Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:46:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Time Crypto Data  (Read 115 times)
Intraday_Trader (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 05:51:52 PM

After some years working in several crypto related tools (mainly working with exchanges APIs to retrieve public market data) I decided some weeks ago to run my own crypto data backend to simplify my bots development. Main reason was to standarize data model and simplify the fetching data strategy across different sources but, also, I was in the necessity to retrieve directly data more orientated to trading instead of transforming and generating analytics at my end to generate trading decissions.

After some weeks I got something stable & simple, but still with a short data retention (24h at this moment althought it will be scaled to 1 month soon).

I decided to open the service so anyone can retrieve an API key and retrive real time and last24h data for many exchanges sources and assets.

Service is free, no request limit but I will monitor any abuse from the WAF just in case someone can compromise the service. This is a sandbox service not a product, so I can't guarantee at this moment any service conditions. Developers can test it and I will decide in the future if scaling&improving makes sense.

Would be nice if any dev can give a try, to test it and any improvement suggestion is of course always welcome.

You can get an API Key at www.cryptodatahub.dev
GH Documentation: https://github.com/cryptodatahub/api_doc/blob/master/rest-api.md

Happy coding to everyone

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: