Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:54:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Me and rosezionjohn - our connection  (Read 349 times)
Bttzed03 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 03:27:17 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2020, 04:11:59 PM by Bttzed03

This is my short response to these topics [1][2]

We know each other personally.

As to the transactions, I cannot vividly recall all the details of each and would not want to spend more time digging right now. What I remember is that every time there is a token swap, I would inform her and then we send. There were times when we agree to pool funds when the team would require all holders to swap using the wallet they developed. I'm quite certain those were the cases for HAT, EPL, EQL, eBCH (to Coinpulse), CDD (to LitecoinWavesPlus), LALA (to COS).

edit 1: I'm locking for now until we can provide more details.

edit 2: Taking a closer look at this post, we can see that the addresses where tokens were sent to are all contract addresses of each token and not to a specific wallet.

I'm adding some info on the swaps:

For others, I'm still having difficulty finding more info on them.

edit 3: (translation)

~

Yung sgr is airdrop. Kaparehas lang din yan ng bitox kung saan kailangan mag-send ng (sgr was an airdrop similar to bitox where you need to send) 0 eth to a certain address to claim airdrop https://t.me/bitox_DEX/96654

Naalala ko sa cpex we were forced to withdraw kasi magsasara na sila. (I remember cpex, we were forced to withdraw because they're closing down)

Please add my thoughts on the OP,  pagdating sa airdrop at sa token swaps (when it comes to airdrops and token swaps), you need to act fast upon learning or else you will miss out. That is just common for active hunters.

Pagdating naman sa wallet (when it comes to the wallet), I don't want to dowload or install and maintain different wallets just for the swap. It is not practical.

I guess there's no point in finding more details into the other transactions because they're probably the same with what we've already presented here.

Yes, we've both joined airdrops/bounties in the past and we've had personal deals/arrangements as evident in the above.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 03:42:49 PM
Merited by Bttzed03 (1)

As to the transactions, I cannot vividly recall all the details of each and would not want to spend more time digging right now. What I remember is that every time there is a token swap, I would inform her and then we send. There were times when we agree to pool funds when the team would require all holders to swap using the wallet they developed. I'm quite certain those were the cases for HAT, EPL, EQL, eBCH (to Coinpulse), CDD (to LitecoinWavesPlus), LALA (to COS).

This is your reputation at stake mate. Do whatever you can to prove that you never cheated in any bounty otherwise those who flagged you won't believe a thing. If you just say that you don't have time to do more digging then who will do it for you?

If it's even possible include the information about the token swaps like announcements.
This thread has more information about the transactions though i don't understand why it was locked quickly. I thought such cases need continued discussion from the accused parties.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 03:58:07 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2020, 03:20:52 PM by rosezionjohn

Sorry mentor but I can't help with the details now. I had a long day at work. I will try to help in the next few days.

Yung sgr is airdrop. Kaparehas lang din yan ng bitox kung saan kailangan mag-send ng 0 eth to a certain address to claim airdrop https://t.me/bitox_DEX/96654

Naalala ko sa cpex we were forced to withdraw kasi magsasara na sila.

Please add my thoughts on the OP,  pagdating sa airdrop at sa token swaps, you need to act fast upon learning or else you will miss out. That is just common for active hunters.

Pagdating naman sa wallet, I don't want to dowload or install and maintain different wallets just for the swap. It is not practical.

This will probably be my last contribution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: