Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is Sportsbet.io safe to bet?  (Read 1048 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 09:11:25 PM

They've invested a lot of ad slots to the forum and also they have Watford, they have negged here but a lot of gamblers tell that they are good and working. I have a good experience betting with e-sports there and their trust feedback also has a lot of good summary now.

This thread was made in 2018 and now sportsbet.io has improved a lot, I am an active player there and participated in various promos
if there are problems the service is always available via live chat
Yes, the support was always active so if you have concerns to follow up just go simply to their support and contact them and wait until your concerns and issues are solved.

They've invested a lot of ad slots to the forum and also they have Watford, they have negged here but a lot of gamblers tell that they are good and working. I have a good experience betting with e-sports there and their trust feedback also has a lot of good summary now.
And also the negged happen in the past but recently the fire subside I think some settlement happens and even not yet the sportsbet.io company is now being vouched by prominent and respected people in this forum so I think this is enough for them to continue business and make the past mistakes as references for not to happen again as they are gaining their reputation back.
They do.
And being a sponsor of a team means that they are serious in this business. I think that this thread should be closed already as the discussion keeps going repetitively.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 01:51:22 AM

I previously played on Sportsbet.io.
As far as I play, I have never experienced any problems. Indeed Sportsbet.io has had problems with users but I personally have never been affected by the problem. I'm sure Sportsbet.io is still safe, but if you are not sure or doubtful. Then leave it.
Well issue usually arises when people are winning and starts withdrawals but as a normal playing the sites is friendly user as well as many gambling sites here(that’s upon those problem from the past)
But knowing sportsbet.io those days?they are reputable and consistent to serve their bettors

I think that this thread should be closed already as the discussion keeps going repetitively.
I think that’s right because the question has been answered completely and enough but the problem is the OP doesn’t even visit the thread or posted after the creation .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 08:01:47 AM

As far as I play, I have never experienced any problems. Indeed Sportsbet.io has had problems with users but I personally have never been affected by the problem. I'm sure Sportsbet.io is still safe, but if you are not sure or doubtful. Then leave it.
People faced issues only when they were violating their terms of having one account per person and other than that they are getting more reputation now.

IMO,sport bet having more games than other sportbooks so people have this as only option for few games.

There are other sites that has a lot of games and odds in their platform, why people like sportsbet is because they have a good UI and it loads fast.
Personally, this is one of my choice and when it comes to safety, we can evaluate that for ourselves because their main account here has red trust but it doesn't mean they are scammers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=832366

TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 06:23:14 AM

People faced issues only when they were violating their terms of having one account per person and other than that they are getting more reputation now.

IMO,sport bet having more games than other sportbooks so people have this as only option for few games.

There are other sites that has a lot of games and odds in their platform, why people like sportsbet is because they have a good UI and it loads fast.
Personally, this is one of my choice and when it comes to safety, we can evaluate that for ourselves because their main account here has red trust but it doesn't mean they are scammers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=832366

Well, on the other hand sportsbet.io continues to make progress even now this site is known throughout the world since becoming a major sponsor at Watford
I'm sure they also maintain a reputation in the betting market

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: