Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin at the end of 2019?  (Read 760 times)
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:46:26 PM

I put in Litecoin halving into google and got:

"Will litecoin go up 2019?
According to oracletime.com, the advantages of Litecoin over Bitcoin will interest many new investors. Their Litecoin forecasts for the end of 2019 is $1000, but there are predictions that it could even rise up to $2000!"

Thoughts?

litecoin halving avent already happened few months ago mate
and litecoin never touch $1000 in the halving, because the market still in consolidations now
i think thie link will help you to understand about litecoin halving
https://cointelegraph.com/news/litecoin-halving-all-you-need-to-know
and you can see the next halving in this link https://www.litecoinblockhalf.com

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 04:30:13 AM

According to oracletime.com, the advantages of Litecoin over Bitcoin will interest many new investors. Their Litecoin forecasts for the end of 2019 is $1000, but there are predictions that it could even rise up to $2000!"

Thoughts?

Thats what you get when you blindly google a search query.

Obviously there will always be two sides to a coin and people who are pro-litecoin then will try and find ways to promote the coin. You'd be surprised about how easy it is to develop a website and manipulate SEO to make it appear on google's front page.

Don't take any meaning from it, it means nothing. The way its going, i personally think Litecoin doesn't have much potential.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:24:32 AM

Their Litecoin forecasts for the end of 2019 is $1000, but there are predictions that it could even rise up to $2000!"

Thoughts?

that's a very high target, I'm not sure if it can be reached even if there is a big pump. the current LTC price is less than $60, a realistic target might be $200-300. what's more at this time there is no good news about LTC, so it's hard to speculate whether this coin will become one of the coins that will experience a big increase during the bull run later.
The increase is included in the category that is quite large. we ourselves must have a strong belief that later the price of bitcoin which must first strengthen to be able to give a sign that the market has increased and altcoin will also rise,under these conditions an increase of 1,000 $ for Litecoin would indeed be difficult especially with fairly short targeting

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:09:05 AM

Their Litecoin forecasts for the end of 2019 is $1000, but there are predictions that it could even rise up to $2000!"

Thoughts?

that's a very high target, I'm not sure if it can be reached even if there is a big pump. the current LTC price is less than $60, a realistic target might be $200-300. what's more at this time there is no good news about LTC, so it's hard to speculate whether this coin will become one of the coins that will experience a big increase during the bull run later.
The increase is included in the category that is quite large. we ourselves must have a strong belief that later the price of bitcoin which must first strengthen to be able to give a sign that the market has increased and altcoin will also rise,under these conditions an increase of 1,000 $ for Litecoin would indeed be difficult especially with fairly short targeting
Litecoin has a great team behind and continuing to work for the progress,we can see that on how he value is strengthening nowadays.i remember when this currency is still on top 3 but in a sudden falls to #6 position but I don’t lose hope as I knew this will come again to the top 5 ,we only need a long bullrun and things will favor again to this once greatest currency in crypto

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:23:21 AM

Thoughts?

Naming a site with Oracle that doesn't mean it knows everything, at least in crypto. It's not Matrix movie, where they mentioned Oracle knows everything.
And the site you mentioned takes to Chinese shitty site, which looks like a lottery site.

Nothing to say more, just do the math for the marketcap it needs to reach $1k or $2k and then think if it is possible or not by 2019.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:31:35 AM

Thoughts?

Litecoin has a great team behind and continuing to work for the progress,we can see that on how he value is strengthening nowadays.i remember when this currency is still on top 3 but in a sudden falls to #6 position but I don’t lose hope as I knew this will come again to the top 5 ,we only need a long bullrun and things will favor again to this once greatest currency in crypto

I love Litecoin technology because every transaction in this coin is processed very quickly and in my country many people use this coin to pay for goods and the government always supports people using LTC . In my opinion, LTC is a very good long-term investment at this time because the value of LTC is still very low and if you are lucky enough to be able to buy it at a low price, do it this year. I personally can predict the LTC price will soon reach $200 by the end of 2020 and that will definitely happen.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:48:16 AM

Thoughts?

Wow! That is a prediction that is probably too bullish. That is something that Litecoin is impossible to reach in only barely three months time, even the lower prediction of the two, which is at $1,000. Take a quick look at coinmarketcap.com and you will see that Litecoin is somehow stuck at around $55. If $1,000 is possible, that is roughly x 18 of growth or 1,800 percent. I can't see enough reason for now why Litecoin will suddenly rise that fast in price. Halving is not enough reason I guess.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:06:35 AM

extraordinary prediction.  Cheesy

I know that Litecoin is indeed a very potential coin, but estimating the price could reach $ 1,000 this year is hard to believe. even daily predictions make only a small increase.

however, I believe that the price of LTC can touch the price of $ 100, or $ 150 for this year.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:15:28 AM

According to charlie lee, CEO of LTC. " But price predictions are stupid because no one knows. Just wishful thinking " .
basicaly everything about price predictions of altcoins just came from wishful think.

The way the space has developed lately relies so much on bitcoin's price and some of those CEO didnt prepare for it and thats why anyone could consider it has been stupid for price predictions, there is nothing on the roadmap and no development except the halving. The space economics is as important than ever, every new project see the need to prepare a product and process that can drive a sustainable demand, even exchanges demand a good tokenomics before listing

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:42:44 AM
Merited by ss890 (1)

I know that Litecoin is indeed a very potential coin, but estimating the price could reach $ 1,000 this year is hard to believe. even daily predictions make only a small increase.
however, I believe that the price of LTC can touch the price of $ 100, or $ 150 for this year.

LTC is one of my favourite coin. After the Bitcoin wave, second wave of cryptocoins came in 2013-14 and the biggest winner of the wave was LTC. Litecoin has very much potential to reach ETH market cap very soon. If not $1000, we can see it growing to $300-400 soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 09:50:48 AM

LTC is one of my favourite coin. After the Bitcoin wave, second wave of cryptocoins came in 2013-14 and the biggest winner of the wave was LTC. Litecoin has very much potential to reach ETH market cap very soon. If not $1000, we can see it growing to $300-400 soon.
Yes I am pretty sure moreover we are seeing BTC is facing the scalability issues and transaction fees are going up continuously. Litecoin has very much potential and can reach ATH but first it needs to get out of the $100 zone.
According to charlie lee, CEO of LTC. " But price predictions are stupid because no one knows. Just wishful thinking " .
basicaly everything about price predictions of altcoins just came from wishful think.

The way the space has developed lately relies so much on bitcoin's price and some of those CEO didnt prepare for it and thats why anyone could consider it has been stupid for price predictions, there is nothing on the roadmap and no development except the halving. The space economics is as important than ever, every new project see the need to prepare a product and process that can drive a sustainable demand, even exchanges demand a good tokenomics before listing
What are you talking about? Space economic is something else you are talking about.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 11:44:53 AM

Litecoin gets a lot of interest from investors from the past but to achieve such a good value in my view it would be very difficult $1,000 is too good a value I'm happy if it explodes ,Big investors are needed in the market to make it happen mate

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
WalkerIVIV

Activity: 2436
Merit: 503

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:49:03 PM

Thoughts?

This just a clue for you if that prediction will possible or not.
open CMC and you can click on litecoin and then see the chart of litecoin after you have opened the whole time of litecoin's chart and then you must take a look at how much ATH for litecoin itself.
I hope that will stop you to say BS about that's enough to give you a little insight about the possible price to be reached by litecoin.

Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:14:19 PM

Thoughts?

Wow! That is a prediction that is probably too bullish. That is something that Litecoin is impossible to reach in only barely three months time, even the lower prediction of the two, which is at $1,000. Take a quick look at coinmarketcap.com and you will see that Litecoin is somehow stuck at around $55. If $1,000 is possible, that is roughly x 18 of growth or 1,800 percent. I can't see enough reason for now why Litecoin will suddenly rise that fast in price. Halving is not enough reason I guess.
Your analysis is logical, optimistic in speculation is a good thing but if too optimistic and put too much of our ambition and prediction, it would be unreasonable and even lead us into traps then trapped for a long time. And maybe the guy above fell into an overly optimistic state, devoting too much love to litecoin but didn't realize litecoin didn't have enough power to go to that path, especially at this moment, the pump period is focusing on coins of average and relative value, litecoin really doesn't have too many chances to leapfrog

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
gaston castano

Activity: 1526

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:09:53 PM

if only chasing 1000 $ it means an increase of 20x from now, and there is no sign that BTC will fly.
no matter how good the news that comes out about LTC I think it will be difficult to catch up to 1000 $ if bitcoin is stable in the range of 8000 $.
but if bitcoin can touch $ 16000 this month as predicted I think it might be possible.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:15:11 PM

if only chasing 1000 $ it means an increase of 20x from now, and there is no sign that BTC will fly.
no matter how good the news that comes out about LTC I think it will be difficult to catch up to 1000 $ if bitcoin is stable in the range of 8000 $.
but if bitcoin can touch $ 16000 this month as predicted I think it might be possible.
Still far from that predicted value and there's no clear market movements that will be able to bring the hype up to this level. Litecoin can be double
or triple in the next following months only if bitcoin bull showed strong position. It's tough to predict as holders are no longer waiting for high profits but instead they are dumping when they see enough.

Time to think for long term investment, from that point when the market appreciations create more adoptions value will not be an issue.
paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 04:21:46 PM

Charlie Lee needs to develop more friends in the corporate world.  You would think that would be easy for someone of his stature, with the big push on cryptocurrencies (like Libra, which probably isn't one).  Then he could annouce Litecoin being used on such and such a platform. 

judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:39:34 PM

altcoin are all the same which is experiencing a price decline of more than 50%,
because of the continued high dominance of bitcoin which also makes Litecoin unable to dominate the market,
we will see and pray that LTC can rise  Cheesy

Ayiranorea

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:24:04 PM

Over Litecoin there is a big expectation based on the halving which is scheduled for the past August. But nothing big happened to the expectation. The price continued to fall, and now this is much close to the $55 mark. Maybe this year end if there is good progress in bitcoin we might experience Litecoin above $100 and if this doesn't happen we might experience the price fall low to $50.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NathanJB

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 12:55:28 PM

Charlie Lee needs to develop more friends in the corporate world.  You would think that would be easy for someone of his stature, with the big push on cryptocurrencies (like Libra, which probably isn't one).  Then he could annouce Litecoin being used on such and such a platform. 

Litecoin would not have reached it stature right now if Charlie Lee is amiss in his role as the founder and number one supporter of Litecoin. Although Litecoin has to earn more and more actual users and partners, I already admire it the way it is. Even if it is only considered a replica of Bitcoin at the start, it has earned the loyalty and support of a huge crypto community. It is constant in its development as well. As a matter of fact Litecoin is ahead of Bitcoin in one or two development. Litecoin has adopted lightning network first for example.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: