Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APL]🚀🚀🚀 Apollo - The World's Fastest, Most Feature-Rich Coin 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2070 times)
stagsubsavi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:38:24 PM

The project will be able to work in the government sector of Zimbabwe? It is already known which programs will implement blockchain technology?

Oh, I hope the details of Apollo's cooperation in this region will soon be known. I read that there is huge inflation in this country, and maybe digital currency and blockchain would help solve this problem.

If blockchain affects the South African regional economy, then I think so the Apollo team will very quickly increase its popularity on exchanges, and in real application.

Until the team reveals the details of cooperation with the first government organizations, it is difficult for us to understand their impact on the economies of countries. Although I read that Zimbabwe has started monetary reform, and it is possible that Apollo initiatives will help to continue the qualitative impact on the economy in this region.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
julie08

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:57:43 PM

I think that the time is inevitably approaching for significant changes in the crypto market , and a new coin with excellent qualities can be among the leaders, but only with high Apolllo's activity in development.
mishanya_p

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:18:16 PM

I would like to understand how the project conducts a marketing campaign in order to make the APL coin more popular among ordinary merchants or manufacturers, that is, for real business.
ecouchmanpsy

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:47:41 PM

Until the team reveals the details of cooperation with the first government organizations, it is difficult for us to understand their impact on the economies of countries. Although I read that Zimbabwe has started monetary reform, and it is possible that Apollo initiatives will help to continue the qualitative impact on the economy in this region.

An interesting assumption, and I'd like to believe it is. Are there reports from representatives about what exactly is being done in this region according to the Apollo initiative?
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:15:45 PM

Coin shufflingis a great privacy feature. I think the increased security for my accounts is very suitable for working with different currencies.

For wallet already all functions work or only after platform launch? Where can I see details about the phased update for the Apollo app?

I think you should download the app to learn wallet features. It's better than just reading the description.
mishanya_p

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:41:36 PM

For the growthApollo'spopularity does not need additional advertising, if the application and platform will meet the technical conditions, people will want to use the best coin.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:02:59 PM

The Apollo data cloud allows anyone to upload data to the blockchain for storage and this is of course a good feature. And for the work of government agencies, it can also be used?

As I understand it, the project is not limited to working with certain clients. All functions will be open to government programs as well. But I think it will have some features than private clients. That's my opinion.
Alpinio

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:26:10 PM

I would like to see implementation timelines for some Apollo milestones, such as the Apollo decentralized marketplace. I think it is a very interesting idea for different entrepreneurs and companies.

I think the decentralized Apollo bank network brings customers closer to being able to register their companies and transactions using APL, as buyers can get easy access to coins.
riogeiralfett

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:43:15 PM

I saw quite new and unique features in this project among the facts presented. But I think how great the prospects for the Apollo project will show the coin value.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:01:56 PM

An update was due for the app. The link on the project website already opens access to the new version for Android?
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:22:06 PM

The private ledger function now available for platform clients? I would like to know is all the features are presented to work with Apl coin ?

As I understand it, the team is preparing the platform for work, and not all functions have reached the testing stage yet. I hope that this year the project will have more fresh messages about technical development.

I was happy to follow the new posts that started this year and I think there is still a chance to see even more as the Apollo initiative continues and the wallet has been able to achieve new successes.
Alpinio

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:41:41 PM

Why did you decide to start implementing the project in African countries? Is this the only region where the platform has early support and MOU signing?
riogeiralfett

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 02:09:07 PM

I read about how the Apollo project was able to find participants for academic verification of database sharding and atomic swaps. Is it possible to know the names of the participants of this stage?
mishanya_p

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 02:35:37 PM

I was interested to see a new report on the achievements in the development of platform functionality. I hope that the involvement of new experts for the development of the project will help to continue the event even more effectively.
Alpinio

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:01:40 PM

Why did you decide to start implementing the project in African countries? Is this the only region where the platform has early support and MOU signing?

Conditions for the development of the project are presented in the technical description and roadmap. The team chose African countries based on the economic situation and the readiness of the regions to integrate into the blockchain. And I think South Africa is perfect.
mishanya_p

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:26:31 PM

As I understand it, regressive testing is still ongoing. The Apollo team is bringing in third-party participants to test at this stage?
buiglabrege

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:48:45 PM

The private ledger function now available for platform clients? I would like to know is all the features are presented to work with Apl coin ?

As I understand it, the team is preparing the platform for work, and not all functions have reached the testing stage yet. I hope that this year the project will have more fresh messages about technical development.

I was happy to follow the new posts that started this year and I think there is still a chance to see even more as the Apollo initiative continues and the wallet has been able to achieve new successes.

The latest update report for the community was recently submitted, and I can see that all the work is going according to the updated plan.Now I want to know how the activity of Apollo will affect the expansion of partnership agreements with new governmental organizations.
Artem1144

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:11:28 PM

I saw quite new and unique features in this project among the facts presented. But I think how great the prospects for the Apollo project will show the coin value.

I see that the project has set meaningful goals for itself, and the result can make the APL coin much more popular than the current stable coins, but for this, Apollo must enlist the support of major partners.
mishanya_p

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:29:59 PM

I would like to see implementation timelines for some Apollo milestones, such as the Apollo decentralized marketplace. I think it is a very interesting idea for different entrepreneurs and companies.

I think the decentralized Apollo bank network brings customers closer to being able to register their companies and transactions using APL, as buyers can get easy access to coins.

I saw that a new merchant for the Apollo network had now been introduced. I'm sure every new partner adds a lot of new users to the Apollo project, which is why the Apollo team needs to be very active in finding more merchants.
buiglabrege

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:49:05 PM

The Apollo data cloud allows anyone to upload data to the blockchain for storage and this is of course a good feature. And for the work of government agencies, it can also be used?

As I understand it, the project is not limited to working with certain clients. All functions will be open to government programs as well. But I think it will have some features than private clients. That's my opinion.

The central part of the Apollo project's work is based on interaction with government agencies and ministries of different countries, so I think Apollo will use the entire set of functions to ensure that strategic partners can get the maximum benefit from cooperation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: