Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A view on hunters and crypto currency  (Read 1136 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 12:10:11 AM

After the failures of ico and the short progress of ico; it brings a sigh of fear into crypto currency.

Investors are smarter; and do not rush into tokens
 while bounty hunters are increased thus providing poor contents which leads to no reward

If we consider previously where projects raise 10m$ for just launching app unlike now where
Most Projects this year struggle to raise even 100$; and it looks like ieo/ico will die soon.

What will be the future of crypto currency?
Does it need regulation as stock and forex ? Or the sequence of struggle continues ?

Now there are news about a possible increase in bitcoin supply; is it healthy for the space ?

For hunters; soon; I doubt we will find worthy projects to promote

As this is my first post in altcoins; I hope I get a lot of suggestions to improve my knowledge likewise
the possibility that could kill the ico or ieo project. I think it is indeed time for regulations to be applied officially in the crypto market and also the ico or ieo project by the state. establishing failure guarantees, terms and conditions when launching a project and a new product, and also some important points such as good and proper management of the project team so that the industry can last forever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:01:00 AM

After the failures of ico and the short progress of ico; it brings a sigh of fear into crypto currency.

while bounty hunters are increased thus providing poor contents which leads to no reward

If we consider previously where projects raise 10m$ for just launching app unlike now where
Most Projects this year struggle to raise even 100$; and it looks like ieo/ico will die soon.

Does it need regulation as stock and forex ? Or the sequence of struggle continues ?

Now there are news about a possible increase in bitcoin supply; is it healthy for the space ?

As this is my first post in altcoins; I hope I get a lot of suggestions to improve my knowledge likewise
the possibility that could kill the ico or ieo project. I think it is indeed time for regulations to be applied officially in the crypto market and also the ico or ieo project by the state. establishing failure guarantees, terms and conditions when launching a project and a new product, and also some important points such as good and proper management of the project team so that the industry can last forever.
Regulation make many ICO and IEO project have control under government, its bad ideas to make ICO and IEO success with higher price after listing on exchange market, Many bounty hunter looking with good ICO investing worth with bounty campaign without waste their time with shit bounty campaign without get reward, many bounty looking with good investment ICOs.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 04:32:01 AM

Things may be looking pretty bad at the moment and being able to join good good projects might be a little bit difficult but I know there will still be good projects that will worth the energy. The future of cryptocurrency is bright as it still stands today despite the various predictions that it wont last this long

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:26:39 AM

Crypto will recover, its only a matter of time but as for bounties it doesn't make sense to stop hunting because as hard as it is for projects to raise funds successfully some bounty projects still became successful.

wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:30:07 AM

Crypto will recover, its only a matter of time but as for bounties it doesn't make sense to stop hunting because as hard as it is for projects to raise funds successfully some bounty projects still became successful.

Yeah there are still few good bounties that worth to do. But the ratio is 1:100, compared to 2017 i think every project that we joined ended up with good profits because investors are so many. Right now crypto investors is also few and only invest on really good projects, so we have to be really selected person for choosing project that we want to promote.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ShettyFive

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:46:23 PM

Failure is mother's success. It takes a failure for people to grow up and I believe that cryptocurrency is the same. Currently ICO and IEO are in a bad period. Most ICOs and IEOs are unable to raise funds due to increased fraud, investors do not dare to invest in ICOs. It seemed that the ICO and IEO were dead, but it is slowly recovering.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:37:17 PM

Finding project to promote won't always be the problem. Everyday new ideas, innovative ideas are born in this space, what is left to us is to filter these innovations from laggards and promote the innovation being brought to us. Because the area is saturated, we find it difficult to see solid projects on time but they will always exist.
loan.ruiu1

Activity: 43
Merit: 6

I'm AMA Hunter!

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:48:03 PM

Bounty hunters have too much work to accomplish! However, in order to receive the money from the project, I don't think it will be easy. Many scam projects and even listed on the exchange but do not pay bounty hunters. The bounty hunter needs money to pay for everything, poor thing.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:15:28 AM

The earnings in bounty hunting is no longer as big as it was before and the chance of getting the money you deserve for your work is very small because ICOs nowadays are being dominated by IEOs. Also, investors are now careful due to scams circulating here.

cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:33:56 AM

The earnings in bounty hunting is no longer as big as it was before and the chance of getting the money you deserve for your work is very small because ICOs nowadays are being dominated by IEOs. Also, investors are now careful due to scams circulating here.
Bounty campaign is not worth again after many ICOs not success and never reach of hard cap target, ICOs have been left by investor and invest with IEO now. Almost bounty campaign have looking other way to get earning with bitcoin and altcoin, now available for many bounties campaign give bitcoin payment every week.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:34:50 PM

Regulation? Who are the ones that you are expecting regulation from? Is it not from the same governments that have hatred for cryptocurrency and would prefer to have their own cryptocurrency rather than supporting all these external cryptocurrency, so if you are waiting for regulation, my brother, you may not really get any regulation for now.

Government don’t like cryptocurrency, and it is because they have no choice that is making them to create their own cryptocurrency now, so if they will see anything that will keep crypto, they will accept it which is why with all the scam cries, you have not seen them make an attempt to arrest any except just very few country that cares about their citizens, but seems countries like US prefers that the image of cryptocurrency gets tarnished even if it has to affect their citizens than to protect them.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:47:08 PM

Cryptocurrency has a unique niche, provides opportunities and profits in its own way, nothing needs to be changed so that it is like forex and another stock trading.  we are the ones who have to adapt, even though it is controversial, cryptocurrency provides many opportunities for learning money, which is why there are some countries that limit activities with cryptocurrency to prevent abuse for illegal acts.

nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:37:30 PM

Any new process is comes to cryptocurrency like ICO, STO and IEO. Should have trust worthy like some IEO was success for only exchange support which means this project is worth to invest. New process like top exchange or top coin is partner with new project.
Nihyfehmih

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 03:42:06 AM

This is more reason why project developers should see to it that their projects survive at all cost, if not ICO/IEO might continue the struggle if they always find it hard to reach their soft cap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: