Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:02:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New projects are responsible for the death of their tokens  (Read 861 times)
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:41:09 PM

It's true. I believe that the team is fully responsible for its product and for its coin. Therefore, even at the stage of sale of tokens you need to think about the future coin.

Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:55:22 PM

Most times this can mean that the team is desperately looking for a way to sell off without considering the long term effect in price. Reducing the price means the investors will buy more thus once listed they will dump and move on. Also, from another angle, most team still goes ahead to place a locking mechanism to the tokens to control the price.
Lastly from my own opinion, it is way too much, and solid projects doesn't or hardly do such.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:15:54 PM

In this kind of bad altcoin market i am still surprised that some new projects are giving out 50% price tag for their tokens, this is a project killer if you ask me, this move is only good if altcoin season is out and surging, 50percent is way too much in this kind of market we are in presently,  tell me i'm wrong

in my opinion the people who kill altcoin aren't because of the high price tag that reaches 50% ... because there are so many projects that can grow well and last a long time because they provide price tags reaching up to more than 50% ...but there is another problem that makes altcoin dead. one of them is altcoin developers who are not serious in creating a product, many developers are only looking for profit for a moment. so they don't care about the growth of altcoin

bitLeap

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:23:51 PM

In this kind of bad altcoin market i am still surprised that some new projects are giving out 50% price tag for their tokens, this is a project killer if you ask me, this move is only good if altcoin season is out and surging, 50percent is way too much in this kind of market we are in presently,  tell me i'm wrong

in my opinion the people who kill altcoin aren't because of the high price tag that reaches 50% ... because there are so many projects that can grow well and last a long time because they provide price tags reaching up to more than 50% ...but there is another problem that makes altcoin dead. one of them is altcoin developers who are not serious in creating a product, many developers are only looking for profit for a moment. so they don't care about the growth of altcoin
You are absolutely right that most projects die because the developers are not serious and what they think is only a momentary profit that is like cheating investors.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███