Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:26:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacked or sold profiles tagged by Veleor  (Read 2464 times)
Veleor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 07:05:14 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2020, 06:10:49 PM by Veleor

In this thread I will be publishing a list of the accounts, which have a number of signs that they had changed hands. Such profiles will get tags from me with the reference to this topic.

I'm going to explain here why I decided that the certain accounts have changed ownership. The current holders of the tagged profiles can speak out here.

Compromised profiles:

User ID      Rank                  Name
#454          Hero Member        Babylon
#12229       Hero Member        kr105
#19710       Sr. Member          Klausi
#20577       Sr. Member          iamzill
#30033       Legendary           hashman
#36821       Sr. Member          Ten98
#43159       Hero Member        hxtop
#44649       Legendary           glendall
#49366       Hero Member        pieppiep
#59625       Hero Member        humanitee
#64851       Member               Werner
#70355       Sr. Member          Impaler
#79231       Sr. Member          HappyScamp
#80719       Full Member          miTgiB
#84172       Sr. Member          Gontxi
#98209       Sr. Member          evilscoop
#129815      Sr. Member          Room101 Update from 13 May 2020: "Room101" account has been returned to the original owner.
#130822      Sr. Member          naRky
#136764      Sr. Member         byteminr
#140923      Sr. Member         Arksun
#144388      Sr. Member         dr_chen
#147643      Sr. Member         BongaManollo
#160032      Sr. Member         madcoin
#188559      Member              JoseSan
#200649      Sr. Member         campeck
#206234      Hero Member       badjacks99 Update from 28 Feb 2020: "badjacks99" account has been returned to the original owner.
#208354      Sr. Member         edutBTC
#220403      Sr. Member         Bitinator
#222038      Hero Member       S4VV4S
#228032      Full Member        presidentcoin
#240466      Sr. Member         paulk11087
#246683      Hero Member       flyer88
#252599      Sr. Member         sgi02
#292131      Sr. Member         andyge
#298422      Sr. Member         jackflag
#303082      Sr. Member         OmarGsPools
#318863      Sr. Member         tuanvie
#320403      Sr. Member         Umbrella Holdings
#326125      Sr. Member         PryptoMontreal
#360034      Sr. Member         virtfund
#387743      Sr. Member         BitTeo
#401787      Sr. Member         baldur odinson
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Veleor (OP)
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 07:05:29 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2020, 06:20:48 PM by Veleor

Hero Member Babylon

Babylon's comments before 2016 are proving that the original owner of the profile is from the United States:

looking to sell 75 bitcoins for $1000, you cover the western union fees to get the money to me.  I'll also happily take cash if you are close enough to me to make that happen.  I am in Eastern Ohio.
(Archive)

I have 19 years experience reading professionally.  I can read for you over the phone, via e-mail, via a chat program such as yahoo or MSN, via a voicechat program like skype, or face to face if you are in my area (SE Ohio)

For long distance readings I charge .05 BTC per card for text or per minute for voice.  This is subject to change as bitcoin values fluctuate but that's the price for the moment.
(Archive)

In the post history of the account Babylon was a 3-years break. And the following comments are showing that this profile passed into the hands of some Filipino man:

Better way din yan, pero natuto ako sa pakikinig ng mga english ng songs.. mahilig kasi ako sa english song, tapos may aral pa madalas ang mga naririnig ko. At tama ang panonood ng movies ay makakatulong din, at hindi lang english ang matututunan mo,  pati english pronunciation mo mahahasa din dito. Kaya gumagaling ang mga pilipino sa ingles dahil sa mga taktika na iyan. Kaya isa tayo sa mga pinakamagagaling na english call center agents sa mundo. Mabilis kasi tayo matuto.  Smiley
(Archive)

Ang sakin lang ah. May Punto naman yung unang sinabi niya na pag nag solar panel ay PWEDE magkakaprofit ka kasi hindi lang naman sa pag mimining mo gagamitin yung energy ng solar panel eh, kaso tama rin naman yung sinabi sa return ng capital kasi nasa Pilipinas tayo at kung bitcoin mining ang pinaguusapan natin dito ay di na talaga maganda mag mine ngayon. Matagal bago mo mabawi yung capital mo.
(Archive)

Hero Member kr105

In 2011 kr105 mentioned that s/he lives in Chile and spoke in Spanish.

Hello, I want to buy one asus hd 5850 (EAH5850) graphic card. I live in Chile, so if you can ship to here is a plus, if not, you can ship to the address of my forwarder on miami. <...>
(Archive)

A mi igual pasenme el dato de quien vende bitcoins acá en Chile! Cheesy
(Archive)

Until 2017 kr105 didn't write a single message in Turkish, but after a 2.5-years break in the post history, the current holder of the profile began to comment mainly in Turkish. (Archive)

Sr. Member Klausi was writing only in German from the beginning, but after a 5-year break in the post history, Klausi switched to English and never commented in German after that.

Klausi recently has wrote that he only found out about Bitcointalk in 2016, despite the fact that the registration time of his profile dates back to 2011. This message was deleted by moderators, so a copy of it is provided.

Same here, my friend introduced this forum to me in 2016, he gave me a few amount of bitcoin and he said that I could give it back to him when I started earning bitcoins, I am very grateful to him because if he didn't make an effort on explaining and introducing bitcoin to me, I would still be a person who always ask money to my parents every week and can't even buy the things I wanted.
(Archive)

Sr. Member iamzill

Between 2011 and 2017 user iamzill didn't write a single post in Indonesian, but after a changed password and a 6-year break in the post history, he began to use this language often.

In 2011 iamzill said that he is US citizen.

I strongly disagree with the US' current citizenship-based tax policies and income tax in general. I try to change these laws by speaking out against them, writing to my congressmen, and voting against statist politicians. However, until those laws are repelled, I am obligated to pay my share of the taxes as a citizen of United States, regardless of how much I may disagree with the tax regimen. <...>
(Archive)

But then, in 2017, account holder began to talk about the United States as a foreign country.

perhaps in the United States bitcoin has become a legitimate currency to conduct payment transactions and directly with high bitcoin value to be the government's reference to taxes, but for now in my country there is no tax system for bitcoin
(Archive)

Legendary hashman is speaking fluent Turkish now.

(Archive)

Until 2018, there are no any comments in Turkish and before their appearance there was a break of more than 2 years in the post history. (Archive)

Judging by the previous messages in the profile, it seems that the original owner knew Chinese, but at the same time didn't communicate in Turkish at all.

Posts with Chinese characters

Can somebody point me to one please??  

莱特币 / 人民币
(Archive)

Another siting:

交通

means "traffic".

Usually romanized as jiao tong.

Keep up the sleuthing Phin, I tossed you[r sig addy] a dime Smiley
(Archive)

+1
Good points.  Many generations of fiat money have deeply influenced us.  

请给我们中文
(Archive)

Based on these facts, I believe that the profile hashman has changed owner.

Sr. Member Ten98

Between 2011 and 2017 Ten98 hadn't a single comment in Indonesian, but after a 3-year break in the post history, the owner of that profile began to write mainly in Indonesian.

By the previous Ten98 posts, it can be concluded that the original holder of the account lived in the United Kingdom (UK):

a well-backed UK exchange that could meet the regulatory burden would probably be successful. But without one, there are not enough UK users to justify setting one up.

Thankfully, you're wrong on the second part.

There are a huge number of UK Bitcoin users, we just buy and sell using MtGox, Virwox, BTC-E and various others. We'd prefer not to have to pay the extortionate transfer fees, and when Intersango still had free deposits via bank transfer, the majority of their deposits came from UK accounts for that reason.

The market is wide open for a decent UK based exchange, and I wish all the luck in the world to SBC.
(Archive)

Britcoin all the way.
(Archive)

No BTC accepting businesses at all in the UK yet afaik.

I am prepared to be proven wrong of course Smiley
(Archive)

Hero Member hxtop

From 2011 until 2018 'hxtop' commented mostly in Chinese and never wrote in Turkish in that period. (Archive)

BPIP.org website shows that the profile 'hxtop' woke up and changed the password on May 2018: https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=hxtop

Code:
5/17/2018 4:10:19 AM 	woke up
5/17/2018 4:53:08 AM password changed

After that the owner of the 'hxtop' profile completely stopped using Chinese characters and switched to Turkish. (Archive)

Legendary glendall

From 2013 to 2016, glendall didn't write a single message in Indonesian, but after a 1-year break the profile holder has began to write in Indonesian and his/her posting style changed noticeably after that.

It must also be said that the original account owner lived in Canada:

hi ChaseD , I'm a fellow Canadian. I was wondering if I could pick up untis & deliver chips to you in person, in order to save mailing costs and delays. Is this acceptable?

Which city are you located in?

Thank you.
(Archive)

I like this.  I wonder what chance it'll have of getting stuck in Canadian customs...
(Archive)

Was thinking of getting an Antiminer.  Could you tell me, did you have to pay a big import tax / duty to get into Quebec? Thanks.
(Archive)

Hero Member pieppiep

Two reasons why I think that account 'pieppiep' changed owner:

1. In 2012 pieppiep claimed that he is from Netherlands and he was writing comments in Dutch. But after 3-years break (in the posting history) pieppiep has began writing in Bahasa Indonesian.

Ah, so no problem for me, I'm from the Netherlands and use euro's.
(Archive)

ciri cirinya bisa saja dilihat dri banyaknya berita positif tentang bitcoin dan altcoins .
jika anda berfikir untuk jangka panjang dalam artian masih mau menunggu sampai akhir tahun ,tentunya ini saat yang tepat untuk anda melakukan Buy .namun anda harus menyebar dalam melakukan pembelian jangan hanya terfokus salah satu Altcoins saja, karena mereka mempunyai kelonjakan yang berbeda sampai akhir tahun .  Cheesy
(Archive)

2. Despite that the pieppiep's registration date on Bitcointalk is 2012, "he" writes that he learned about bitcoin in 2015.

I came to know about bitcoin in the beginning of year 2015 and at that time price of bitcoin was around $250 and it was my friend who told me about bitcoins or else I would have never come to know about this great currency and he also helped me in showing how to earn bitcoins for free from faucets sites and by joinig signature campaign as at that time even payouts from faucets sites was really good but now faucets have become waste of time but in past there were many faucets sites that were paying even 1 btc or more in a day.
(Archive)

Hero Member humanitee

Between 2012 and 2017, among 2000 of the humanitee's comments, there is not a single message in Indonesian, but after a two-year break, humanitee began to write mainly in Indonesian. (Archive)

I believe that the original profile holder was a US resident on a number of grounds:

Why? I can buy a house, car, any electronics device, anything on any website that Bitspend accepts, so pretty much anything besides groceries that can spoil.
At the moment I am gaining on my savings, whereas in any bank account in the US I would lose. Dollar averaging will make my savings fine all the way down to $20.
(Archive)

Alright. Well what's another exchange that offers similar prices to MtGox and is easy to move USD into?
Bitfloor.
Go to Bank of America, deposit, done.
Better than BitInstant, that's for sure.
(Archive)

LOL!
Nah, it was actually a room full of mostly southern people that were over 50.
As to how, I grab a piece of paper and start drawing out how it works. I tell them to stop and ask questions at any time. It's the 4th time I've done it this way, made believers every time.
I used to work at Circuit City when it was still in business. If I could sell worthless Monster HDMI cables, I think I can sell worthwhile Bitcoin.  Wink
(Archive)

Member Werner

In 2012-2013, Werner didn't leave a single message in Turkish, but after a 4-years break in the post history, the account holder began to write in Turkish mainly.

The original owner of the Werner profile apparently was from Ukraine:

1.201 for ukraine deliver
(Archive)

i bid 0.6btc for dollars shipped to ukraine.
(Archive)

Werner used the same Ethereum wallet as the compromised profile presidentcoin:

0x4462DED1e4dc2D9113bfeFdf7d38D9bDce0d58d8
(Archive)

0x4462DED1e4dc2D9113bfeFdf7d38D9bDce0d58d8
(Archive)

Werner is connected with another compromised profiles (Link)

Sr. Member Impaler

The reasons why I believe that account 'Impaler' has changed owner and need a red tag:

1. There is a 3-years break in the post history, between August 2015 and August 2018. (Archive)

2. Profile 'woke up' in August 2018 and changed password after that: https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=Impaler

Code:
8/6/2018 4:13:13 PM 	woke up
8/7/2018 4:11:06 AM password changed

3. The quality of comments after the break has visibly worsened. For example, comparison of the new messages with the previous posts from 2013 year:

New
I think tron and lumen is fine. And this airdrops I think for attracting more peolle. And I like this. I avoid those tokeks which don't have a working product or don't have a good idea of project or not clear about their project.
(Archive)

I am a holder from q4 2017. And I still invest for holding. I think holding is the one of the best investment strategy in this market. And I am very happy to do it. Holding is just not supporting one or some specific coins. It's about support the whole ecosystem. And at this moment there is many holder around this ecosystem. I think we believe in the market as long as some project. And we hope that this market will recover one day. Just keep calm don't panic and hold that it .
(Archive)

Old
Anyone claiming that their ideology is value free is either ignorant or ashamed of the values it actually carries.  Nothing made by man is free of value judgments, especially economics.  You would have to be the most blindly obtuse person ever born to think that Marx-vs-Adam Smith or hard-vs-soft money or the Keynes-vs-Hayek debates are value-free, it is saturated with value judgments.  These are indeed some of the most pivotal value debates that have existed in the last century.
(Archive)

As of right now we would need around 250 GH/s to reach target blocks and networks running at around 50-60 at the moment.  So we will see blocks just under an hour apart and every 8-9 hours we will get a difficulty drop that will push profitability higher and attract more miners.  As we saw a rebound in FRC valuation back to the .0004 it had been at just before the hash-crash the profitability is right back at near 100% relative to BTC.  Price stability has been quite impressive over this difficult period with a drop of only about 25% which has now been fully recouped.
(Archive)

4. The original holder of the 'Impaler' profile lived in US apparently:

<...> Yes in America we have all four and people have mashed all of them together in their minds into a kind of Monolith which is above reproach. <...>
(Archive)
<...> Yes our growth in the US/UK has been going all to the 1% POST REAGAN/THATCHER, before that growth got distributed a lot better. <...>
(Archive)

But now 'Impaler' uses the same email as the member Alohadanc3, who is from India (Archive).

The same address can be found in the TradeMate spreadsheet (row #21) and at this bounty report (Archive).

Sr. Member HappyScamp

From 2013 to 2017, all messages from this profile were in English only.
But since October 2017, an account holder began to write messages primarily in Russian.

Moreover, the original owner of the account lived in the United States.

Before switching to Russian, the password has been changed in the profile.
Code:
October 10, 2017, 01:45:45 PM - HappyScamp - password changed

Full Member miTgiB

From 2013 to 2017, all comments in the profile were in English only, but since October 2017, the account holder began to write messages mainly in Russian.
Moreover, the original owner of the account lived in the United States.
And before switching to Russian, the password has been changed.
Code:
October 10, 2017, 01:48:19 PM - miTgiB - password changed

Sr. Member Gontxi

The original owner of the Gontxi account lived in Portugal.

From 2013 until 2015, Gontxi was communicating in English and Portuguese only and didn't write a single message in Indonesian.

After a 2-years break in the post history, the holder of this profile started to write in Indonesian a lot, completely stopped commenting in Portuguese and mentioned that s/he lives in Indonesia.

yang ane liat pertama waktu claim sepertinya waktu singapure, ga jauh sama kita di indonesia. jadi kayanya mulai malam ini dan seterusnya.. mari kita tunggu saja gan.
(Archive)

Google translation (confirmed by native Indonesian speaking DT member): "the first time I saw the claim seemed to be Singapore time, not far from us in Indonesia. So, it starts tonight and so on ... let's just wait, bro."

Sr. Member evilscoop

From 2013 to 2017, all comments in the profile were in English only. But since October 2017, the account holder began to write messages mainly in Russian.
Moreover, the original owner of the account lived in the United Kingdom. And before switching to Russian, there was a 4-years break in the posts history and a password change.
Code:
October 10, 2017, 01:50:27 PM - evilscoop - password changed

Sr. Member Room101

Update from 13 May 2020: Account Room101 has been returned to the original owner. For more information check this topic.

In the profile history, from 2013 to 2017, there were only messages in English. But since October 2017, after the password changing, the Russian comments began to be published.

The original owner of the account was from Australia:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234590.msg2479397#msg2479397 (Archive)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234669.msg2479409#msg2479409 (Archive)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707789.msg7995945#msg7995945 (Archive)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg7995819#msg7995819 (Archive)

In the Meta there is a topic about hacked account "Room101": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245024.msg54338838#msg54338838

Sr. Member naRky

From 2013 to 2017, all comments in the profile were in English and Slovak only. But since October 2017, the account holder began to write messages mainly in Russian.
And before switching to Russian, there was a 3.5 year break in the posts history and a password changing.
Code:
October 10, 2017, 01:56:34 PM - naRky - password changed

Sr. Member byteminr

The original owner of the byteminr profile was signing his posts as Adrian Cole and has led the company from the United Kingdom. (Archive)

But after a 3-years break, the holder of byteminr account started:
- writing posts mainly in Russian (Archive);
- often writing comments in English with grammatical errors (Archive);
- participating in bounty campaigns not under the name Adrian Cole, but under the name Yaroslav Orlov (Archive).

byteminr uses the same ETH address as the compromised profile dunup:

0x40b3e336DC1A19C169172D59152BdB1D62F8E690
(Archive)

0x40b3e336DC1A19C169172D59152BdB1D62F8E690
(Archive)

Sr. Member Arksun

'Arksun' mentioned several times that he lives in the United Kingdom (UK) and from 2013 until 2017 never wrote in Turkish.

<...> I think the more recent increases have been down to both larger investers taking bitcoin seriously, along with main stream media picking up on Bitcoin once more, with the stories like the ATM machines in Canada (which I hope to see in the UK very soon!).
(Archive)

Time will tell. Over here of course online gambling is legal (UK). I think the uk stance at the moment on Bitcoin is that it is a classed as a voucher......yeah....confused me as well.
(Archive)

<...> In other news, Scan.co.uk in the UK now accepts Bitcoin so next time I upgrade my computer I can purchase from them, result!.
(Archive)

Since November 2017 the holder of the profile 'Arksun' began to write solely in Turkish. (Archive)

Account 'Arksun' also is connected with another compromised profile hxtop through the ETH transaction.
Tokens BLINK were sent from two profiles to a common wallet: https://etherscan.io/address/0xb1a459ad4e9e27792e197125dc52b10534f18383#tokentxns

0x1184266d4c76b25ee34be949ee24da86d71b0e95 - this wallet belongs to Arksun (Proof / Archive)
0x850907C69fba47E662E48A13e7DfA0fA7BF9dfe9 - this address owned by hxtop (№ 290 in the Buddy Signature Campaign Spreadsheet)

Sr. Member dr_chen

The first messages of dr_chen were in Chinese and not a single comment in Turkish:

新人求帮助,一个月了还是不能回帖 Kiss
(Archive)

考虑下Cthulhu (OFF)邪神币啊

和src差不多
(Archive)

第一个投票的是邪神币
捐赠一些给投票的同学
支持邪神币的请点赞,在下面留下钱包地址
邪神币发布地址:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294383.0
钱包: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B49exKIsGBn5cGs3RFJ3VENFR2M/edit?usp=sharing
(Archive)

Great news!

The Chinese famous platform btc38.com want to add Boolberry to their crypto-currency library. Which means BBR is more close to btc38 now.

Any suggestions for the chinese name of BBR?
For xmr, they called "门罗币".
Since bool in chinese means "布尔" and berry in chinese means "莓".

Is "布尔莓" ok for Boolberry or any other good suggestions like "数莓" etc.
(Archive)

But after a 3.5-years break, the profile owner began to write in Turkish and completely stopped using Chinese. (Archive)

Sr. Member BongaManollo

From 2013 to 2017 BongaManollo commented only in English and Dutch, but since October 2017, s/he began to write mainly in Russian.
And before that there was a password change in the profile.
Code:
October 10, 2017, 01:58:00 PM - BongaManollo - password changed

Sr. Member madcoin

The original owner of the madcoin account stated himself that he was from Croatia and received parcels in Croatia also.
From 2013 to 2014, madcoin didn't write a single message in Turkish, but communicated a lot in Croatian about mining.

But after a 3.5-years break in the post history and a "sudden awakening", madcoin didn't have a single comment in Croatian anymore.
The holder of the madcoin account now writes completely in Turkish. He transfers money through the Turkish banks, is interested in the Turkish Lira rate and in Turkish politics.

En son işlemim Akbank aracılığıyla borsaya swiftle para yollamak oldu, sorun yaşamadım, tabi gönderilen paranın meblağı önemli bankanın işlem limitini  aşan bir meblağda sorun oluyor, bu yüzden bir kaç parça halinde yollamak zorunda kaldım. Hangi bankayla çalışıyorsanız öncelikle limitler ve masraflar için bilgi almalısınız.
(Archive)

Ülke içinde kripto para borsası kurulursa daha fazla döviz ülkeye girmiş olur. Getirdiğin parayı Türk Lirası olarak örnek Paribu'dan ülkeye soktuğunda yine döviz kazandırmış olursun. Paribu tl ödemesi karşılığında ülke içine swift yoluyla dolar göndermek zorunda yoksa ödeme yapamaz.
(Archive)

hem milletvekilleri seçilecek hem başkan ve başbakanlık rafa kalkacak. Türkiye yeni bir dönemece girdi, herkes seçim sonuçlarını dört gözle bekliyor, tüm piyasa seçim sonuçlarına göre fiyatlanacak.
(Archive)

Member Josesan

Josesan began to communicate in Turkish mainly after a 3-year break in the post history, although there was not a single comment in Turkish before that break.

JoseSan is connected with another compromised profiles (Link)
Veleor (OP)
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 07:05:39 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2020, 06:23:43 PM by Veleor

Sr. Member campeck

In 2013-2014 campeck was writing in English and Catalan (http://archive.li/YjCtu#selection-1557.1-1557.5 + http://archive.li/Fns0h#selection-2963.1-2963.4) and there were no comments in Turkish at all. But after a 3-years break in the post history, the account holder began to comment in Turkish mainly.

campeck is connected with another compromised profiles (Link)

Hero Member badjacks99

Update from 28 February 2020: Account badjacks99 has been returned to the original owner. For more information check the message.

From 2013 until spring 2018, there was not a single comment in Indonesian in the badjacks99 profile, but then the holder of that account has switched completely to Indonesian.

According to BPIP website, the badjacks99 profile changed password on April 11, 2018:

Code:
2018-04-11 1:25:41 PM 	password reset via email

At the same time, however, the original owner of the account badjacks99 lived in the USA.

If you're still looking for a higher rank member to give a vouch to, i am available and would be willing to provide a very quick review. Im from the US is that makes any difference. Please feel free to PM.
(Archive)

Damn, being from America I didn't realize some sites are starting to block access to their sites to American users. I was aware of a few but was mostly unaffected until I realize primedice has done the same. Ill have to check out the free vpn some folks are talking about.
(Archive)

There was also a message in Meta that the account was hacked: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036663

Sr. Member edutBTC

In 2014 edutBTC was communicated only in English and didn't write a single message in Turkish. But after a 3-years break the account holder began to comment in Turkish mainly.

edutBTC simultaneously enrolled with the compromised profiles Umbrella Holdings and presidentcoin in the Spheris signature campaign. (Archive)

And then edutBTC and Umbrella Holdings both left this campaign because "they couldn't speak English":

Hi Sylon, I'm leaving this signature program because I can't speak English. Thank you for your interest.
(Archive)

Hello sir, I can't speak English and don't use Google Translate. I'm leaving this signature campaign.
(Archive)

edutBTC is connected with another compromised profiles (Link)

Sr. Member Bitinator

From 2014 to November 2017, Bitinator didn't write a single message in Turkish, but then Turkish became his main language. (Archive)

However, the original owner of the Bitinator profile was a US citizen and after November 2017 Bitinator's posting style changed visibly.

If people have problems with bitbob or depredation being treasurer i am a us citizen i live in alaska and have a studio in washington i still work a full time job but i could also fill a spot a treasurer if everyone has no objections. I am trusted will post my real identity i just want to see the coin move forward. I can handle any resposibilitys treasurer will have. I also want it to be known i dont oppose bitbob or depredation filling the spot rather than me i just see some opposition from the community and am willing to give voters a 3rd option
(Archive)

Hero Member S4VV4S

In 2014-2015 an original owner of the accoint 'S4VV4S' lived in Cyprus, was communicating in Greek and didn't write in Indonesian at all.

After a 2-years break in the post history and the changed password, the account holder started to comment in Indonesian mainly (Archive).

• November 30, 2017, 05:24:15 PM - S4VV4S - password changed

Full Member presidentcoin

In 2014 presidentcoin was communicated in English and German only and didn't have any message in Turkish. But after a 3-years break in the post history, the holder of the account began to comment in Turkish mainly.

It is known that the original account owner was from Germany:

Sorry we are from Germany, and this is not a online Wallet this is a offline Wallet. <...>
(Archive)

I need to sleep 04:13 here in Germany
(Archive)

presidentcoin is connected with another compromised profiles (Link)

Sr. Member paulk11087

The original owner of the account "paulk11087" lived in the United States and in 2014-2016 didn't write a single message in Turkish. But after a six-month break in the post history and the changed password, the account holder began to write in Turkish mainly.

Looking for one of them, I'm located in the US. What is your price for any of the 13.5TH/s with PSU?

Thanks!
(Archive)

Changed password

Code:
October 04, 2017, 10:57:57 AM - paulk11087 - password reset via email
(Archive)

Hero Member flyer88

Since February 2014 'flyer88' was writing in German and hadn't posts in Indonesian at all. But from November 30, 2017 the profile's owner has started to comment in Indonesian only and didn't write a single message in German after that.

'flyer88' also has sent 50 merit to the neg-tagged profile q(O_O)p, simultaneously with mauriek and suryana:

Code:
	Date/Time	 From		   To		Number						Post
2/20/2018 12:39:00 PM suryana   q(O_O)p   1 Re: [SPEKULASI] Amazon Membeli 3 Domain Bertema Cryptocurrency? Baik Atau Buruk?
2/20/2018 12:32:00 PM mauriek   q(O_O)p  39 Re: lupa password email yang buat daftar bitcointalk
2/20/2018 12:27:00 PM flyer88   q(O_O)p  50 Re: TIPS untuk mengamankan AKUN BITCOINTALK ?
BPIP

Sr. Member sgi02

The original owner of sgi02 account lived in the USA, was communicating in English exclusively and didn't leave a single message in Turkish in 2014-2015:

I live in Upstate NY, I will drive down and verify for the members here as I don't have the capacity to host so many units currently. No strings attached (The trip to NJ is worth it for White Castle and Pizzaland alone!). PM me your info and we can schedule a time that would work best for you. Thanks, and take care.

Regards,

Zachary
(Archive)

Bump for a Upsate NY miner! (I'm in Gloversville, NY)

Not sure if you've closed the deal on these, but if not, ill pickup one S3 for 0.5 BTC and local pickup. Drop me a line either way, thanks.
(Archive)

<...> I live in Upstate NY (Between Albany - Utica) and would be willing to meet or deliver for the right deal. <...>
(Archive)

However, after a 2-years break in the post history, the profile holder began to write in Turkish mainly, and the posting style has changed drastically.

Sr. Member andyge

From 2014 to 2018, andyge was writing in Chinese and left no comments in Turkish. (Archive)

But after some break, the andyge account owner began to comment mainly in Turkish. (Archive)

Sr. Member jackflag wrote about 100 comments in Chinese and not a single post in Russian in 2014: [1], [2], [3], [4], [5]

After a few years break the account holder deleted the old comments with hieroglyphs, changed the password and now writes mainly in Russian. (Archive)

2018-09-16 2:06:48 AM    password changed
2019-01-09 8:47:32 PM    password changed

Sr. Member OmarGsPools

I think that 'OmarGsPools' profile has changed hands in 2018, because:
1) there was a 3.5-years break in the post history and there were no comments in Turkish before that at all;
2) the password was changed in the account on the May 16, 2018: https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=OmarGsPools and after that the holder of the 'OmarGsPools account started commenting mostly in Turkish. (Archive)

There are some signs that the original owner of the 'OmarGsPools' profile lived in Canada:

Come join us!

• Hosted in Canada
  • Dedicated Server Located On Site
  • Proportional Payout System
  • 1% Fee
  • Transaction Fees Paid to Miners
  • Single Registration for ALL Pools
  • Donations are greatly appreciated as always
  • Help Desk Ticketing System [NEW]

Visit http://omargpools.ca/pools.html for a complete list of pools.

Visit us on Twitter for updates regarding the pool

Please let us know if you'd like to have your coin added to our list of pools.
(Archive)

With the 'OmarGsPools' account the OmarG profile is associated, which promoted the same Canadian site and wrote that he lives in Canada:

Has anyone tried out the GTX 750 (Non Ti)? They are selling for as low as $120 and would be viable if they didn't perform much worse than the 750Ti since they're approaching $179 here in Canada
(Archive)

Sr. Member tuanvie

In 2014 tuanvie was writing posts in Indonesian, made translations in Indonesian, mentioned that he lives in Indonesia and has never commented in Turkish:

(Archive)

includes the cost of shipping to Indonesia?
tax in Indonesia is expensive when receiving goods from abroad  Cry
(Archive)

Grin id ane bru selamat dr ban 14 hr om, awas postnya kali ya ane kmrin cepet2 post lngsung kena tembak
(Archive)

But after a 3-years break, tuanvie has began to write messages mainly in Turkish and not a single post in Indonesian after that.

Sr. Member Umbrella Holdings

Umbrella Holdings profile originally was managed by Robert Murray, who founded a company with the same name in the United States.

<...> Robert Murray - Founder of Umbrella <...>
<...> Los Angeles, CA - July 15, 2014 <...>
(Archive)

From 2014 to 2015, Robert Murray communicated on Bitcointalk in English exclusively and there were no posts in Turkish in the Umbrella Holdings account in that period at all.

scrypt and gpu not good idea

Yea, I have one rig @ 1.4MH and nothing has been found.  Difficulty is way up.  How would everyone feel about a proper relaunch?  Going to put up a new poll.  Either way people are going to be angry so I will leave it up to a vote.

I would have never imagined a coin launch to be so difficult but we are a dedicated bunch and will press on.  Looking forward to your responses.  Again, sorry for wasting everyone's time.  People who have been reimbursed will get new funds as well as bounties.

And yes, that is my real name.  We have been open and transparent from the beginning.

Thank you,
Robert
(Archive)

Thank you everyone for your contributions so far. I started working on Umbrella in February. Developing the concept, brand etc.  My initial thoughts were for Umbrella to be a crypto that would protect the miners. There was far too many scams and other suspect activities going on.  I will rethink how these coins are launched and get back to everyone soon.

Thank you
(Archive)

In 2014 Robert Murray mentioned that he is in the Pacific Time Zone (more info on Wikipedia).

I am in PST.  However, I will make all announcements in and use GMT.
(Archive)

In 2015 Robert Murray announced that he is selling the Umbrella brand and everything related to it.

Looking to sell the Umbrella brand.  This includes all rights, website, insurance fund and anything else associated with it.
If anyone is interested, PM all offers in BTC to me. <...>
(Archive)

After that there was a 2-years break in the post history. The holder of the Umbrella Holdings profile is writing now in Turkish mainly, and in one of the comments claimed that he can't speak English.

Hello sir, I can't speak English and don't use Google Translate. I'm leaving this signature campaign.
(Archive)

Umbrella Holdings is connected with another compromised profiles (Link)

Sr. Member PryptoMontreal

The original owner of the PryptoMontreal was from Canada.

<...> Oh I see Smiley Greetings! Being from Quebec and noticed how broken the french thread was; I was thinking of re-doing it correctly, not using an online translator. It's barely understandable. Not doing this for any bounty btw, but to show support to this coin and to this team.
(Archive)

Unable to verify my identity using a Quebec area code (438) in your form. Could be the issue of a few of us.
(Archive)

Then the account holder began to communicate in Indian local subsection and state that s/he lives in India.

Accessories available? I live in India so will you ship here? There's no ATT over here so will it work for me? Will local Indian sim card work?
(Archive)

Moreover, the holder of the PryptoMontreal account repeatedly traded forum profiles.

Is it possible that people will remove negative trust if the account is sold? If yes, I will buy, Can you point some signature campaigns which allow negative trusted members?
(Archive)

Can you PM me the account name? I am willing to buy this.
(Archive)

Can you PM me the account name? I want to calculate the potential activity for this account. If its enough to get it to senior I will buy it right away. I don't usually buy accounts. This is the first time am doing so.
(Archive)

I have two accounts to be sold right now (will add more in future, hopefully)

I am selling these for cheap.

1. Full Member Account
    Activity : 210
    No Bans. No Spams.
    Can go ahead with signed message.
    Enrolled in a signature campaign
    Price : 0.08
    Trust : Neutral

2. Full Member Account
    Activity : 224
    No Bans. Post quality is very good.
    Enrolled in a signature campaign
    Trust : Light Green Positive
    Price : 0.18

I also have a senior member which isn't for sale yet but am looking for offers. PM me with the offers of Sr. member too.
(Archive)

Sr. Member virtfund has a 2-years break in the post history, after which the account holder began to write in Turkish mainly, although he had not a single comment in that language before.

virtfund is connected with another compromised profiles (Link)

Sr. Member BitTeo

From 2014 to 2017, BitTeo was communicating only in English and Italian and didn't write a single comment in Turkish. The original owner of the account also wanted to visit an event in Italy.

In February 2018, the password has been changed in the BitTeo profile:

Code:
February 13, 2018, 04:19:21 PM - BitTeo - password changed
(Archive)

From that moment, the account holder began to write in Turkish mainly, and also has wiped out all comments in Italian.

The original messages by BitTeo in Italian were saved in quotes of other forum members:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1424389.msg24426862#msg24426862
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2262252.msg23967272#msg23967272
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2320830.msg23659443#msg23659443
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2180853.msg22559709#msg22559709
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017164.msg22554352#msg22554352
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2212739.msg22525561#msg22525561
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2215816.msg22513896#msg22513896
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1767586.msg18476827#msg18476827
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768402.msg9572157#msg9572157
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=827319.msg9413509#msg9413509
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781763.msg9399699#msg9399699
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768402.msg9395695#msg9395695
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768402.msg9395218#msg9395218
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=656153.msg9395084#msg9395084
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236400.msg9242551#msg9242551

It's obvious that all posts in Italian have been deleted by the current account holder from Turkey to hide the change of ownership.

Sr. Member baldur odinson

In 2014-2015 the original owner of the account baldur odinson didn't make a single comment in Turkish and said that he is located in South Africa.

hey guys im back from holiday, can we get a set launch date for the krona exchange.

I've set up an auroracoin Brockerage here in South Africa and have 4 happy clients with a long queue of people eager to buy in.

I stopped publishing on the aurorapr.co.vu website and will be starting fresh @ www.newmoneyiceland.co.

I'm currently ranked 41 on the auroracoin rich list and aim to be the biggest holder of auroracoin soon, you can view my account @ https://bitinfocharts.com/auroracoin/address/AJsSczid9naHXFtSyPWdpqFvf4C7upgtjs

Is there any way in which I can help the dev team with their pr efforts?
(Archive)

After a 2-years break in the post history the account holder began to write in Turkish mainly and stated that he learned about bitcoin in 2017, despite the fact that the profile baldur odinson was registered in 2014.

I started cultivating bitcoin world in 2017. at that moment I saw my friend was trading bitcoin and he got a lot of profit I was tempted by the benefits he got so that pulled me into bitcoin world
(Archive)

baldur odinson is connected with another compromised profiles (Link)
Veleor (OP)
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 07:05:43 AM

#Reserve
Veleor (OP)
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 07:05:48 AM

#Reserve
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 04:41:50 AM

User ID   Rank                 Name
#454       Hero Member       Babylon
#30033    Legendary          hashman
#49366    Hero Member       pieppiep

I am pretty much sure that  accounts has been sold or hacked. Its quite reasonable to tag them since their post history with multiple languages. That means owner has been changed. Tagged from my side.

#70355    Sr. Member         Impaler
I am not agree to tag this person just because of posting quality and gap. My posting behaviour at the beginning of join and current posting behaviour isn't same. It doesn't mean my account has been sold. Yes, there is long time gap and change pass or email, but this not enough to destroy a account. Who know perhaps he didn't use forum, and now he like to use it since bitcoin proces higher then 5 years back.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Veleor (OP)
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 06:53:38 AM

I am not agree to tag this person just because of posting quality and gap. My posting behaviour at the beginning of join and current posting behaviour isn't same. It doesn't mean my account has been sold. <...>

The quality of Impaler's posts hasn't just changed, but crashed disastrously. I suppose that native English speakers paid attention to this detail.

Apparently, the original holder of the 'Impaler' profile lived in US:

<...> Yes in America we have all four and people have mashed all of them together in their minds into a kind of Monolith which is above reproach. <...>
(Archive)
<...> Yes our growth in the US/UK has been going all to the 1% POST REAGAN/THATCHER, before that growth got distributed a lot better. <...>
(Archive)

But now 'Impaler' uses the same email as the member Alohadanc3, who is from India (Archive).

The same address can be found in the TradeMate spreadsheet (row #21) and at this bounty report (Archive).
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1638

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 06:54:45 AM

Good Job @Veleor on the account traders and account hackers a lot of hard time here by exposing them. It's quite inspiring.

I am not agree to tag this person just because of posting quality and gap. My posting behaviour at the beginning of join and current posting behaviour isn't same. It doesn't mean my account has been sold. Yes, there is long time gap and change pass or email, but this not enough to destroy a account. Who know perhaps he didn't use forum, and now he like to use it since bitcoin proces higher then 5 years back.
I think Veleor might be right. If you look at the account history, the user used to be a quality poster before the posting gap but after the return, the English and Knowledge about crypto just worsened terribly and suddenly.

I believe our posting behaviors change with time but it's usually from bad to good as we get to know about cryptos and the forum but for @Impaler, it the opposite that happened.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
sonerbo
Copper Member

Activity: 1358
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:02:37 AM

First of all hi !

I know this is not the right place but i just want to ask. My account was hacked and before i lock the account with the mail the guy send his another account 50 merits. Can I take them back or at least can they be deleted ? Because its not fair and he didn't deserve it. He stole it.

The link profile took merits https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1241053

The post he sent 50 merits. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2796619.msg28587627#msg28587627

Proof of that time he did it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3596754.msg36520916#msg36520916

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:20:59 PM

Hi. What you are doing I appreciate that.
But for my case you are assuming something without any solid proof.

Firstly is that a crime to hold more than one profile in bitcointalk?
Secondly do you have any information or report that this profile is hacked or sold? Maybe I am handling my fathers account or my brothers account? I think there is a chance. Or its still me.
Thirdly is there any problem if 5 years back I lived in USA now I live in India? Or 4 years back I lived in Spain now I live in Thailand? Is that a problem?
Fourthly is that  problem if I changed my email and password? Is everyone in this forum  knock you before changing password or email?

The main problem is you are assuming everything. And depend on those fake assumption you destroyed my profile. Do you really have any solid proof that this profile is hacked or sold?
And Judging people based on their education or language nothing but a foolishness.
And you are not just destroying people's hard work , plus you are helping others people to do the same.
Thank you.
I am waiting for you answer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Veleor (OP)
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 12:37:55 AM

Thank you.

Can you send me a message from your Skype which was written in your profile before? http://archive.li/kStVw
Impaler

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 02:51:16 PM

Thank you.

Can you send me a message from your Skype which was written in your profile before? http://archive.li/kStVw

Why ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Veleor (OP)
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 05:47:38 PM

If you send me a message from that Skype then it will prove that the 'Impaler' account didn't change the owner and I will delete my negative feedback from your profile.
Impaler

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:08:22 PM

If you send me a message from that Skype then it will prove that the 'Impaler' account didn't change the owner and I will delete my negative feedback from your profile.

OK that's very kind of you.
Why I should do that for you. Are you the authority of bitcointalk or what?
But its not what I am talking about. I can still post in bitcointalk.
Your neg trust did just one thing I can't participate in bounty and not able earn money.
What you did is right on your prospective. But when you did this kind of stuff which can destroy someone's life earning then first collect some hard proof and then go for it. And sometimes its good to think about their's prospective and situation too.
Thank You.

P.S. - I don't have access to that Skype. If I have that I would never do that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:34:15 PM

Hi. What you are doing I appreciate that.
But for my case you are assuming something without any solid proof.

Firstly is that a crime to hold more than one profile in bitcointalk?
Secondly do you have any information or report that this profile is hacked or sold? Maybe I am handling my fathers account or my brothers account? I think there is a chance. Or its still me.
Thirdly is there any problem if 5 years back I lived in USA now I live in India? Or 4 years back I lived in Spain now I live in Thailand? Is that a problem?
Fourthly is that  problem if I changed my email and password? Is everyone in this forum  knock you before changing password or email?

The main problem is you are assuming everything. And depend on those fake assumption you destroyed my profile. Do you really have any solid proof that this profile is hacked or sold?
And Judging people based on their education or language nothing but a foolishness.
And you are not just destroying people's hard work , plus you are helping others people to do the same.
Thank you.

I'm sorry but I do agree with Veleor's finding on you being a hacked/sold account. Aside from Veleor's points I also notice in your post history that after 2015 all your posts made was in the Altcoin Discussion section. Right after the account immediate became online again the account posted first in a bounty thread suggesting that this account is not owned by the previous owner anymore. The burden of proof doesn't really lie on Veleor since it's pretty convincing for me that you aren't the original owner.

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:59:09 PM

OK that's very kind of you.
Why I should do that for you. Are you the authority of bitcointalk or what?
But its not what I am talking about. I can still post in bitcointalk.
Your neg trust did just one thing I can't participate in bounty and not able earn money.
What you did is right on your prospective. But when you did this kind of stuff which can destroy someone's life earning then first collect some hard proof and then go for it. And sometimes its good to think about their's prospective and situation too.
Thank You.

P.S. - I don't have access to that Skype. If I have that I would never do that.
Most bounty managers and sig campaign managers would likely listen to your story about your feedback and give you a day or 2 to clear it up.

If you clear your name then no harm no foul. You saying you dont have access to skype makes me believe veleor though. All he is asking is you to prove you are you.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:30:46 PM

Hi,

Excuse me, everyone, I want to ask about:

1. Am I scamming people?
2. Am I spamming this forum?
3. Am I abuse something?
4. Did having more than one account is prohibited?
5. Did change the owner of the account prohibited?

Thank you.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 08:37:16 PM
Merited by YOSHIE (1), Upgrade00 (1)

Hi,

1. Am I scamming people?
3. Am I abuse something?

Thank you.

1. Irrelevant.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. Irrelevant.
5. Irrelevant.

Your posts are horrible and useless, and you're doing it with multiple accounts. That's spam and abuse of your privileges, both at the forum level and within your signature campaign.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:46:54 PM

Hi,

1. Am I scamming people?
3. Am I abuse something?

Thank you.

1. Irrelevant.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. Irrelevant.
5. Irrelevant.

Your posts are horrible and useless, and you're doing it with multiple accounts. That's spam and abuse of your privileges, both at the forum level and within your signature campaign.

Why it's not Irrelevant?
Why you said that?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 08:57:03 PM

Why it's not Irrelevant?
Why you said that?

Because no one here says that you scammed someone or that alts are prohibited or that account sales are prohibited. That's a straw man argument.

However your account has changed hands and is posting horrible garbage and you do have alts, which earned you red trust and got you kicked out of the sig campaign. You can still post on the forum, you're not banned.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: