Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UHIVE Social Network - hundred of millons tokens SCAMMED by Core Team  (Read 136 times)
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 09:06:28 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2019, 11:51:08 PM by ChiNgadOr

Think there was around 1 billion tokens allocated to bounty campaign... =  SCAM

A marketing campaign with "FREE WORKFORCE" orchestrated by U-hive team.
They used all  bounty hunters to perform their tasks and then avoid paying the promised bounty claiming there was dishonest behaviour. I joined the translation campaign (got a +210 ICOs portfolio: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1It3mGiOqowJXM0kplsH4SZacqNypR4c3AHwSDBB6cA0/edit).. do good work and also read it 2 tiems before delivering. Appart from this, I am a reputable scammer hunter (check many posts aorund forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105258.0) and also offered U-hive's team the tools to check the quality of all translations (https://www.diffchecker.com/). They didn't checked anything.. they just didn't wanted to pay because they are scared of bounty hunters dumping their tokens

The original thread is closed, to avoid complains form users: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.0

When I talked about this in telegram group, i have been banned by their unscrupulous admins not worth their weight in sh*t. HOpe you also get scamemd without your salary.

Seems translation camapign, moderation campaign weren't the only campaigns that weren't paid.. probably they didn't paid anything. I will start the reasearch and post about all this eveyrwhere... forums, tweeter, linkedin, reddit, facebook..

TIme to get all bounty participants (there were thousands) to spread the word about what happened.. No thanks we don't need dishonest actors controlling a social media project. U-hive is a ponzi social media, that will be ironically destroyed by the social media they wanted to replace.

SCAM

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UHIVESocial
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 02:48:56 PM

Here at Uhive we have dedicated the past two years to directing all of our resources and energy to building and launching the next evolution in social media. What we have certainly not been doing is conjuring up ways for us to 'scam' anyone out of anything - let alone our own tokens.

After two years of incredibly hard work we launched Uhive for Android on the 17th of December (with iOS coming a few weeks later).

Our ambition was always to create a social media application that values users' privacy, re-distributes the massive amounts of revenue user content generates with users themselves, and give the world a brand new way to explore and discover content.

When we launched the bounty program our intention was to leverage the power of crowdsourcing and reward participants with Uhive tokens. Unfortunately we did not anticipate the colossal number of fake accounts, Google translated content, and manipulation that went one en masse by those who 'participated.'

We informed those that inquired that we would need time to thoroughly check all participants' work to identify those who were genuine. We could not and would not single out someone's work to be checked before anyone else's because that would not be fair. We will check all the work from everyone at the same time.

Indeed we did ban a user from our Telegram group because their comments turned to insults and foul language as well as personal attacks which we absolutely do not tolerate.

The Uhive Team
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 07:17:05 PM

Here at Uhive we have dedicated the past two years to directing all of our resources and energy to building and launching the next evolution in social media. What we have certainly not been doing is conjuring up ways for us to 'scam' anyone out of anything - let alone our own tokens.

After two years of incredibly hard work we launched Uhive for Android on the 17th of December (with iOS coming a few weeks later).

I worked as hard than you or more, and have been doing like this for years.

Our ambition was always to create a social media application that values users' privacy, re-distributes the massive amounts of revenue user content generates with users themselves, and give the world a brand new way to explore and discover content.

When we launched the bounty program our intention was to leverage the power of crowdsourcing and reward participants with Uhive tokens. Unfortunately we did not anticipate the colossal number of fake accounts, Google translated content, and manipulation that went one en masse by those who 'participated.'

There is no excuse. It is YOUR responsability to check each and every work, there are bounty managers solely dedicated to this and it is not an easy task. If you have the knowledge, skills, tools or whatever required to run a bounty program, don't do it.

We informed those that inquired that we would need time to thoroughly check all participants' work to identify those who were genuine. We could not and would not single out someone's work to be checked before anyone else's because that would not be fair. We will check all the work from everyone at the same time.

Well, this is a blatant lie, sadly for you I got conversation logs from EACH AND EVERY conversation with your bounty managers and also from main group, where they claimed NO BOUNTY, all translations were done by AI translations, despite as I said I offered myself to check the works and also offered a tool to do it -DIFFchecker, look my first post-.

Indeed we did ban a user from our Telegram group because their comments turned to insults and foul language as well as personal attacks which we absolutely do not tolerate.

Once again you are a LIYING BLATANTLY, I wrote exactly this " I am carefully choosing my words to no bet unpolitely and give you an excuse to ban me.. so now ban me if you dare" and i also got the conversation log where you will have to eat your words, because I wasn't unpolite at any moment.. it is only that your admin didn't wanted to have bad reputation.. "

The Uhive Team

correction: the uHive Scam

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: