Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:57:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nervos CKB bringing back GPU Mining?! Dual Mine Ethereum and CKB | How To Mine  (Read 1926 times)
tomaroc

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:28:38 PM

This is just a network test. I do not understand.
After start this test-coins be transferred to the main network? How?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:28:22 AM

Its interesting however we require more info. It says they raised $28 million in a private sale, and they have an upcoming public sale. And they have this testnet competition and you will be creddited some tokens later in the year when it launches.

However how many tokens will there be in total.

Lets assume the public sale is $72 million so market cap of $100 million or so. And lets say there are 100,000,000 tokens in total. How many of those will be given away? I am assuming its a small number like 1%. So its like mining a $1 million market cap coin however this is assuming when it launches it will hold its value, it might tank or the public sale can fail and could be worth less.

ETH miner revenue is $2.5 million daily. So I don't this will be worth even dual-mining.

They raised 69 mln already. And this is crazy amount. I don't understand people who invest in such projects nowdays. For example hedera raised 100 mln and now is trading just 0.3x from ICO price (while just 2% tokens in circulating)
VoskCoin (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 12:26:56 AM

This is just a network test. I do not understand.
After start this test-coins be transferred to the main network? How?

users will receive a % of the testnet tokens they mined as mainnet coins once they launch their blockchain

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:10:43 PM

price is not even higer than ico , another voskcoin special flop lol
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 12:18:13 PM

One must admit... the whole testnet mining competition reward shizzle... ended up being very disappointing.

In the end, not even worth the usb stick the mining os is running off.
VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 07:45:56 PM

I have nothing to do with prices, I made a video guide on how to mine it and why I thought it was interesting.

I'm sorry something in your personal life is severely lacking and you feel the need to continuously troll me for over a year now.

I'm genuinely happy and no dumb shit online is going to bother me lol

VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 07:47:11 PM

One must admit... the whole testnet mining competition reward shizzle... ended up being very disappointing.

In the end, not even worth the usb stick the mining os is running off.

How much hash for how many days did you mine w/ and what were your results?

Personally I was expecting higher-earning results, but it's not any less than I would have made mining other common coins in this market :/

dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 09:27:12 PM

Personally I was expecting higher-earning results
I was not. Whilst the project itself looked interesting, I stopped mining it on testnet after a few days because the math just didn't add up... unless the price would've kicked up substantially from the ico (which, of course, could've happened, but wasn't very likely nowadays), or the expected distribution ratio of testnet coins had improved.

By all means, the price might still turn around and start climbing.
But at $0.01, it never made sense, really.
un4given

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:50:50 AM

I was not. Whilst the project itself looked interesting, I stopped mining it on testnet after a few days because the math just didn't add up... unless the price would've kicked up substantially from the ico (which, of course, could've happened, but wasn't very likely nowadays), or the expected distribution ratio of testnet coins had improved.

yeah, mining not really interesting if you pay for electricity  Cheesy we need prices like 0.1$ per CKB to make it interesting. 1 x1080Ti is eating at least 50 $cents a day if you are at a 0.15$ per kwh price.
Marvell2

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:57:24 PM

yeah, mining not really interesting if you pay for electricity  Cheesy we need prices like 0.1$ per CKB to make it interesting. 1 x1080Ti is eating at least 50 $cents a day if you are at a 0.15$ per kwh price.
its dowb under .01 cent now , id like to see how voskcoin says he broke eveb on this pos, maybe it goes higer down the line but as for now the testnet mining at such a small percentage paid out for full hash wasted does not add up to anything less than big losses for miners. 

if you were dual mining tho , you might be ok
satori1

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 01:42:55 AM

See many people complaining about the Value of the CKB!!!

Makes me think why even discuss now people complaining about a coin that can be mined, mining is difficult and for once there is a coin that can be mined (CKB), instead to focus on instant reward miners should look into what could be in the future!!!

Promote instead of complaining that will bring the value up!!

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 02:45:42 AM
Merited by VoskCoin (1)

Makes me think why even discuss now people complaining about a coin that can be mined, mining is difficult and for once there is a coin that can be mined (CKB), instead to focus on instant reward miners should look into what could be in the future!!!

When u have a job you do, that you trade for a wage, do you complain your company could be paying you more if the companies shares or evaluation was higher? Cheesy
generally not. you take what you are offered and choose to accept it(or not) before staring the job.  miners are like that, most provide a service, and expect to be paid for it retaliative to what it cost to put in, but its THEIR choice to mine or not
sadly, all new PoW coins are immediately taken over by FPGAs now, the only profit is in pumps : /  and everyone has a different "cost to acquire"
CKB will prob pump, but could take 6 months to 3 years to do so Sad   i did the same tho, quit mining after a bit as it seemed not really worth it
now i have a few coins for a moonbag one day, throw them in the closet with the rest! Tongue

and cmon now, we all know Vosk has nothing to do with these projects haha, he's just a content creator Tongue he discusses w.e is happening around him Tongue so lets not blame him haha
if it moons in 2 years would yall THANK him? Tongue Tongue    CKB is currently "schrödinger's coin" , it's still yet to be seen if worthless in the long term Tongue Tongue  
you could say BTC was worthless in its first YEARS alive if you only counted price Wink

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
satori1

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:20:47 AM

When u have a job you do, that you trade for a wage, do you complain your company could be paying you more if the companies shares or evaluation was higher? Cheesy
generally not. you take what you are offered and choose to accept it(or not) before staring the job.  miners are like that, most provide a service, and expect to be paid for it retaliative to what it cost to put in, but its THEIR choice to mine or not
sadly, all new PoW coins are immediately taken over by FPGAs now, the only profit is in pumps : /  and everyone has a different "cost to acquire"
CKB will prob pump, but could take 6 months to 3 years to do so Sad   i did the same tho, quit mining after a bit as it seemed not really worth it
now i have a few coins for a moonbag one day, throw them in the closet with the rest! Tongue

and cmon now, we all know Vosk has nothing to do with these projects haha, he's just a content creator Tongue he discusses w.e is happening around him Tongue so lets not blame him haha
if it moons in 2 years would yall THANK him? Tongue Tongue    CKB is currently "schrödinger's coin" , it's still yet to be seen if worthless in the long term Tongue Tongue  
you could say BTC was worthless in its first YEARS alive if you only counted price Wink

You absolutely nailed it!  Grin
VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 07:46:18 PM

You already know this, but you're a smart guy Cheesy

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 08:43:35 PM

-snip-

worthless
worthless
worthless
worthless
worthless
worthless
worthless
worthless

-snip-

only focus on one word folks  Cheesy .....your path to nirvana LOL
mak013

Activity: 2352
Merit: 751

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:33:07 AM

As i calculated, CKB+ETH(ETC) is more profitable than WTM but using dual mine with 1063 looks about 5-10% more than other coins. And CRTX looks more profitable for 8GB+ GPUs

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
3rdGen

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 01:13:23 AM

I have nothing to do with prices, I made a video guide on how to mine it and why I thought it was interesting.

I'm sorry something in your personal life is severely lacking and you feel the need to continuously troll me for over a year now.

I'm genuinely happy and no dumb shit online is going to bother me lol

Good outlook bud, there will always be trolls.

Very interesting project, I stumbled across this the other day when comparing minable tokens and you where the only one with something to say on it.

Appreciate you providing current information regarding projects.

I've throw some hashing power at it for now, lets see how it plays out.

Cheers
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 09:32:53 AM

Looks interesting and its nice to see that they have a wallet out now.  Since more and more ROI guys are falling out of mining again its important to look for long term projects that can be sustained.

Thanks for the video
Spinning up a rig early on for a few days can sometimes be more gainful than mining long term once the project takes off.
3rdGen

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 11:12:12 AM

Looks interesting and its nice to see that they have a wallet out now.  Since more and more ROI guys are falling out of mining again its important to look for long term projects that can be sustained.

Thanks for the video
Spinning up a rig early on for a few days can sometimes be more gainful than mining long term once the project takes off.

My thoughts exactly.

Also nice to support a project with some hashing power.

No much is profitable in the short term at the moment, so I like some fresh ideas in the space.

I'm interested to see some other peoples experience with rig setting as I still can't seem to find a setting that get's less then 2% failed shares.

Currently I'm using;

60% TPD
100% Core
-500 Memory
1070 Gigabyte Windforce

Tried a few variants now but nothing is less then 98% shares
Marvell2

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:45:40 PM

Looks interesting and its nice to see that they have a wallet out now.  Since more and more ROI guys are falling out of mining again its important to look for long term projects that can be sustained.

Thanks for the video

My thoughts exactly.

Also nice to support a project with some hashing power.

No much is profitable in the short term at the moment, so I like some fresh ideas in the space.

I'm interested to see some other peoples experience with rig setting as I still can't seem to find a setting that get's less then 2% failed shares.

Currently I'm using;

60% TPD
100% Core
-500 Memory
1070 Gigabyte Windforce

Tried a few variants now but nothing is less then 98% shares
nervous ckb is a fpg mined coin now don’t waste your gpu hash
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: