Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your altcoins and tokens TODAY, save yourself the frustration  (Read 5415 times)
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 09:42:46 AM

as far i know, there are 2 sentiment in alt. those are bearish and bullish. bullish in altcoin is called altseason
this is bearish market to altcoin. so most of alt including top 10 altcoin would be dump. looks like no hope to rise
it makes many people scared including you and considering to sell all your alt, it is not bad decision. as long as you sell higher than you buy Tongue

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GSpgh (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:17:46 PM

Bitcoin is everyone's choice when the price goes down, altcoin is a good investment choice because there are many projects that have good products and transaction speeds that are better than Bitcoin, current market conditions are indeed on the decline, ethereum and LTC are good altcoins, prices right now it is going down but when you see LTC and ethereum prices going up like 2017, there sometimes you will feel lost because you have sold it   Shocked

I could always buy the coins back at a much lower price than I sold them for and it would be true for almost anyone who sold over the last couple of years.

as far i know, there are 2 sentiment in alt. those are bearish and bullish. bullish in altcoin is called altseason
this is bearish market to altcoin. so most of alt including top 10 altcoin would be dump. looks like no hope to rise
it makes many people scared including you and considering to sell all your alt, it is not bad decision. as long as you sell higher than you buy Tongue

No, you should sell it because you can sell it higher now than later. It doesn't matter what the price was when you bought it. Cut your losses. If you don't have a time machine to go back you can't change the price you bought. But you are still in control of when to sell it.
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:23:53 PM

I tend to agree with the poster. Many coins are garbage and useless. This is why I swing trade with only the top coins. BTC/ETH/USDT. The lesser shitcoins we have, the better for cryptocurrency in general

whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:53:07 PM

We cannot determine everything that will happen in the future. For altcoin, there are already many technologies and utilities built into these coins. I don't think it will die. The potential of altcoins is really great, though not comparable to BTC. If everyone thinks like you, altcoin ended long ago!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:59:32 PM

We cannot determine everything that will happen in the future. For altcoin, there are already many technologies and utilities built into these coins. I don't think it will die. The potential of altcoins is really great, though not comparable to BTC. If everyone thinks like you, altcoin ended long ago!

It maybe depends on the altcoins that you are holding, why you still hold back when you have seen that there is no future on it. My strategies to my altcoins once that there is lack of communication already in the community, no progress in the development, no action with the team, then I am selling it in Bitcoin and just saving Bitcoin before it will have zero volume.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:25:53 PM

It maybe depends on the altcoins that you are holding, why you still hold back when you have seen that there is no future on it. My strategies to my altcoins once that there is lack of communication already in the community, no progress in the development, no action with the team, then I am selling it in Bitcoin and just saving Bitcoin before it will have zero volume.

maybe right, because there are so many altcoins, more precisely shitcoin, which makes us trapped in it. I am also quite frustrated that some of my tokens with a value of $1000-2000, now only become $50-100, and a few days ago I sold some of these altcoins when there was an increase because I thought there was no hope for them to develop the project. maybe if investing in altcoin top 10 coinmarketcap is the best choice.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:41:53 PM

sorry I can not follow your advice, I only hold 2 alts (in top 5) why should sell it all. I don't feel frustrated, I'm sure of the consequences, it's better to be patient again. except for erc20 token, if there really is a market, of course I will sell them all.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:26:44 PM

No, you should sell it because you can sell it higher now than later. It doesn't matter what the price was when you bought it. Cut your losses. If you don't have a time machine to go back you can't change the price you bought. But you are still in control of when to sell it.
I always have plan to do trading. including using stop loss in my trading
almost all my altcoins sold, just small of them i hold. mostly, i just hold bitcoin in this time
and i will back again to buy altcoin in the altseason.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:33:57 PM

Yes, you need to sell it if you save it for a headache  Cheesy
BTW, I will not sell my assets. that also applies to those who sell it now (at a low price). You can't go back in time to cancel the sale today.
if you have principles, you will not give the decisions that you have taken in the past. however, I believe prices will recover.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:41:49 PM

Well as bounty hunter i dont really mind about the price becuase i dont have any coins Smiley . But i agree with your statement to sale altcoins and start investing on btc. Btc is always be a good option. But we dont know what will happen in the future, we should prepare for anything.

pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:01:14 PM

If there is one thing I have learnt about Cryptocurrencies, it's the fact that it's volatile and cannot be predicted even with the best tools.. check for example a few days ago, experts were claiming that we would be seeing a huge bullish movement last week Thursday but just before that Thursday, the news about the China Cryptocurrency exchanges ban came through and the market went into a free fall.

In the midst of this decline in price if almost all coins including Bitcoin, some Altcoin were still mooning like crazy, I know some Altcoins that conducted ICOs in 2018 and up till nowz they are still trading above their ICO price, that is commendable, what I am trying to say is that we shouldn't bunch all of them into the same category just because they are Altcoins.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 06:05:46 PM

in fact these salts and downs of the market are very stressful and the dominance of bitcoin grows more and more, the only thing that stops me from selling everything and buying only bitcoins is a thing of principle i don't want to sell any altcoins at a loss, under the purchase price
GSpgh (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:41:00 PM

if you have principles, you will not give the decisions that you have taken in the past. however, I believe prices will recover.

in fact these salts and downs of the market are very stressful and the dominance of bitcoin grows more and more, the only thing that stops me from selling everything and buying only bitcoins is a thing of principle i don't want to sell any altcoins at a loss, under the purchase price

There are some principles worth paying for, such as justice or freedom, but altcoins...? For example I like apples but I don't call that a principle, I just like apples and I spend money to buy them. I understand some people can like altcoins. That's weird but ok.
BTC Future

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:50:12 PM

The fact is that a lot of developers run with the money plus we had a lot of clear scam/ponzie schemes involved.

Prices for altcoins reached incredible heights. Coins that were completely useless managed to reach billion dollar cap valuations and of course started dumping their infinite amount of premined coins.
This created a bad feeling for investors and everyone else involved. Most have already written-off their investments and don't actually hope that shitcoins as PAC, Linda, XP, Sumo or other laughable ones have any hope of ressurecting.

There are quite a few that have a hope though. These are the ones that have an actual developing team and the people involved are skilled and enjoy their involvement, without only looking for short term gains.
Right now there are established coins that are working and don't give up and people that want to succeed and not only get rich quick after a short pump.
GSpgh (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:25:02 PM

There are quite a few that have a hope though. These are the ones that have an actual developing team and the people involved are skilled and enjoy their involvement, without only looking for short term gains.
Right now there are established coins that are working and don't give up and people that want to succeed and not only get rich quick after a short pump.

That might be the only somewhat legit reason to hold such coins but I would consider that more like a form of moral support for developers than a gainful investment. Technological innovation is not a guarantee of profit. It needs a lot of other things to be successful including marketing and lots of good old-fashioned luck.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:33:49 PM

You know how this is going to end. You might be trying to lie to yourself, you might be secretly hoping that some token in your "portfolio" that you have 10 million of is going to moon to $50 and make you rich, but let's be real: that is not going to happen. Even the allegedly strong altcoins like LTC or ETH or whatever is cool these days (I've been out of this game for a while) are not doing well and BTC dominance is growing. Which makes sense if you think about it. BTC can do most of what any altcoin can do and the few really useful features that BTC is missing (private transactions for example) are implemented by multiple altcoins, fragmenting their market share.

And the elephant in the room: 99% of altcoins are total garbage. They're called shitcoins for a reason.

Sell your altcoins and tokens. Take the proceeds in BTC, stick it into a cold wallet, keep some online to play around with Lightning and other things that actually matter for real-life stuff, like being able to buy something. When was the last time you were able to use for example Ethereum for something tangible, not to buy some garbage tokens or to play a game?

Do it today. Your grandkids will thank you.
I truly believe the reason why altcoins fail most times is because there are too many altcoins promising to solve the same problems or have similar use cases, as can be seen when you mention that features BTC lack are "implemented by multiple altcoins, fragmenting their market share". In as much as I agree with some points you made, I don't really think selling off all altcoin holdings will be the best solution looking at the dwindling market situation and also knowing that a few altcoins have been doing really great with project development.
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:38:38 PM

The dominance of bitcoin is becoming bigger by the day but I still feel altcoins also have it place, we cannot totally rule out the place of altcoins
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 289

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 01:43:12 PM

Maybe your advice should we reconsider because there is still plenty of time to go in the future waiting for altcoin which already has the potential to rise, it is true that some altcoins can be said to be rubbish because the price is not going up, but there are some altcoins that we have to save for the future come because I will definitely survive like BTC now, but this all depends on our respective beliefs.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:53:38 PM

I also think like you and I have also changed all the tokens that I have on bitcoin, for some reason I don't really trust tokens anymore because most of them just throw away prices

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:59:17 PM

That might be the only somewhat legit reason to hold such coins but I would consider that more like a form of moral support for developers than a gainful investment. Technological innovation is not a guarantee of profit. It needs a lot of other things to be successful including marketing and lots of good old-fashioned luck.
Not everyone is interested in crypto and blockchain for making a profit, many investors are here for tehcolgoy+blockahin facilities. The developing projects have a good chance to change the look of the crypto ecosystem but only strong teams have a persistent vision. As an advantage of adoption, the more people will be able to change their lives, the unbanked people have the chance to use financial projects, for example.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: