Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Ethereum Has Transformed The Crypto Realm  (Read 151 times)
OGEOS (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 12:34:20 PM

As Ethereum firmly holds onto the second largest cryptocurrency by market cap spot (by roughly $35 billion), I thought now is as good a time as any to take a look at Ethereum’s use cases and its contributions to the crypto world.

With the projects recent ETH 2.0 launch, here is a look at how Ethereum has transformed the crypto realm: https://www.tap.global/how-ethereum-has-transformed-the-crypto-realm
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 01:54:11 PM

Ethereum 2.0 is still in its first phase, the launch of Ethereum 2.0 will take place in three phases: Phase 0, 1, and 2. Ethereum's future is very important to change the world of crypto, because the system changes to the technology are very fundamental. In the future, the transaction speed will increase to thousands of transactions per second, which will support many business opportunities, especially in the dApp development sector.
but the target in phase 1 is still not fully met, where currently only 50 thousand ETH have been collected. while the expected 500 thousand ETH. so there are still 1 and 2 that will determine how important this Ethereum 2.0 generation is for the future of crypto.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 02:24:01 PM

i think the ethereum already transformed the crypto realm a little bit long time most of the altcoins are in related to ethereum since they are built in ERC-20 chain if i am not mistaken but this ethereum 2.0 was really great i think i should reinvest now again to ethereum.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 03:59:55 PM

Ethereum is almost 5 years old, and things are just starting to get very interesting, coupled with the second generation, Ethereum 2.0, this indicates that ethereum plays an important role in a crypto ecosystem.
in its development there is no doubt about Ethereum, it's just that it is still a position where gas costs are still high. even though it is comparable to its position in the crypto world, it makes a lot of people hold their Ethereum, and wait for gas costs to be cheap.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 05:21:38 PM

As Ethereum firmly holds onto the second largest cryptocurrency by market cap spot (by roughly $35 billion), I thought now is as good a time as any to take a look at Ethereum’s use cases and its contributions to the crypto world.

With the projects recent ETH 2.0 launch, here is a look at how Ethereum has transformed the crypto realm: https://www.tap.global/how-ethereum-has-transformed-the-crypto-realm

if i'am not wrong when the first bull coming in 2017 - 2018, ethereum become the most powerful coin in that time, because a lot of ICO project born and use ethereum blockchain in that time, so the contributions of ethereum in this crypto world was already proven right ? thats why i have no doubt on eth

Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 06:46:54 PM

Ethereum has been the coin of the future and crypto market entirely. I truly believe in the market and the coin . The launch really mooned the price and many are still predicting good increase . I always tell people that Ethereum got many people's love and likeness reason why they trade it alot. It's the coin by the people and for the people.
articlecity

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 07:22:32 PM

From the start of my journey into the crypto market i am mostly impressed with ethereum than anyother coin or project, I have been a fan, follower and supporter of eth and yes even bigger things are coming for eth which will be really exciting.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 07:39:09 PM

ETH isn't just going to change the realm of cryptocurrencies.

It could even divest itself of the main market, bitcoin.

With the new version, the amount of transactions will change and will be faster. Being a POS currency it also becomes an environmentally friendly asset.

Their prices could go up to 35k in 2025 as predictions say: https://trading-education.com/ethereum-price-prediction-forecast#:~:text=The%20crypto%20platform%20has%20predicted,even%20passing%20the%20%24700%20mark.

We'll see what time tells us...
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 08:31:57 PM

There is no doubt Ethereum has done very well for the space, a lot of ideas and innovations we have in the space now would not have been possible if not for Ethereum pioneering the Smart contract idea. The issue with Ethereum now is that the weight of expectations is killing it, the team seems to over promise but under deliver, just look at today's launch of Ethereum 2.0 launch, the launch has nothing positive to the Ethereum but was done in the name of marketing

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 08:51:10 PM

I disagree; bitcoin transformed the entire crypto currency realm; etherum had a soft landing hence provided everyone entirely with an easy facet, adoption and ease into the blockchain; with their massive and good to use smart contract platform; which led to creation of several projects in the crypto currency realm and morre adoption.
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:01:16 AM

Maybe many people will not understand me, but I will ask. If you are not going to do anything illegal, then why do you NEED complete anonymity in using cryptocurrencies? You understand that with the proper desire and diligence, you can declassify anything, if there were funds for it? If you want to hide from the state in this way, then I have bad news for you - the moment is not far off when your "enemy" will successfully begin to reveal anything, no matter how well you hide.
If you need complete, 100% anonymity-go into the woods and live without communication at all, the benefit of even in America, not to mention other large countries such as Russia or China, there are places where no one lives and does not gather. What is your problem?
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:05:28 AM

ETH isn't just going to change the realm of cryptocurrencies.

It could even divest itself of the main market, bitcoin.

With the new version, the amount of transactions will change and will be faster. Being a POS currency it also becomes an environmentally friendly asset.

Their prices could go up to 35k in 2025 as predictions say: https://trading-education.com/ethereum-price-prediction-forecast#:~:text=The%20crypto%20platform%20has%20predicted,even%20passing%20the%20%24700%20mark.

We'll see what time tells us...
35k looks like a non sense rate to be achieved by ethereum in the next years even in this decade. I remember some people have been predicting the same thing to the bitcoin in 2017 when they believed if the price of bitcoin will reach 100k for each bitcoin at the end of 2020. This time it's not even touching 1/5 from the prediction.

We are still in the 0 phase of ethereum 2.0 update and we didn't know how exactly what will be implemented in this update and how it will be going on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: