Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:48:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BeeFer310 - Reputation Tread  (Read 692 times)
BeeFer310 (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:30:04 PM

Hey,

this is my reputation thread.

Please post me your feedbacks here, thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gonzzo

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:39:17 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 07:01:57 AM by gonzzo

hey please contact me (german lang is ok)

i'm not happy with your rig.
i checked all settings maybe 10 or 11 hours ago and everything was ok. the rig was working on stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337 for may account.

today is see the rig is working on a different pool and not for me. the rig was working on stratum+tcp://middlecoin.com:3333 for wallet: 1FTZynpQhsCsTEroxx2kLA7tXS2g69APQU
maybe another leaserig renter, i don't know?Huh

i don't now how long the rig is working on the wrong pool.
my account on http://leaserig.net/ was not hacked or something because i use another rig on leaserig atm and everything is alright.
so the fault must be on your side and i lost a lot of the rented time.

i contacted you yesterday about problems with pool swichting and never received an answer .......

i  will now set the pool back stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337 and excpect to hear from you and a credit for the lost time!
BeeFer310 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:30:07 AM

i checked all settings maybe 10 or 11 hours ago and everything was ok. the rig was working on stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337 for may account.

today is see the rig is working on a different pool and not for me. the rig was working on stratum+tcp://middlecoin.com:3333 for wallet: 1FTZynpQhsCsTEroxx2kLA7tXS2g69APQU

my account on http://leaserig.net/ was not hacked or something because i use another rig on leaserig atm and everything is alright.

i contacted you yesterday about problems with pool swichting and never received an answer .......

i  will now set the pool back stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337 and excpect to hear from you and a credit for the lost time!
Sorry for the late response.
There is a issue in the Leaserig service.
We had to reboot our system at 12 PM GMT. After this the Pool which was set was a pool from a previous renter.
We did not have your pools so wie pointed the rig to on of our pools.
We will rextend the leasetime.

Sorry for your inconvenience
gonzzo

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:43:28 AM

Sorry for the late response.
There is a issue in the Leaserig service.
We had to reboot our system at 12 PM GMT. After this the Pool which was set was a pool from a previous renter.
We did not have your pools so wie pointed the rig to on of our pools.
We will rextend the leasetime.

Sorry for your inconvenience

Ok & thanks for the extended time
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:08:32 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 01:36:41 PM by cryptofunk

Rented GermanQuality1 and GermanyQuality2 for 3 hours and 12 hours last night.  Both rig had a problem as the pool management setting was set to load balance on the rig.  This had the effect of completely messing up my mining because the miner would mine all three pools I had in there (had 2 backup pools) at the same time.  At the middle point of the contract, after having no response from the owner I decided to drop the 2 backup pools from both contract and this finally allowed me to use 100% of hashing power with 1 pool  as opposed to 33% with 3 pools.  But this also meant I couldn't use any backup pool in case the main one goes down.  Now I'm stuck with minimal balances in multiple places.

I emailed the owner at the start of the contract and never got a reply, we are well over 12 hours later now, both contracts have ended and the owner still hasn't replied.

On a positive note, the rigs speed are very stable sitting at the posted speed.  I just wished the owner(s) would be reading their emails and supporting their their rigs actively.

To those wanting to lease their rig, speed wise you'll get the speed you pay for but support wise it is a little bit of a gamble (in my experience anyway).

Speed stability: A+
Support: D (no reply in +12h and both contracts have ended hours ago)
BeeFer310 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:43:05 PM

Rented GermanQuality1 and GermanyQuality2 for 3 hours and 12 hours last night.  Both rig had a problem as the pool management setting was set to load balance on the rig.  This had the effect of completely messing up my mining because the miner would mine all three pools I had in there (had 2 backup pools) at the same time.  At the middle point of the contract, after having no response from the owner I decided to drop the 2 backup pools from both contract and this finally allowed me to use 100% of hashing power with 1 pool  as opposed to 33% with 3 pools.  But this also meant I couldn't use any backup pool in case the main one goes down.  Now I'm stuck with minimal balances in multiple places.

I emailed the owner at the start of the contract and never got a reply, we are well over 12 hours later now, both contracts have ended and the owner still hasn't replied.

On a positive note, the rigs speed are very stable sitting at the posted speed.  I just wished the owner(s) would be reading their emails and supporting their their rigs actively.

To those wanting to lease their rig, speed wise you'll get the speed you pay for but support wise it is a little bit of a gamble (in my experience anyway).

Speed stability: A+
Support: D (no reply in +12h and both contracts have ended hours ago)

sorry for the inconvenience. I will send you some funds back after I checked all informations
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: