Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't spend bitcoin. Not now.  (Read 3752 times)
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:21:11 AM

In my opinion this is very strange. If everyone saves bitcoin for decades and doesn't sell it just for safekeeping, this is irrelevant. If like that bitcoin is not volatile, so there will be no trading, because there is no market activity and no investment that will provide benefits like now. Bitcoin will be able to gain public trust even if it is not stored forever in the wallet and bitcoin cannot be genuine cash, because that is not the purpose of bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to grow and develop because bitcoin has good value.
maybe according to investors who invest in crypto and bitcoin currencies especially by saving long and long-term investments can benefit but it requires considerable confidence and patience in my opinion in current conditions and situations investors should be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be obtained if profitable to sell now why not sell it
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:22:03 AM

99% of the world's population still does not understand, do not know and do not trust Bitcoin. And everything is fine. Bitcoin adoption is a lengthy process that may take decades or centuries to happen.

The world population is 7.5 billion people,  so you trying to say that only 75 million people understand and trust bitcoin?  Nigga!  That's a huge lie, We've got lots of people who now understand and trust bitcoin.

Blockchain  technology invented by the creator of bitcoin "Satoshi" is being adopted by lots of financial institution, and one of the usecase of blockchain is bitcoin because it allows peer to peer payment among it's users  as we all know bitcoin is on its way to massive adoption,
Talking about blockchain many people only know with bitcoin and lower information about altcoin, they only know digital currencies payment is bitcoin only and talking about blockhchain keep on their mind with bitcoin. Now start giving information about how bitcoin and altcoin increase investment assets for the future, bitcoin can be your everything at the future when price up.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:47:15 AM

99% of the world's population still does not understand, do not know and do not trust Bitcoin. And everything is fine. Bitcoin adoption is a lengthy process that may take decades or centuries to happen.

The world population is 7.5 billion people,  so you trying to say that only 75 million people understand and trust bitcoin?  Nigga!  That's a huge lie, We've got lots of people who now understand and trust bitcoin.

Blockchain  technology invented by the creator of bitcoin "Satoshi" is being adopted by lots of financial institution, and one of the usecase of blockchain is bitcoin because it allows peer to peer payment among it's users  as we all know bitcoin is on its way to massive adoption,
Talking about blockchain many people only know with bitcoin and lower information about altcoin, they only know digital currencies payment is bitcoin only and talking about blockhchain keep on their mind with bitcoin. Now start giving information about how bitcoin and altcoin increase investment assets for the future, bitcoin can be your everything at the future when price up.
Bitcoin adoption is indeed far from the government, because the government hates bitcoin, only Japan which in my opinion is very good for bitcoin,
adoption is now done by private parties, like Facebook and even the big companies there approve bitcoin as valuable assets like gold!
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:09:10 AM

Actually yes, as some people are not interested in some altcoins due to large sum number of altcoins out there but are scam, wherein many people has been a victim of it. When the crypto has become famous, altcoins has become just like mushroom, you can see it everywhere, but they can't even enter CMC because they cannot maintain volume or can't even afford to be listed on exchange.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:23:36 AM

In my opinion this is very strange. If everyone saves bitcoin for decades and doesn't sell it just for safekeeping, this is irrelevant. If like that bitcoin is not volatile, so there will be no trading, because there is no market activity and no investment that will provide benefits like now. Bitcoin will be able to gain public trust even if it is not stored forever in the wallet and bitcoin cannot be genuine cash, because that is not the purpose of bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to grow and develop because bitcoin has good value.

It will be a good idea for me, as the value of Bitcoin is increasing, so for me it is a perfect investment, of course not all but at least save some of your Bitcoin and consider it as your invest for your future. Don't just invest 100% of what you have, still save and invest in other way, not only in Bitcoin as it is risky too, as we don't know what will happen in the future.
Absolutely! It is not the right time to spend bitcoin because the value is too low and you might lose a lot of money if you do that so it might better to wait patiently for its value to increase again and much better to just spend your fiat money for now. Bitcoin is good for long term investment not just in a short period of time. So, we are not yet in a selling point, the fact we are on buying points.
Yeah right now it is the time to buy Bitcoin in low price as most of the people can afford it and it is time to make Bitcoin as an asset for future because in future the price will high, and I think in these days one should not spend his Bitcoin because it is totally loss, as a lot of people has bought it on high price but now the price is low and it is not wise to sell it on low price, just keep Bitcoin for long term investment.
FaMouS8828

Activity: 234
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:51:38 PM

It will be a good idea for me, as the value of Bitcoin is increasing, so for me it is a perfect investment, of course not all but at least save some of your Bitcoin and consider it as your invest for your future. Don't just invest 100% of what you have, still save and invest in other way, not only in Bitcoin as it is risky too, as we don't know what will happen in the future.
I agree that bitcoin has a great future and I also invest in it. The main goal is that you should only invest the amount of money that can be easily lost because cryptocurrencies are really high-risk investments. But it's pretty fun and for me it better than deposits in banks. When I buy cryptocurrencies I know that I take full risks of my money. If you compare with a bank, it is quite controversial, because the bank in the main case is business, and if a business has troubles or being bankrupt - no one will return your money. With cryptocurrencies, you are more free with your money.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:34:20 PM

Actually yes, as some people are not interested in some altcoins due to large sum number of altcoins out there but are scam, wherein many people has been a victim of it. When the crypto has become famous, altcoins has become just like mushroom, you can see it everywhere, but they can't even enter CMC because they cannot maintain volume or can't even afford to be listed on exchange.
Yes that's true some of altcoins are now are become scam and they are to many of them in the bounty altcoin, One of them are new coming project and in the end they are not interested listed in CMC or any big exchange site. Must better to spend our time for bitcoin buy some BTC on when the price of it are in dip or some Top Coins in CMC ill think those are interested to.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:37:25 PM

If you spend your bitcoins now, you might regret it soon. The selling has been non-stop since reaching $13,000 and it seems that the market is very oversold, yet no sign of stopping. However, if you spend it now, maybe next week or the week before that, the price may gain 50%.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 07:19:09 AM

If you spend your bitcoins now, you might regret it soon. The selling has been non-stop since reaching $13,000 and it seems that the market is very oversold, yet no sign of stopping. However, if you spend it now, maybe next week or the week before that, the price may gain 50%.
You can spend your Bitcoin now if you really need it specially if it's an emergency needs however it's not how it should be spent. Although keeping it can benefit you whenever it gains value to the market, it doesn't guarantee a sure profit thus it's still a gamble in my opnion. Keeping Bitcoin should be a spare money thus you can benefit from its ups and downs.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:26:31 AM

Bitcoin was not made to spend. Not for now. There is a misinterpretation of what Satoshi wrote in the Whitepaper: "A peer-to-peer eletronic cash system". He created bitcoin to be an electronic money system. This is a fact.

Before becoming a monetary system, Bitcoin must be able to preserve value over time. After that, he becomes able to earn society's trust and become a genuine cash.

People accept dollars because they believe that money is still backed by gold (as it was until the end of Bretton Woods), or because (unfortunately) they believe the government will guarantee the value of the currency.

That is, people believe in Dollar because they are sure that money will be at the same value tomorrow. Although this is not true.

Bitcoin has never been about just being a simple means of payment. It is not like VISA or Mastercard. He is a legitimate Digital Asset and as such needs to earn trust until it is adopted as money.

Do not spend your Bitcoins. Not now.

The basis of the 99 percent seems not applicable for todays world status since the avert of social media and different platforms that advertises cryptocurrency is now so big. It has been so widely spread that news programs are showing news regarding bitcoin and altcoin.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:32:50 AM

I think only people who can not control their patience and people who are very easily influenced by something new that makes spending bitcoin owned when prices fall while bitcoin can potentially increase prices.
Those people who are impatient are the one who spends bitcoin and because of the situation of the bitcoin right now they are panic selling their bitcoin so that they will not suffer from a huge lost if it continues to dump. Those people who spend bitcoin are afraid of what we've saying risk, they easily give up when the bitcoin dump very hard, they did not see the counter part of it that there is also a chance that it may increase its price.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:23:27 AM

Do not spend your Bitcoins. Not now.
So when? After it reaches some value!
When? Maybe when the price of the bitcoin came back and when it pump for just 20% - 30%. I will just wait to come back again the price of bitcoin before I spend it so that my bitcoin will gain profit. And just the profit I will intent to spend and the other will be just in the investments. Spending bitcoin if it have a good value will be the good one to do. I have my word, if I will wait and I will just wait for the good time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 08:25:03 AM

To help increase bitcoin adoption, spend your bitcoin and then rebuy what you spent. Hoarding doesn't necessarily mean they sit on their bitcoins and never spend them. maybe its just me but I make purchases in bitcoin and then simply go to an exchange immediately after and buy whatever quantity in bitcoin I just spent at the same evaluation.

Bitcoin only goes to the moon, because people speculate on it's future value. If it is not used for real market transactions, it's value can be zero and probably will be. we want to spend it to spread awareness and promote adoption, but you're right, deflationary currencies promote saving. Because we are in the adoption phase of new deflationary currency, you'll be rewarded for saving.
No doubt spending bitcoin somewhere or even for the purpose of trade will make it more famous but if you ask me, the current time is not the right time to utilize bitcoin in any way. Everyone will suggest to not take such actions during dips. Moreover, nothing can make bitcoin’s value zero. I believe it is just a matter of time before bitcoin goes mainstream. Bitcoin is indeed a good coin.
People do trade with bitcoin on famous exchanges but this is rare since the coin if hard to collect and not easily possible for consumers to buy it with money. Instead of using it in trading, the best thing you can do with bitcoin is to simply hold it until and unless enters the pump phase and is generating amazing profits. Demand and supply law will never bring bitcoin to zero.
Agree with you when you have a chance to hold and get profit than taking risk of trading is not good so better keep buying right now as the price is low but wait and hold for making a profit right now as its not a suitable time for trading and selling. It’s only time to hold and wait otherwise you only can buy at a low price.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 11:57:46 AM

To help increase bitcoin adoption, spend your bitcoin and then rebuy what you spent. Hoarding doesn't necessarily mean they sit on their bitcoins and never spend them. maybe its just me but I make purchases in bitcoin and then simply go to an exchange immediately after and buy whatever quantity in bitcoin I just spent at the same evaluation.

Bitcoin only goes to the moon, because people speculate on it's future value. If it is not used for real market transactions, it's value can be zero and probably will be. we want to spend it to spread awareness and promote adoption, but you're right, deflationary currencies promote saving. Because we are in the adoption phase of new deflationary currency, you'll be rewarded for saving.
No doubt spending bitcoin somewhere or even for the purpose of trade will make it more famous but if you ask me, the current time is not the right time to utilize bitcoin in any way. Everyone will suggest to not take such actions during dips. Moreover, nothing can make bitcoin’s value zero. I believe it is just a matter of time before bitcoin goes mainstream. Bitcoin is indeed a good coin.
People do trade with bitcoin on famous exchanges but this is rare since the coin if hard to collect and not easily possible for consumers to buy it with money. Instead of using it in trading, the best thing you can do with bitcoin is to simply hold it until and unless enters the pump phase and is generating amazing profits. Demand and supply law will never bring bitcoin to zero.
Bitcoin trading is one of the most beneficial and profitable profession that you would come across ever in your life. Trading itself is considered as the way of becoming rich. When done with world’s most potential and expensive digital asset, this profession becomes even more beneficial. Traders make money on daily basis as the volatility of bitcoin is very high. It provides a good opportunity to make money.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:05:43 PM

I think only people who can not control their patience and people who are very easily influenced by something new that makes spending bitcoin owned when prices fall while bitcoin can potentially increase prices.
People with lack of patience and not risk taker is prone to a massive loss of their assets, in times like theses they will spend their bitcoins because of a sudden dips and dumps, they didnt know what are the worth of this risk, dont spend now! We may see bitcoin awhile ago pump its price ,maybe not now bitcoin will be at an uncertain price but who knows it will go to moon few months from now.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:51:54 PM

With the price this down , there is no reason to spend the bitcoins right now because when the price reaches the top you would actually regret a lot and also at the same time you should understand that right now there is not that much of a good business with cryptocurrencies and normal shops and such .
Keep them in your wallet , let them grow and then encash them when you need them , don't let the market pressurize you.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:37:41 AM

People with lack of patience and not risk taker is prone to a massive loss of their assets, in times like theses they will spend their bitcoins because of a sudden dips and dumps, they didnt know what are the worth of this risk, dont spend now! We may see bitcoin awhile ago pump its price ,maybe not now bitcoin will be at an uncertain price but who knows it will go to moon few months from now.

We cant blame people for their decision if they will spend for a reason or not, they will just learn if they will experience seeing the pump without holding something in their wallet, even thought we did not know when the pump will happen we should be ready by holding even a little.
In that case, it is best for the people who bought bitcoin to have another savings for their expenses so they will not have any problem in keeping their bitcoin for long term holding. Bitcoin is an awesome asset that we should not waste so it is best to have another set of budget and monitor our expenses to clearly see if we are following our plan according to our goal.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:11:34 AM

In that case, it is best for the people who bought bitcoin to have another savings for their expenses so they will not have any problem in keeping their bitcoin for long term holding. Bitcoin is an awesome asset that we should not waste so it is best to have another set of budget and monitor our expenses to clearly see if we are following our plan according to our goal.

Yes, better to have 2 account, one for investing/holding and another one for expenses/cashing out so you can manager your fund wisely. Spending Bitcoin is good too, for as long as you will make sure you have at least some value of Bitcoin that you will hold as your way of investment. So, we can all benefit in the future when the price rises again.

Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:33:13 AM

With the price this down , there is no reason to spend the bitcoins right now because when the price reaches the top you would actually regret a lot and also at the same time you should understand that right now there is not that much of a good business with cryptocurrencies and normal shops and such .
Keep them in your wallet , let them grow and then encash them when you need them , don't let the market pressurize you.
holding bitcoin be the only choice for us.there is  no other solution for us with our bitcoin in current moment.moreover yesterday bitcon price rise more thn 30percents.its look like be good sign for our patience so far.if we spend it when price start rising, i am sure we will very regret when its price reach previous highest price ever.wait little bit more and our patience will paid worthly.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
btcanonymous666

Activity: 28
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:18:12 AM

It's digital asset. It's gold in the web. You don't sell gold for buying some daily shits, so don't spend bitcoin, too. Just DCA.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: