Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ModiHost - next step in the evolution of the hospitality Industry  (Read 6428 times)
lopez84

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:48:36 AM

Looking At The Perfect Hotel Management Platform

At Modihost, we believe that the primary purpose of any hotel management system is to combine three aspects – guest relations, service provider relations and hotel management – in one package.

This is why our HMS combines all these elements within the Modihost platform. The system is provided in the form of SaaS, offering access to the platform using open-source software and web-applications that can run on any OS or browser.

Besides, Modihost HMS allows almost instant integration into the majority of the leading online travel and booking agencies, opening up properties to the global audience. In its turn, artificial intelligence handles the real-time changes in pricing. With the help of AI, we can forget about rebooking, accidental double booking and other mistakes thanks to in-depth analysis and precise demand projection across all booking services.

For more Modihost HMS features visit our website at https://modihost.io/.

https://a.radikal.ru/a33/1911/1e/1a913aa7f74e.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____

What hotels do you plan to test ModiHost in?

I would like to see in practice the effectiveness of this software

Different hotels are welcome to take advantage of platform's early access incentive. More information are on our web-site. Modihost.io

In which country is ModiHost registered? How many full-time employees are currently involved in the development of the project?

Country of company registration is Singapore.

Currently more then 20 employes are working under the platform development.

What does a hotel need to integrate ModiHost into its business?

Do I have to pay a lot of money for connecting ModiHost?

To do this, just register your hotel in the application and buy tokens to access the database
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
airdropsb2

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:15:06 AM

I like that every day your database will grow, which means the value of your project will grow.

Token price may rise by 10,000%
ValerkaSheyn

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:40:52 AM

Do you have any unique features in your voice assistant?

I wonder how you will stand out in this market.

I think that this does not depend on the voice assistant, but on the hotel staff.
airdropsb2

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:15:03 AM

If the hotel wants to delete data about its customers from the database, will it be able to do this?
ValerkaSheyn

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:36:51 AM

Do you plan to use virtual reality goggles in the future to use a voice assistant?

Wow! It would be really very impressive, but I think that many people are not yet ready to use high technology

If the launch of the voice assistant with artificial intelligence is successful, then perhaps in the future ModiHost will begin to test virtual reality glasses
Modihost (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 397

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:59:09 AM

At Modihost, we believe that the primary purpose of any hotel management system is to combine three aspects – guest relations, service provider relations and hotel management – in one package.

This is why our HMS combines all these elements within the Modihost platform. The system is provided in the form of SaaS, offering access to the platform using open-source software and web-applications that can run on any OS or browser.

Besides, Modihost HMS allows almost instant integration into the majority of the leading online travel and booking agencies, opening up properties to the global audience. In its turn, artificial intelligence handles the real-time changes in pricing. With the help of AI, we can forget about rebooking, accidental double booking and other mistakes thanks to in-depth analysis and precise demand projection across all booking services.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____

Different hotels are welcome to take advantage of platform's early access incentive. More information are on our web-site. Modihost.io

In which country is ModiHost registered? How many full-time employees are currently involved in the development of the project?

Hotel owner or a decision-maker can download an application to join the Modihost HMS.
We do not require any contracts or monthly payments. Instead, a hotel buys tokens to start using our HMS.

If the hotel wants to delete data about its customers from the database, will it be able to do this?

Erasing of customer's data is possible to do upon customer's approval.
Ekeleben

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:03:55 AM

https://a.radikal.ru/a33/1911/1e/1a913aa7f74e.jpg

Hotel owner or a decision-maker can download an application to join the Modihost HMS.
We do not require any contracts or monthly payments. Instead, a hotel buys tokens to start using our HMS.

Erasing of customer's data is possible to do upon customer's approval.

Payment will be made for each access to the database of each client?
twin2rbo

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:31:32 AM

I think that this does not depend on the voice assistant, but on the hotel staff.

The hotel client may want any extraordinary services. In this case, it all depends on the hotel staff. If they want to get more loyalty, then they will fulfill all the requests of the client.
wersoreadccac

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:56:21 AM

Do you plan to use virtual reality goggles in the future to use a voice assistant?

Wow! It would be really very impressive, but I think that many people are not yet ready to use high technology

If the launch of the voice assistant with artificial intelligence is successful, then perhaps in the future ModiHost will begin to test virtual reality glasses

Why use virtual reality in a hotel?
niceshotpubg

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:27:08 PM

I like that every day your database will grow, which means the value of your project will grow.

The more customer data will be in the database, the better for the hotels themselves. A client can be identified by a mobile phone number in any country in the world
Hannah2019xxx

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:39:26 AM

The more customer data will be in the database, the better for the hotels themselves. A client can be identified by a mobile phone number in any country in the world

The longer ModiHost lasts, the better they will provide services to their customers. Artificial intelligence will understand and know the nature of each client
niceshotpubg

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:02:19 AM

If the client has a negative experience with artificial intelligence, can he refuse it?
johnnybgoode

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:29:49 AM

The hotel client may want any extraordinary services. In this case, it all depends on the hotel staff. If they want to get more loyalty, then they will fulfill all the requests of the client.

It is very important that artificial intelligence does not tell these friends about these services. Anonymity is also important for hotel guests.
foomunewslet

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:52:09 AM

ModiHost is a universal tool for hotels. I think already in 2022 ModiHost will be in almost every hotel in the world
xxAnimalxx

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:13:45 AM

People are pleased to see who they are talking with, while staff can be at the reception desk, and virtual reality glasses will make it possible to be in several places at the same time.
niceshotpubg

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 01:14:49 PM

People are pleased to see who they are talking with, while staff can be at the reception desk, and virtual reality glasses will make it possible to be in several places at the same time.

I think virtual reality glasses will not give such an effect as a voice assistant with artificial intelligence
Hannah2019xxx

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 01:39:16 PM

The longer ModiHost lasts, the better they will provide services to their customers. Artificial intelligence will understand and know the nature of each client

Artificial intelligence will also be able to respond to changes in your preferences.

In winter you will be offered mulled wine, and in summer lemonade
johnnybgoode

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 02:05:01 PM

If the client has a negative experience with artificial intelligence, can he refuse it?

Most likely this is not a required feature. Voice assistant can be used as desired

However, this will greatly improve your stay at the hotel.
foomunewslet

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 02:33:21 PM

Can payments be made in hotels in ModiHost tokens?
xxAnimalxx

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 02:58:39 PM

ModiHost is a universal tool for hotels. I think already in 2022 ModiHost will be in almost every hotel in the world

It all depends on the success of the launch of ModiHost. If the efficiency is more than 25%, then all hotel owners will want to use ModiHost
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: