Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How well is the Blockchain technology adopting?  (Read 421 times)
hotmom

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:03:22 PM

I believe that while blockchain technologies are used and distributed quite successfully

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 05:36:49 PM

Adoption doesn't happen overnight. It takes months, years or even decades, it depends on the many factors. Now cryptocurrency isn't well known, practically every attempt of government to legalize crypto failed. I believe it will receive the attention it deserves, but not in near future.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:05:58 PM

This is not true, including to some articles and based on what i have witnessed over the last couple of years, the blockchain technology is one of the fastest and well spoken technology that is being adopted out there, and when we talk about blockchain we are not just talking about cryptocurrency we are talking about a whole new system that connects people, and every now and than we hear news about banks, companies research industries trying and testing this new and growing technology, and this is just the beginning.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:29:17 PM

It's rise to the fame was quick but it's the restrictions and regulations that are making people skeptical about it's future use. It's further adoption is halted due to legal issues as most of the countries are making it illegal to hold all or some cryptos.
Crypto regulations is one of the aspects why more people want to use it and adopt the technology to their businesses, but not limited to its volatility behavior.

Despite the general hype around blockchain technology, it is important to understand that this is just a database that has special properties. However, the use of blockchain can have an impact on many areas of human life. At the moment, most companies still work according to the old scheme, but the most progressive ones, especially in developed countries, are gradually shifting their business processes to the blockchain, which saves time and human resources.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1634

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:45:33 PM

I think Blockchain technology is adopting very fastly. I have seen many news about companies starting to use Blockchain technology and searching for people who is experienced with Blockchain.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Chris Barth (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 07:50:56 PM

This is not true, including to some articles and based on what i have witnessed over the last couple of years, the blockchain technology is one of the fastest and well spoken technology that is being adopted out there, and when we talk about blockchain we are not just talking about cryptocurrency we are talking about a whole new system that connects people, and every now and than we hear news about banks, companies research industries trying and testing this new and growing technology, and this is just the beginning.

I'm starting to think you're right. Some of these sites just put whatever information (articles) they like when most of them are totally untrue.

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
Chris Barth (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 07:54:28 PM

I think Blockchain technology is adopting very fastly. I have seen many news about companies starting to use Blockchain technology and searching for people who is experienced with Blockchain.

searching for people who are experienced with Blockchain? Woah, that's really impressive. I haven't for once seen any company which is looking for those with the Blockchain technology experience. However, if you're right about this, then Blockchain technology definitely about to kaboom.

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:55:28 PM

Even though the technology is what took the society by surprise, and with many opposition because of its decentralized nature which gives control to the people rather than a central authority, which the world government is strongly against. So far looking at the listed oppositions, the blockchain has achieved more than I have projected.

Expecto

Activity: 980
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:17:02 PM

searching for people who are experienced with Blockchain? Woah, that's really impressive. I haven't for once seen any company which is looking for those with the Blockchain technology experience. However, if you're right about this, then Blockchain technology definitely about to kaboom.

For example, NASA is searching for a data scientist. One of their criteria is 'Blockchain experience as a plus.'. I think this proves that Blockchain technology is getting more valuable day by day.

Reosta_

Activity: 994
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:43:30 PM

For my part, Blockchain technology will always continue to develop. It will reach a very serious level in a few years. Companies has already started to line up for Blockchain technology.

MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:28:34 PM

After doing my research, I found that as of August 2018, there were over 1,600 cryptocurrencies. Presently, I'm sure that there's a great increase in the number of cryptocurrencies. This is because almost every time, new cryptocurrencies are created. With this and some other improvements, it is obvious that the Blockchain technology is really spreading. However, a lot of people have little or no idea about the Crypto world.

I was really surprised when I realised that only about 8% of Americans own Crypto money, and they are mostly men.
Some say that the Blockchain technology isn't really going as far as it should because most users don't really confide in others.
What do you think is the reason why the Blockchain technology isn't adopted as fast as we suppose it should?
Well, I think the reason could be, people aren't well educated and enlightened about blockchain technology, they aren't well engaged to the things that involves blockchain technology and that makes them unaware of it.
       Another reason is, people are sticked to.the technology they've known and not everyone is open about continuous learning, approximately not half of the percentage of the population still aren't deeply exposed to technology despite of living in the modern era. Another factor could be, the co-existing technology that keeps on being the rival of blockchain in terms of dominating technological space.
Chris Barth (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 02:51:40 PM

After doing my research, I found that as of August 2018, there were over 1,600 cryptocurrencies. Presently, I'm sure that there's a great increase in the number of cryptocurrencies. This is because almost every time, new cryptocurrencies are created. With this and some other improvements, it is obvious that the Blockchain technology is really spreading. However, a lot of people have little or no idea about the Crypto world.

I was really surprised when I realised that only about 8% of Americans own Crypto money, and they are mostly men.
Some say that the Blockchain technology isn't really going as far as it should because most users don't really confide in others.
What do you think is the reason why the Blockchain technology isn't adopted as fast as we suppose it should?
Well, I think the reason could be, people aren't well educated and enlightened about blockchain technology, they aren't well engaged to the things that involves blockchain technology and that makes them unaware of it.
       Another reason is, people are sticked to.the technology they've known and not everyone is open about continuous learning, approximately not half of the percentage of the population still aren't deeply exposed to technology despite of living in the modern era. Another factor could be, the co-existing technology that keeps on being the rival of blockchain in terms of dominating technological space.

To me, this is just the perfect answer (especially the first answer). I also do think that it is because some people don't know about Blockchain technology. Some of them that was once told probably lost interest because the probably didn't get the cash they expected.

panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 03:23:49 PM

Blockchain technology is most adopted and known in cryptocurrency for it provides the privacy, security and safety of the transactions, assets and everything that necessitates crypto space and is performing very well. At this time, there are lots of new applications that uses blockchain technology, there are around 17 applications that uses it and it includes Asset management: trade management and settlement, Insurance: claims processing, payment: cross-border payment, unconventional money lenders and traditional money lending. As you can see that the following given are related to financial aspects which needs more of privacy and security.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: