Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐⭐ Templar Fund ⭐⭐⭐ A Transparent BTC Hedge Fund (results thread)  (Read 1722 times)
Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 06:21:53 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2020, 12:53:48 PM by Templar Fund

| | |||

Meet the Templar Fund

The Templar Fund is a private market making trading desk that provides liquidity service to the Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange. To achieve this we operate a Wall Street grade trading array system. The process of market making is simple and fiat risk-free.

A market maker provides volume-based orders that are evenly distributed on both sides of the exchange order book. Profit is achieved in two ways:

(1) the payment of maker fees by users of the exchange and
(2) the spread of position value.

Client funds are traded as a single liquidity block and are comingled with all Templar Fund assets during trade cycles. Clients are not responsible for the creation or maintenance of their own trading accounts, and therefore, are not subjected to KYC or FATCA reporting requirements. This also permits USA clients to participate.

The Templar Fund is operational and supervised 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Complete reports are released every 10 days: we publish proof of every single trade we make.

The Impossible Trade

Learn how the Templar Fund earns profit, no matter if the Bitcoin price moves up or down by examining an actual trade that was long at $12,202.50 and exited in profit at $10,982.50.

The Templar Fund story on how we bought Bitcoin at $12,202.50 and sold it with profit at $10,982.50.

Check the video for further information on it.

Recent Fund Performance

We at the Templar Fund stake our reputation on the strength and reliability of our financial performance. Accordingly so, we make our complete trade history available to the public, who is welcome to independently scrutinize and verify it. This trade history comes directly from the Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange daily settlement report and trade history. We also provide screenshots to validate our control and ownership of these trading accounts.

The Templar Fund has earned more than 50% ROE since November, 2018 with no restrictions for investors having no minimum.

Client Benefits & Fees

The Templar Fund trades as a market maker and provides liquidity to significant digital companies including BitMEX, Bitfinex, Kraken, Blockchain and Privato Bank.  We earn profit by realizing the spread between the buyers and sellers of Bitcoin.

We charge clients two fees: (1) a 25.000% profit share and (2) a 2.000% withdrawal fee. The profit share fee is deducted at the end of each trade cycle. The withdrawal fee is deducted at the time of redemption. There are no additional fees or charges.

Trade Cycles 2018-2019

The Templar Fund publishes a comprehensive trade report every 10 days and a trade cycle summary every 30 days.

Our reports contain every trade made during the report period. Every account receives a detailed statement at the end of each trade cycle. You can use this information to audit our performance.

Affiliates

Beginners Guide

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 01:00:27 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 01:51:45 PM by Templar Fund

To review this trade report, visit our website: https://tradewithtemplar.com

To download our investor pitch deck: https://tradewithtemplar.com/press/Templar%20Fund%20Investor%20Pitch%20Deck.pdf

To watch us trade live: https://tradewithtemplar.com/livetrading.html

Thank you and have a great day!
Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 03:09:12 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 01:53:25 PM by Templar Fund

To download our investor pitch deck: https://tradewithtemplar.com/press/Templar%20Fund%20Investor%20Pitch%20Deck.pdf

Andrew Parker

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 06:27:09 PM

Is there any special link to join affiliate program? I am not able to understand how to join. Can you guide?
Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 07:47:36 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 01:54:33 PM by Templar Fund

Hello Andrew Parker!  Thanks for the question.

Becoming an affiliate is easy:

(1) Open your free Templar Fund account by clicking the "Open Free Account" button in the top right corner of our website

(2) We will issue you an account number

(3) Any new clients you refer should input your account number when they open their account

(4) You'll earn a 5% commission of all trade profits earned from referred accounts, paid at the end of each trade cycle & deposited to your account.

For more information: https://tradewithtemplar.com/affiliates.html
Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 03:08:48 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 01:55:04 PM by Templar Fund

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 03:35:45 PM

How transparent your businesses are? Other than those detailed reports for every 10 days, do you have any other plans or methods to prove your transparency. I mean who are auditing your financial activities. Getting audited by a reputed auditing house could a basic level of having transparent business model.

Is it a registered business with any country? Because you are going to manage public money and we need an address for any situation. I just checked your site but I am not seeing any such information with my quick glance. Please mention the link if I am wrong.

Moreover, you must move this topic to Service Announcements board as it is a business introduction to this community.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 10:34:26 AM

How transparent your businesses are? Other than those detailed reports for every 10 days, do you have any other plans or methods to prove your transparency. I mean who are auditing your financial activities. Getting audited by a reputed auditing house could a basic level of having transparent business model.

We publish every trade publicly, including screenshots taken directly from the exchange to verify account balances and performance.  Anyone can act as his/her own auditor, as you can check the BTC price tape vs. the trade history to ensure the trades were made.  This is better than any audit report or third party verification, as history has demonstrated those can be manipulated. In our case, we give you 100% of the data for yourself.  This, we believe, will be the way of the future: no need to trust third parties.  You may perform your own diligence.

Another way to think about it: have you ever seen audited results and wished you could have seen the data from which the opinion letter was derived?  Or have you doubted the claim of an audit, especially not being able to see confidential data?  We give you the entirety of our data so no third party is needed in the middle.  That is as pure and clean as we could possibly facilitate your diligence process to be.

Is it a registered business with any country? Because you are going to manage public money and we need an address for any situation. I just checked your site but I am not seeing any such information with my quick glance. Please mention the link if I am wrong.

We are not.  We embrace the aspects of Bitcoin that make it possible to operate as an independent financial system.  Far too many people make the mistake that a registered company is a better one.  How many banks that have stolen unfathomable amounts of cash and privacy from their clients were legitimately registered?  Even Bernie Madoff & Associates was a legitimate company.  Our pitch is this: we offer an opportunity for someone to earn an income stream that is anonymous, unreported and built upon a professional-grade system.  To establish credibility & track record, we publish 100% of our trades and accounts for public scrutiny.  Anyone can request that we verify our ownership of the published accounts, to which we gladly oblige.  If our setup is a bit too far out or uncomfortable for a traditional investor, we wish them well and acknowledge that we are not a good fit.
Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 12:47:20 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 01:55:42 PM by Templar Fund

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 05:18:43 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 01:56:44 PM by Templar Fund

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:25:53 PM

After reading your report, am I right in thinking that that is your total funds managed, just over 1 BTC?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 08:31:55 PM

After reading your report, am I right in thinking that that is your total funds managed, just over 1 BTC?

Hi there!

No, we use a collection of indicator accounts in order to conceal our actual trade positions/sizes from countertraders.  This also preserves the privacy of our clients.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:17:12 PM

Hi there!

No, we use a collection of indicator accounts in order to conceal our actual trade positions/sizes from countertraders.  This also preserves the privacy of our clients.

So the accounts named TempInd 1-6, for which you provide figures, represent only a fraction of your actual trading on Bitmex on behalf of your investors?

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 04:54:23 PM

That is correct.  Furthermore, these indicator accounts generate the data used for us to calculate ROE.  In other words, what you see in the reports, which is derived from TempInd1-6, is what our clients earn.  The fund pays any slippage with respect to liquidity timing.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:25:40 PM

So the accounts named TempInd 1-6, for which you provide figures, represent only a fraction of your actual trading on Bitmex on behalf of your investors?

That is correct.  Furthermore, these indicator accounts generate the data used for us to calculate ROE.  In other words, what you see in the reports, which is derived from TempInd1-6, is what our clients earn. 

I think I follow. So you may have e.g. 371 Bitmex accounts over which investors' money is spread, but you only show these six indicator accounts' trades? How do you manage to make the ROE for the entirety of the accounts reflect accurately in a summary of only six of them?

Client funds are traded as a single liquidity block and are comingled with all Templar Fund assets during trade cycles.

Sorry if I'm being unclear, let me give an example. Last week, I completed 14 BTC trades. Ten were profitable, four not. If someone asked me how last week went, I could point to eight of the profitable trades and say "Look, great, I made x", whereas the big (real) picture would be different.
Also, you say  quite clearly
we publish proof of every single trade we make.
We Publish Proof of Trades: we make every trade public
But above you say that you don't?

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 10:46:06 PM

I think I follow. So you may have e.g. 371 Bitmex accounts over which investors' money is spread, but you only show these six indicator accounts' trades? How do you manage to make the ROE for the entirety of the accounts reflect accurately in a summary of only six of them?

We trade in arrays of six accounts (30, 36, 42, etc).  Each group of six makes the same trades (+/- 0.1%) as indicated on the indicator accounts.  We do not publish the balances of the client arrays so that market makers can't counter-trade against our book.

Client funds are traded as a single liquidity block and are comingled with all Templar Fund assets during trade cycles.
Sorry if I'm being unclear, let me give an example. Last week, I completed 14 BTC trades. Ten were profitable, four not. If someone asked me how last week went, I could point to eight of the profitable trades and say "Look, great, I made x", whereas the big (real) picture would be different.
Also, you say  quite clearly
we publish proof of every single trade we make.
We Publish Proof of Trades: we make every trade public
But above you say that you don't?

Each client enters our trade array, which is composed of groups of 6 accounts.  Their funds are spread amongst the array and are traded with the combined funds from other users.  When we say that we publish every trade, keep in mind that our indicator accounts are running the exact same program as the actual trade array.  Their respective entries and exits are nearly identical.

Imagine if we published the actual array accounts: aside from reading hundreds of pages of trades, you'd also see deposits and withdrawals. Tracking profit (account growth) would be impossible for casual viewers.  Instead, we deposited an initial sum on the first day of our public offering to the indicator accounts and have never added funds to them.  Therefore, the growth of each indicator account accurately reflects the trade program that all clients are participating in.  It's a matter of presenting clean and simple data.  We use the indicator performance as our performance benchmark.  In other words, if the indicator array earns 1%, but the actual array earned 0.9% due to liquidity velocity, we still credit clients 1% on the period.

Congrats on the 10/14 trades, by the way.  Smiley

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:56:11 PM

I see that on your website it says that you are

Quote from: templar.fund
A MEMBER OF
The Global Wealth Fund

What does that actually mean?
I ask because they seem to be a very big player globally, if their website is anything to go by.

Quote from:  The Global Wealth Fund website (actually called adfuturisaeculi)
The Global Wealth Fund is among the world’s elite private financial institutions. Imaginative & bold, we have financed many of history's innovations. Our portfolio includes investments spanning the globe in every major industry sector....Our operating centres, scattered across the globe, are among the most highly-guarded secure private facilities on earth.

We have financed many of history's innovations...wow, that's quite a claim. As a member, would you know of any examples?

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 06:21:24 PM

What does that actually mean?
It means that we are owned by the GWF.

As a member, would you know of any examples?
We would recommend you to contact the GWF directly, as we are not permitted to speak on their behalf: legal@adfuturisaeculi.com
Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 04:22:12 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 01:57:44 PM by Templar Fund

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 03:40:12 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 01:58:12 PM by Templar Fund

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 12:32:33 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 01:58:42 PM by Templar Fund

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 12:27:32 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 01:59:07 PM by Templar Fund

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 12:53:27 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 01:59:41 PM by Templar Fund

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 12:50:07 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 02:00:09 PM by Templar Fund

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 12:30:05 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 02:00:39 PM by Templar Fund

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 03:46:31 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 02:01:16 PM by Templar Fund

Address your doubts & watch us trade live on our website: https://tradewithtemplar.com
Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2020, 12:26:43 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 02:01:42 PM by Templar Fund

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 12:40:11 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 02:02:11 PM by Templar Fund

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 04:32:48 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 02:02:40 PM by Templar Fund

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 02:54:33 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 02:02:59 PM by Templar Fund

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 12:56:32 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 02:03:18 PM by Templar Fund

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2020, 12:26:35 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2020, 02:03:52 PM by Templar Fund

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 12:32:51 PM

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 04:31:52 PM

Thanks to our friends at AMBCrypto for the fantastic article:

https://eng.ambcrypto.com/the-templar-fund-meet-the-transparent-bitcoin-fund-that-has-earned-more-than-75-return-since-2018/
Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 12:45:04 PM

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 12:29:23 PM

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 12:27:04 PM

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 12:49:29 PM

A fun fact: that is our 53rd consecutive profitable ten day trade period  Wink
Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 12:36:59 PM

We've completed our 54th consecutive profitable 10-day trade period.

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 12:35:09 PM

We've completed our 55th consecutive profitable 10-day trade period.

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 12:22:02 PM

We've completed our 56th consecutive profitable 10-day trade period.

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 01:06:52 PM

Also, a big thanks to Britain Daily for the excellent review:

https://britaindaily.co.uk/2020/06/02/the-templar-fund-is-changing-the-way-people-trade-with-bitcoin-through-transparent-technology/
Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 12:52:43 PM

We've completed our 57th consecutive profitable 10-day trade period.

Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 06:38:00 PM

We've completed our 58th consecutive profitable 10-day trade period.

To watch us trade live: [ur]https://tradewithtemplar.com/livetrading.html[/url]
Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2020, 12:05:49 PM

We've recently published our 2020 2Q results.  You can view this earnings reports and learn more about the Templar Fund from our website: https://templar.fund
Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2020, 08:12:57 PM

We've recently published our 2020 3Q results.  You can view this earnings reports and learn more about the Templar Fund from our website: https://templar.fund
Templar Fund (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2020, 02:15:32 PM

We've recently published our 2020 Q4 results.  You can view this earnings reports and learn more about the Templar Fund from our website: https://templar.fund
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: