

Activity: 145
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 01:19:58 PM

I'm buying ~500$ in Bitcoin every month with part of my salary. I have a stable job and my company is doing good. I'm wondering if it worth to take 20.000$ to buy 2 BTC now and pay the 500$ as loan installment instead of buying sats every month. I believe in the potential of Bitcoin to reach 50k in a couple years, but it wouldn't be possible to buy near half of BTC at the 500$ rate, so this would be something like an "advance". Hypothetically (but still possible in some probability), if BTC collapses and never recover from 8k, I would still be paying this loan for about 3 years but wouldn't starve or something like that, it would just sux for a while, since I still have another source of income. I know it's not the place to ask I will do whatever I think it's best, but if you were in my position, would you do it?
It could be suggested if it was 2017 or 2019. Because at those years the price of it was at a lower level and it was profitable to invest in BTC. But nowadays, how can you make a decision like this when the market is not predictable at all and there always have a high risk to get lost. Maybe you can do one thing, save your money and till you get another better chance.

2017 or 2019 has passed and now we know the situation in that year, but next year we don't know so don't be pessimistic, maybe next year we talk about the same thing in 2019 and 2020 we can do that. , but if I believe I am sure to borrow, just borrow as long as you are ready to take the risk, but if you are not ready to take the risk, don't borrow, and one more thing you have to do understand the crypto market and that must be understood.
Yes i agree with you that someone should understand crypto if he/she wants to invest from the situation that he mentioned. Also must have a mentality to take risk and ready for everything. But still he should wait and monitor the market before he goes with such decision.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 02:53:34 PM

I think this is not a good idea to take a loan to buy BTC. Because buying BTC is an investment, when you invest somewhere you expect to get more than invested money. If you take a loan, you have to pay interest. The fact is, if you profit from investment for a particular time, your interest may be bigger than your profit. Then it will be a loss project. The other situation can be riskier if your invested project is lost then the loss of money plus interest will become a huge drop for you.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 04:41:44 PM

Many people never still understand how businesse work. The strategy is not working for you does not mean is not working for others . Someone who took that risk 2016 loan to buy bitcoin which everybody was looking at the guy as a foolish person to collect loan to buy bitcoin why not loan to start a good business that will be bringing him good profit every blessed day. The guy know it very well that business is all about risk either you gain or you loss. The bitcoin he bought with loan 2016 and later release them 2019 when the market is like hot cake gain so much that make him to pay his loan and start a good business that is fetching him money every day by day.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Wesleyeric

Activity: 54
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 04:50:56 PM

So many persons has written similar topics here, You need to understand that all this is your choice, Don’t seek for advice on it, because if the price of bitcoin happens to go lower from the initial rate you bought it, You won’t be happy, Do what ever you think is good for you, Look at the market analysis when to buy and when no to buy ok,
Bitcoin is a crypto currency it not a physical money.Do what ever you think is good for you ok.Bitcoin has a good vision but nobody knows when ok
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:22:07 PM

I will mever suggest for anyone to take loans to invest on bitcoin with the hope of the price will increase in the end of installment period. Investing 500 dollars every month is already a good for long term especially for your retirement plan so don't take huge risks.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:30:54 PM

Bitcoin is a great investment but i still don’t buy the idea of loaning to buy bitcoin, it’s volatile and the price continue to rise and fall. The undisputable  fact about bitcoin is that it’s risky and loaning to buy it is not certain for profit.

Its risky as bitcoin is volatile and if market falls after buying then you will end up making loss in bitcoin and have to pay the interest and principal back if you cannot sustain after a certain fall. Though if the loan period is larger than you can still hold as bitcoin can bounce back and can rise but how much can be the holding period is uncertain. So quite a few conditions before buying the bitcoin on loans.

Although Bitcoin is volatile its still a good idea to invest on Bitcoin BUT it only must be done without borrowing money since it is risky because you might fall into deeper debt once you realized that you wont get profit from the investment that you  have made. Its only possible to borrow money without interest if you are borrowing from your closest friends since you know each other. Another thing we can do is earn Bitcoin without spending money since that is also possible.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:47:27 PM

I'm buying ~500$ in Bitcoin every month with part of my salary. I have a stable job and my company is doing good. I'm wondering if it worth to take 20.000$ to buy 2 BTC now and pay the 500$ as loan installment instead of buying sats every month. I believe in the potential of Bitcoin to reach 50k in a couple years, but it wouldn't be possible to buy near half of BTC at the 500$ rate, so this would be something like an "advance". Hypothetically (but still possible in some probability), if BTC collapses and never recover from 8k, I would still be paying this loan for about 3 years but wouldn't starve or something like that, it would just sux for a while, since I still have another source of income. I know it's not the place to ask I will do whatever I think it's best, but if you were in my position, would you do it?
I have never been in favor of buying bitcoin on credit.  And I wouldn't advise anyone to make such a decision.  This decision can be very suicidal.  The price of Bitcoin is never fixed.  I don't understand why you want to make a decision to buy Bitcoin with a loan.  If you have extra money, buy Bitcoin with that little money.  However, it is a small investment.  However, do not buy bitcoins on loan.  I don't think it will bring good results for you.

Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 08:18:57 PM

I would say no to this proposal. I know bitcoin is a good asset and can be a good investment. But the main reason is bitcoin is so unstable and price is volatile. You can't say where will be the price of bitcoin go tomorrow. So, I can't buy bitcoin with a loan. I will take the risk till it's my own money.
JuSayCo

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 07:41:12 AM

Bitcoin investment is pretty awesome but risky. And taking loans just to implement your plan in buying bitcoin is more risky as it may seems to me. However, if you are 100% sure and believe your capabilities in paying your loans whatever the results of bitcoin movement in the market, then you can probably proceed with this risky technique. I think I must called it twice risky. Because if anything went out negatively along the way, you will carry the burden of losing an assets and the burden of paying your loans monthly amortization which turned out into nothing. But, it's just a negative scenario of weighing things out if you will consider. Its still up to you to decide which is the right thing to do.
maye5104

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 08:07:43 AM

Bitcoin is a risky investment. Never invest more than you can afford to loose. If you don't have money to invest in, you shouldn't take a loan.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 02:44:22 PM

I would say no to this proposal. I know bitcoin is a good asset and can be a good investment. But the main reason is bitcoin is so unstable and price is volatile. You can't say where will be the price of bitcoin go tomorrow. So, I can't buy bitcoin with a loan. I will take the risk till it's my own money.
You're right. It is always good to risk your own money than borrowed money. I experienced personally in my life. I had little amount of bitcoin in my wallet, but I took loan to fulfill some home needs considering there'll be growth with bitcoin. My prediction went wrong and now I'm in debt paying interest. If I've sold at the right time I could've avoided debt.

Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 06:47:36 PM

You're right. It is always good to risk your own money than borrowed money. I experienced personally in my life. I had little amount of bitcoin in my wallet, but I took loan to fulfill some home needs considering there'll be growth with bitcoin. My prediction went wrong and now I'm in debt paying interest. If I've sold at the right time I could've avoided debt.

I have a same experience like you. I took money from my close friend to buy bitcoin with 20% interest. But after 1month my btc was down and I had to pay him the money from my own pocket and also the interest. A bad experience. -_-
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 07:13:18 PM

The price of Bitcoin which is difficult to predict and volatile makes it difficult for us to get profit regularly. While loans must be paid regularly,
so it is too risky to use borrowed money to invest in Bitcoin. Better to use the money that we can afford to lose to buy Bitcoin, so when the
Bitcoin price goes down we don't panic. Due to many events we invest in Bitcoin with borrowed money, the price of Bitcoin suddenly drops.
And finally we have difficulty when we have to start paying the loan installments.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1428
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 07:41:08 AM

some say don't use a loan for bitcoin investment, I can instead use a loan to invest in bitcoin, especially at the end of the year there is a big possibility that I will make a profit.
Wesleyeric

Activity: 54
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 08:33:31 AM

Bitcoin is anonymous and it’s wont be wise enough to loan to invest in bitcoin. There are lot’s to consider before loaning and the risks involve. The price of bitcoin will continue to rise and fall, though we are positive and optimistic about the price of bitcoin in future but that’s still remain an assumption because the market is still unpredictable. So would you want to loan and venture your seed into something that is still skeptical and the price is being affected by lots of factors.

Bitcoin is decentralized and volatile, its not centralized and  the price remains unstable as many policies around the world still  affect the bitcoin . Before loaning to invest in bitcoin you should know it’s not centralized and the price can be affected by pandemic, war, or even natural disaster. Loaning to invest in bitcoin still remain a risk.
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 10:11:03 PM

some say don't use a loan for bitcoin investment, I can instead use a loan to invest in bitcoin, especially at the end of the year there is a big possibility that I will make a profit.

But what if you don't make a profit. because you'll never know if bitcoin or other altcoins will go up or down. if you barrow a loan from someone else and invest it in Bitcoin and  it lost in in bear market. then what? you'll have to repay the loan anyway. otherwise you could face legal actions and consequences.  taking loan is only reasonable when you are 100% sure that you'll make profit and repay the loan out of the profit. and bitcoin is not for that.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 10:13:39 PM

But what if you don't make a profit. because you'll never know if bitcoin or other altcoins will go up or down. if you barrow a loan from someone else and invest it in Bitcoin and  it lost in in bear market. then what? you'll have to repay the loan anyway. otherwise you could face legal actions and consequences.  taking loan is only reasonable when you are 100% sure that you'll make profit and repay the loan out of the profit. and bitcoin is not for that.

Taking the risk is a tough decision to make since there are really no assurance to what will happened along the way, it's just your own guts that you need to

entrust your decision, taking loan to invest to this market needs a very good study as chances to grow still possible as well with chances of losing its value,

no concrete assurance since it's full of speculations, it's your call if what you think is right for your investment.
gurjasmeetsingh

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 06:25:32 AM

I think it's not bad loan for taking to buy the bitcoin. But it's risky game.Due to the market condition to take decision for loan to be very think in outs results in future. I hope you give the installment regularly from bitcoin earnings. I think so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: