Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:29:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nervos CKB bringing back GPU Mining?! Dual Mine Ethereum and CKB | How To Mine  (Read 1926 times)
VoskCoin (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 12:13:14 AM

Is Nervos CKB going to make GPU mining interesting and profitable again?! It's possible to dual mine Ethereum and Nervos CKB, lets review Nervos CKB and how to mine it on Windows and Linux w/ Simple Mining smOS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMQwylHiqQw

Nervos CKB is incredibly interested as they have chosen to build interest and hype surrounding their proof-of-work blockchain with a mining competition on their testnet. This is unusual because you will be credited valid coins on their mainnet blockchain once it launches later this year in exchange for participating in their testnet mining competition! Nervos previously raised 28 million dollars in a private sale and have an upcoming public sale. If you'd like to participate in simply mining their testnet and earning their CKbyte coins you can do so without any KYC or coin purchases, simply dedicating your GPU mining rigs hashpower to their test net blockchain will be all you need to do! So lets review how to get you AMD and Nvidia oh and even VEGA GPUs mining Nervos CKB on Windows or Linux (through smOS)!

I dont bother posting all the links here as my posts are often deleted on Bitcointalk, they're all in the video description on YouTube.

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 05:38:04 AM

i haven't heard of Nervos CKB, but ill check it out now!
i have some AMD cards sitting around not doing much right now anyways, midas stack some shit for later and see where it goes
Thx for the info Vosk Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:00:53 PM

Why would some ico shitcoin testnet mining (where the centralized authority credits mainnet later) be the savior of gpu mining. That's like a bad joke and nobody is laughing.

ethereum just did that
VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 02:05:08 PM

Why would some ico shitcoin testnet mining (where the centralized authority credits mainnet later) be the savior of gpu mining. That's like a bad joke and nobody is laughing.

ethereum just did that
^^ lol

people cry about the mining situation, and then a new coin launches thats pow and people hate on it / dont support it to any degree

Those will be the same people crying when theres no pow options left anymore

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 01:18:57 AM

ethereum just did that
^^ lol

people cry about the mining situation, and then a new coin launches thats pow and people hate on it / dont support it to any degree

No that's why you adapt, gpu mining has already been struggling for a while, especially at standard power rates. I suggest those who like being able to switch algorithms really take a closer look into fpga.

Thats sounds great, but the problem is FPGAs have so much downside.

1. It's not cheap (unless you want to earn pennies as a hobby with those small ones)
2. There is a learning curve that requires a bit more effort than GPU mining (what is a bitstream)
3. Resale is difficult
4. Even buying one can be risky, with so many scams out there.

Basically theres simply much more effort to be done than what most people are used to. That could be a good thing for the niche, but doesn't sound too enticing to take a closer look at especially if the profits are not considerably larger (prove me wrong?).

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:53:18 PM

might take a look still have a few eth rigs going assuming the guarantee to pay out test net tokens
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 10:57:53 PM

might take a look still have a few eth rigs going assuming the guarantee to pay out test net tokens

i trust f2pool, the formula might be a bit hazy, but im sure they will pay out SOMETHING Tongue
taken from the site:
"Conversion Ratio = F2Pool CKB mainnet reward ÷ F2Pool CKB testnet total reward = 1,258,481 ÷ 17,166,787 = 0.0733"
ive mined like 500 testnet coins in a few days with just 2 cards, not bad

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 11:21:50 AM

ethereum just did that
^^ lol

No that's why you adapt, gpu mining has already been struggling for a while, especially at standard power rates. I suggest those who like being able to switch algorithms really take a closer look into fpga.

Thats sounds great, but the problem is FPGAs have so much downside.

1. It's not cheap (unless you want to earn pennies as a hobby with those small ones)
2. There is a learning curve that requires a bit more effort than GPU mining (what is a bitstream)
3. Resale is difficult
4. Even buying one can be risky, with so many scams out there.

Basically theres simply much more effort to be done than what most people are used to. That could be a good thing for the niche, but doesn't sound too enticing to take a closer look at especially if the profits are not considerably larger (prove me wrong?).

1. Neither are 3 high end gpu's
2. Learn or die, mining doesn't need to be a simple gui
3. It's not
4. same with everything online, learn or die.

Theres not much effort to be done but it isn't plug and play. Learning is key but to those who learn goes the spoils.

yeah it is good to have fpga too if you can, but look at the coin team's perspective. of course you want to launch a coin with millions of audience/miners(gpu) instead of a significantly few fpga miners.  
stzcze

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 08:31:30 PM

I should mine on account f2pool, and make a wallet when the mainnet is start? I understood it correctly? I am sorry for my English... Thanks for reply
Marvell2

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 10:35:08 PM

this article is late as hell actually lol , this is the final round of the test net contest , last 4 rounds were 6 7 8 and 9 mill lol typical  vosk reactive post . Most of test net contest coins have been mined lol

, btw hows loki doing thee days lol
VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 04:58:39 PM

this article is late as hell actually lol , this is the final round of the test net contest , last 4 rounds were 6 7 8 and 9 mill lol typical  vosk reactive post . Most of test net contest coins have been mined lol

the 2 biggest contest reward pools are still upcoming, but appreciate the needless and senseless hate.

and loki is doing much better than your bitcoin interest.

keksik

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:29:51 AM

is there any option to dual mine on amd? i can see bminer and nbminer both can be dual mined however only with NVIDIA
also rx 580 8GB prerform only 350Mhs solo mining, not good.
havock5927

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 01:17:21 PM

any one have started mining CBK " The 3rd stage of CKB mining competition has started at 6:05, 2nd, Nov(UTC+8), we have generated the bill of your income during 2nd stage"
Marvell2

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:15:01 PM

this article is late as hell actually lol , this is the final round of the test net contest , last 4 rounds were 6 7 8 and 9 mill lol typical  vosk reactive post . Most of test net contest coins have been mined lol

the 2 biggest contest reward pools are still upcoming, but appreciate the needless and senseless hate.

and loki is doing much better than your bitcoin interest.

you have a point there lo
mak013

Activity: 2352
Merit: 751

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:49:02 AM

I`m looking at this coin more than a month but see just testnet. It can be interesting even without dual mining, but right now i cant mine for the future profit. As for me - i would wait the mainnet first.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:23:13 AM

Its interesting however we require more info. It says they raised $28 million in a private sale, and they have an upcoming public sale. And they have this testnet competition and you will be creddited some tokens later in the year when it launches.

However how many tokens will there be in total.

Lets assume the public sale is $72 million so market cap of $100 million or so. And lets say there are 100,000,000 tokens in total. How many of those will be given away? I am assuming its a small number like 1%. So its like mining a $1 million market cap coin however this is assuming when it launches it will hold its value, it might tank or the public sale can fail and could be worth less.

ETH miner revenue is $2.5 million daily. So I don't this will be worth even dual-mining.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
doktor83

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 07:17:10 AM

Try out SRBMiner-Multi for Nervos AMD & CPU mining

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5190081.0

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:18:37 AM

Its interesting however we require more info. It says they raised $28 million in a private sale, and they have an upcoming public sale. And they have this testnet competition and you will be creddited some tokens later in the year when it launches.

However how many tokens will there be in total.

Lets assume the public sale is $72 million so market cap of $100 million or so. And lets say there are 100,000,000 tokens in total. How many of those will be given away? I am assuming its a small number like 1%. So its like mining a $1 million market cap coin however this is assuming when it launches it will hold its value, it might tank or the public sale can fail and could be worth less.

ETH miner revenue is $2.5 million daily. So I don't this will be worth even dual-mining.
They already did token sale, was rised about $67M if Im not mistaken. There will be 12.3B of tokens issued with mainnet launch https://medium.com/nervosnetwork/nervos-ckb-official-public-sale-announcement-431438f4cc39
Ratio of mined testnet coins to mainnet coins will be about 10:1
Something like that

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Marvell2

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:24:13 PM

1 cent per tooen , now sure how this will be profitable, even wheb eth launched they had .33 cents per token , not sure if it everc dpippee below that.
hustleman

Activity: 155
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:17:21 PM

Does the testnet mining conclude today or has it been push thru 11/16?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: