Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A view on hunters and crypto currency  (Read 1136 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bananington

Activity: 1400
Merit: 340

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:57:42 PM

Everything has to work in harmony and in a synergistic way in which to bring forth a good result. Projects need to be well organised, run and managed, while us Bounty Hunters, should be diligent in our tasks and also do our best to genuinely bring out the project in the bes tlight possible. We can't expect to earn our rewards for a shoddy job badly done, along with the plethora of bounty cheaters also that have cropped up, but also we don't want to be cheated either from unscrupulous fake Teams whoi just want to run off with ICO/IEO funds from unsuspecting investors. We all need to work together to make CRYPTO great again. We can't see moons and lambos if we pick the fruit off the tree way too soonb ecause we ar eimpatient, and that goes for every area invovled in crypto.
Yes, everyone in crypto space whether investors or hunters need to think in the positive direction for crypto to be great in future. For hunters, some just promote any project provided they see big allocations which most times isn't feasible. We ought to do proper due diligence before delving into any bounty.  Investors need to do thorough research before investing in any coin, and also invest what you can afford to lose. We need to spot quality projects and support them, not otherwise. It's sad that some greedy bounty hunters are killing the hustle with multiple accounts hence reducing the reward for quality projects.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:03:38 PM

Investors have just pulled out their money due to increasing scams in crypto market but I think it doesn't mean money will not come back into the market again, it needs a right push only. Currently ICOs and IEOs are not able to raise enough funds to launch their products properly and many of these ICOs are turning scams but as someone said technology keeps on evolving, I think there will be some new development in the crypto space which will bring back the investor's faith and market will continue to grow.
So when they cannot raise enough money why should they force themselves to continue the project? they should be able to refund funds to investors and are ready that the project failed. instead they continue with funds that they cannot really force and in the end will actually become a scam. very unfortunate will damage the trust of many people when all projects have a concept like this

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:05:37 PM

After the failures of ico and the short progress of ico; it brings a sigh of fear into crypto currency.

Investors are smarter; and do not rush into tokens
 while bounty hunters are increased thus providing poor contents which leads to no reward

If we consider previously where projects raise 10m$ for just launching app unlike now where
Most Projects this year struggle to raise even 100$; and it looks like ieo/ico will die soon.

What will be the future of crypto currency?
Does it need regulation as stock and forex ? Or the sequence of struggle continues ?

Now there are news about a possible increase in bitcoin supply; is it healthy for the space ?

For hunters; soon; I doubt we will find worthy projects to promote

As this is my first post in altcoins; I hope I get a lot of suggestions to improve my knowledge likewise
I think soon bounties will die, because now most projects that holding bounty it's scam. Already I see less bounty campaigns and with time will be lower.
Crypto bounties is not dying any time soon, our service will always be needed and this year so far i am impressed that few legit projects have good volumes on exchanges, the latest one is nestree project which has over 300k trading volume on exchange, not bad for a new project and all hunters have been paid
It is good to hear that there are still good bounty campaigns and I also know that bounties are not dying because I've also earn with bounties before and I think there are still many good bounties out there, the downside of bounty for me is that, they pay you after the project which is you didn't know if their project will going to be successful, because once that their project will not going to be success then there is no pay. That's is what I've known about bounties.

Bounty is not dying. People just run to any project and expect to benefit? If only it were so easy. When you bounty hunt you invest your time instead of your crypto and you should take just as much care to invest as anything else. Investors need to properly analyze things like they would any other investment before crypto. I really don't understand why investors were so careless before. It makes me wonder where all of that money came from?
Bounty hunter is smarter of crypto because they can earn thousand ethereum with free way without investment, I felt with many worth bounty campaign have higher price after listing on exchange market, without investing bounty hunter can earn much money with bitcoin and altcoin profit, just few years bounty campaign is worth and now have back to crisis with lower payment and price.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:08:58 PM

Investors have just pulled out their money due to increasing scams in crypto market but I think it doesn't mean money will not come back into the market again, it needs a right push only. Currently ICOs and IEOs are not able to raise enough funds to launch their products properly and many of these ICOs are turning scams but as someone said technology keeps on evolving, I think there will be some new development in the crypto space which will bring back the investor's faith and market will continue to grow.

That's what I am looking forward too, IEO is actually good as this is more legit compare to ICO, as the exchange itself serves as the escrow, but what's the disadvantage of it is that scammers can also do IEO, they are willing to invest their own fund too just for them to accumulate more fund, this is what we should regulate and we should have law for this. Maybe when we have a law and all of the IEO/ICO has been approved by the government maybe that is the time for investors to invest again as they have assurance. 
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 05:52:20 PM

After the failures of ico and the short progress of ico; it brings a sigh of fear into crypto currency.

while bounty hunters are increased thus providing poor contents which leads to no reward

If we consider previously where projects raise 10m$ for just launching app unlike now where
Most Projects this year struggle to raise even 100$; and it looks like ieo/ico will die soon.

Does it need regulation as stock and forex ? Or the sequence of struggle continues ?

Now there are news about a possible increase in bitcoin supply; is it healthy for the space ?

As this is my first post in altcoins; I hope I get a lot of suggestions to improve my knowledge likewise
IEO and ICO won't die, developers that stop using ICO do not mean they are dead, IEO on the other hand are performing better this year that is why developers prefer IEO than ICO, and ICO has become scammers favourite, as for IEO you can't get scam if you stick with binance

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 05:59:48 PM

Am a hunter and have made some good considerable investment since I joined the movement if cryptocurrency. Base on what you have just asked, ICOs and IEOs are good to invest but this depend  on the type of project that went through any of these means or promotion. I like IEOs because its reformed form of ICOs. Many of these coins or tokens are been listed without any delay after IEO.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:01:56 PM

IEO and ICO won't die, developers that stop using ICO do not mean they are dead, IEO on the other hand are performing better this year that is why developers prefer IEO than ICO, and ICO has become scammers favourite, as for IEO you can't get scam if you stick with binance
There still possible chance of scam if they use to make an IEO in unpopular exchange . Which is already happening now there many small exchange that offer IEO listing for cheaper price.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

XuanBui091991

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:03:35 PM

Failure is mother's success. Experiencing many ups and downs, cryptocurrencies have a position like today. It is suspected that there are currently too many scammers and insecure viruses. But I believe, cryptocurrencies will have a new breakthrough in the future
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:05:01 PM

Only we will determine the future quality new altcoin project; investors, communities, traders in control, must think ahead, which assets are viable, which projects are junk. Cryptocurrency makes people achieve their rich dreams or the opposite.

Yes, most at times it gives the opposite because many investor's lack the self will power to research into any project they choose to invest into. Many are too lazy to do duel diligence concerning a project before they invest. Being lazy can give by trader, investor or Holder a junk of cryptocurrency without prior notice, ensure to research into a project before you invest.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:28:44 AM

Only we will determine the future quality new altcoin project; investors, communities, traders in control, must think ahead, which assets are viable, which projects are junk. Cryptocurrency makes people achieve their rich dreams or the opposite.

Yes, most at times it gives the opposite because many investor's lack the self will power to research into any project they choose to invest into. Many are too lazy to do duel diligence concerning a project before they invest. Being lazy can give by trader, investor or Holder a junk of cryptocurrency without prior notice, ensure to research into a project before you invest.

Well it's their loss. And sometimes, even doing intensive research doesn't work, especially if the person is not prepared to hold until the project he supported moves forward. A lot of projects that are also legitimate sometimes takes time to even get value. So you'd really need to have patience to wait it out and to have the means to keep your tokens steady in your bag. Most of the time these tokens get sold right off the bat. Some of the more established coins took years before they we able to lift off.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 12:11:06 PM

I think the cryptocurrency space is actually readdressing itself, recently there is improvement in the quality of projects appearing in the crypto shpere. This is a welcome development. The blockchain technology has come to stay,many investors have learnt their lesson so they are very careful. Hunters will have more work to do in the near future.

HOMT