Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Digital Currency can Activate Someone's Financial Freedom?  (Read 535 times)
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:34:32 PM

This is so nonsensical. Yes maybe digital currency will make you earn money, but if to the point that you have financial freedom, no. You even have this condition mentioned on poor countries. Those who can earn so much money to the point where they will have financial freedom also need to to have a huge amount of investment. If they don't have that (if they aren't rich), then they cannot earn much money that can be considered as having financial freedom.
I know that many people make a lot of money from this market, they also need to invest a huge amount of money, more precisely, they have achieved a financial freedom step before coming to digital currencies but this market is so potential, and a lot of exceptions have emerged since 2017. Although some people have not been rich before but after the effort and hard at crypto, they have really started to gain financial freedom, the results were obvious for the fact that digital currencies had a major trigger for someone's financial freedom

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:20:30 PM

I personally think that the traditional banking system often fails to meet the needs of the people of a country if the country's government experiences a period of political, economic and cultural instability. But this in my opinion does not apply to cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency and blockchain ecosystem can continue to develop during this period. People can not only depend on these assets for daily payments, but also use them to produce more wealth. Some things from my opinion which in my opinion are financial freedom from cryptocurrency

1. Buy and Hold
buying cryptocurrency in small or large quantities and holding it for several months is a form of financial freedom from cryptocurrency. Unlike a bank account, creating a new cryptocurrency wallet is very easy for anyone who has access to a smartphone or computer connected to the Internet, you can install and access the wallet in just a few minutes.
2. Daily trading
Cryptocurrency is traded on an exchange, whose function is similar to that found in global equity markets. If you have expertise for technical or fundamental analysis and believe that your skills are suitable for the cryptocurrency market, trading can be very profitable. However, daily trading can be a risky endeavor, given that some tokens can experience short periods of high volatility at any time.
3. Mining
Mining refers to the process of using computing power to verify transactions and create new cryptocurrency units. While some cryptocurrency like Bitcoin cannot be mined using consumer level hardware, it is different from others like Ethereum and Zcash. Although mining can be very profitable, a large amount of investment is indeed needed at the beginning in the form of hardware. But if you pay attention, mining can be profitable and can generate income passively

Based on that, I think that we as holders and users of cryptocurrency have financial freedom over all the money we have. Although the above is not a complete list of how someone can achieve financial independence with cryptocurrency, the above is in my opinion a good starting point for someone new to the world of cryptocurrency. Do you agree with my opinion? Or you want to add some important points to this?

I definitely agree with the first point, basically the financial freedom can be achieve for me, if you have the total control of your asset. Meaning to say that compared to fiats, you are not merely allowed to save as much as you can personally, money needs to be regulated and be in cycle so, if you have allot of money, you should keep it to banks that will hold it and save it, wherein financial freedom isn't in your hands. While in crypto, keep your money or not, you decide.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:54:13 PM

If you're gonna use those three points, probably not. It will still depend on the coins you are investing in and how you use your money. You can always stop investing if you already have 500 bitcoins, but after that, since bitcoin price can go down, you shouldn't stop there and find something where you can still multiply your net worth.

btctaipei

Activity: 141
Merit: 62

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 03:29:47 PM

People who invest in bitcoin from the first time bitcoin launch has reached financial freedom, especially for who have much bitcoin. They already cash out their bitcoin and convert it into fiat in 2017 ago, and now, they become a billionaire in their city.

becoming rich thru cryptocurrency is not what you call a financial freedom .

what financial freedom mean is that you are using a currency that is not controll by someone else  , you cant be tax or there is no restriction  .

there is no specific time for it and there is no specific number of cryptos  but it does not mean that you must cash out and earn but its the way how you spend your crypto in the form of a currency or a payment method .

I second that. You need to realize those who were made rich the struggle isn't yet over.  Though it's a bit naive to think some how you will be allowed to use the wealth undetected let along have any "freedom" associated with it.  The truth is, me and you all still live in the matrix.

The matrix = "The Federal Reserve System"

many of the BTC OG from 2010-2013 now own piles of cash, gold, stores, and other liquid assets.  So long you remain humble and not brag about your wealth, you should be fine.  You will be spied on, and be squeezed out once you begin realize and truth and being set free.

Digital Currency "CAN" activate someone's Financial Freedom only if
1) you, the adopter show them, and
2) the masses are ready to unplug (it isn't going to happen)

"I know you're out there...I can feel you now. I know that
you're afraid. You're afraid of us, you're afraid of
change...I don't know the future...I didn't come here to
tell you how this is going to end, I came here to tell you
how this is going to begin. Now, I'm going to hang up
this phone, and I'm going to show these people what you
don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world
without you...a world without rules and controls, without
borders or boundaries. A world...where anything is
possible." -Neo

see for yourself

y2u.be/s8YO5icNGn0