Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Livenodes review - Scam coin. Avoid at all costs  (Read 158 times)
Jayearning (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:16:07 PM

Scam coin. Don't invest in this project.

Since they have deleted my comment from their post (Shock) and banned me, along with many others, from their discord I feel it is necessary to post a topic here to deter other people from being stupid enough to invest in this project. I still have over 10K LNO coins, so this may not be smart for my investment but I don't want other people to throw their money away.

The team behind this project doesn't develop anything, they outsource everything to other people and this coin has done nothing but drop in price. It's quite frankly - a joke. There have been nothing but problems from it's inception. From wallets/chain broken for months to exploits. The chain has been "exploited" not once but TWICE and they can't fix it. One of their goals is to open an exchange,  they are going to open an exchange!? They can barely fix problems with something "THEY" created and they want to a god damn exchange!? Delusional.

As i mentioned, their chain has been exploited TWICE. When I say exploited, I have strong suspicion the LNO team of "developers" have exploited their own chain to dump their own coins. Their wallet and chain was completely broken for months and they had to pay a developer (BarryStyles) to fix it and withheld payment from him.

Funny how the address in question has suddenly stopped after I complained about this issue?

They ban detractors from their discord, delete comments from their post on BitcoinTalk because they can't refute these claims. Sounds like a great project right? Genuine concerns from their community and instead of effectively addressing them, lets just ban people who bring it up.

Search this address on their explorer or MNO. It has a 3000% win ratio and has gotten 25000 coins in the last month, that's double the ENTIRE volume that was on CoinExchange.

LSvHCDH5cDLztS1FW95LoA8jXM1pMH59bX

https://i.imgur.com/pIG4zrD.png

I was banned from their discord for bringing this issue to the attention of the community... For spreading FUD. FUD!? Are you serious, your chain has been exploited for over a month (Not once but TWICE) and you call that FUD. I call that a team of incompetent "developers" who have no idea what they are doing... Well, they probably know exactly what they are doing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 11:38:45 PM

You are posting reports on wrong sections. For anything related of scam, you can post at Scam Accusations sections. Please move your thread, You can find the move button at left bottom of your thread.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Jayearning (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 10:27:46 AM

You are posting reports on wrong sections. For anything related of scam, you can post at Scam Accusations sections. Please move your thread, You can find the move button at left bottom of your thread.

I apologize. Thanks for setting me straight. I have moved the topic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: