Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Partners for CoinMarketCap Alternative Site  (Read 291 times)
cryptozink (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 09:26:15 PM

Good idea,

Signature campaigns are short term traffic. I'm trying to build long term traffic through SEO. Any other suggestions?

Seems like you are looking for a sponsor now right? Its good growth rate in the very less time period you can find some advertising sponsor to take your website to more people's attention.If you have some funds to spend from your revenue try signature campaign with good quality posters on bitcointalk as well.

live crypto coins prices, charts, marketcaps (https://www.cryptozink.io/live-cryptocurrency-coins-prices/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptozink (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 09:34:01 PM

Hi Robel,

What I really need and compensations will be discussed in private. If interested please add me contact me on Telegram: @MathieuCryptoZink

Please update us on what you really need and what will your partners get helping you to become one of the top alternative sites to Coinmarketcap, you did not mention anything you just mentioned the two site and your sites and there value, of course, you are competing to a more stable site, so you need to tell us what kind of partners are you looking for, and what are the compensations as partners.

live crypto coins prices, charts, marketcaps (https://www.cryptozink.io/live-cryptocurrency-coins-prices/)
cryptozink (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 09:43:31 PM

Thanks for the idea about the popup subscription. I hate popup on any site...I would like to keep the site clean. However, I do hav that free bitcoin ebook download, which a lot of people have downloaded so far. You have to enter email to download.

No offence, but I've always been under the assumption that if you create a service that brings nothing to the table or doesn't fix any issues, there's no need for the service and it'll eventually get pushed out of the market.

I think this is what your project looks like right now, I don't see anything better than the other 2 established projects, it would look better than the other 2 sites but there's a huge ad in the middle that I'm unsure how to close.

I guess good luck, try to bring something new to the market and I think you'll have a lot more success.

You have a good point in fact there are a lot of ready script in Code Canyon that you can purchase and set up a site like Coinmarketcap, but people trust sites that they always use daily, one of the features that you can add is adding a subscription pop up with freebies so they opt to subscribe, and when they subscribe you can give them fresh news and signal about the price of each coin in the market.

cryptozink (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 09:56:10 PM

Thanks for the adding each coin link to ANN thread idea. I'm going to try a few. cryptozink.io has over 1,800 coins though...it's going to be a while. And thanks for spotting the error. I've fixed it.

No offence, but I've always been under the assumption that if you create a service that brings nothing to the table or doesn't fix any issues, there's no need for the service and it'll eventually get pushed out of the market.

I think this is what your project looks like right now, I don't see anything better than the other 2 established projects, it would look better than the other 2 sites but there's a huge ad in the middle that I'm unsure how to close.

I guess good luck, try to bring something new to the market and I think you'll have a lot more success.

You have a good point in fact there are a lot of ready script in Code Canyon that you can purchase and set up a site like Coinmarketcap, but people trust sites that they always use daily, one of the features that you can add is adding a subscription pop up with freebies so they opt to subscribe, and when they subscribe you can give them fresh news and signal about the price of each coin in the market.
That's a good suggestion. I'd use this feature for altcoins I recently purchased or I plan to in near future.
Also, consider adding link to bitcointalk ANN thread for each coin.
There's a typo here https://www.cryptozink.io/get-earn-free-bitcoins-faucet-mining-shopping/ It's Nexo, not Nexio.

cryptozink (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 10:00:18 PM

I sent you a message via Telegram.

what kind of partner do you need? what would be the partner's responsibility? I am interested. please provide me more details at @jamalaezaz on Telegram.  or provide your contact details so i can contact you.

My Major Skills are:

SEO,
Social Media Marketing
Influencer Marketing
Community Management.

Edit: I've sent you an email using your website's contact us form. waiting for your response.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: