Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mandela Effect  (Read 16159 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:59:30 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 09:09:38 AM by notbatman

Notice the recently updated Facebook logo with the f shifted to the right?  Smiley

It was never updated...

How about Google's crooked e?

I'm fairly certain it was on the level yesterday yet the change log says it's been crooked since 1999...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chamone

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:03:18 AM

The Lord's Prayer

Original:
Matthew 6:9-13

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father who art in Heaven hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

13 Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.

Current modified version:
Matthew 6:9-13

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.

Isaiah 11:6

Original text:
   "The lion shall lie down with the lamb"

Modified text:
   "The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb"

An excellent piece of "residue" from /u/quantumfx311 on Reddit for Isaiah 11:6; P.T. Barnum had one act with a Lion, a Lamb and a few other cats for show. Here's the quote:

P.T. Barnum, the famous circus showman, loved to show visiting preachers his exhibit called "Happy Family", in which lions, tigers and panthers squatted around a lamb without any aggression. When Barnum was asked by the visiting preachers if the group ever had any trouble, he would say, "Apart from replenishing the lamb now and then, they get along very well together."

A lot more changes now unfortunately.

The KJV bible now contains the words matrix, piss, suburbs and alien plus many other changes.

Also we have had a few upgrades to our skull and the world map has completely changed. No North Pole. Poor Santa.
Ramjan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:23:44 AM

Our hearts are amidst the chest now, there's more going ahead than simply minor changes in the spelling of words. Having human life structures totally re-masterminded is fairly exceptional. As one client called attention to there still exists on the books a therapeutic condition (Dextrocardia) where the heart is on the wrong side of the chest.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:58:25 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 09:51:03 AM by notbatman

Our hearts are amidst the chest now, there's more going ahead than simply minor changes in the spelling of words. Having human life structures totally re-masterminded is fairly exceptional. As one client called attention to there still exists on the books a therapeutic condition (Dextrocardia) where the heart is on the wrong side of the chest.

The past is going to hell along with the future, it seems they can edit the material world and save the changes. Transhumanism will ensure there's nothing left of man not even a history.

I suspect CERN uses a super-computed evolution of virtual reality called mirror reality. Once changes are made they're written to the physical world using the LHC to rearrange matter.

Madmats

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

Regarding the Mandela Effect I could understand if one, two or a few people have a memory of a certain name/object etc. that seems to have changed throughout the years. But on many occasions this is not the case as it has been found that people on mass throughout the world remember the same changed name/object etc. How is this possible?? Alternate universe inter mingling perhaps? A change in time line caused by an almost unknown event or circumstance? I'm sure that there are many a mystery  that seems unexplained or impossible but we are bombarded with daily distractions  to not necessarily noticed these possible changes that happen around us. Open your mind and be aware of the possibilities that could exist in our universe....or the next  Wink On that note I hope everyone has an amazing 2018 and enjoy life to the fullest. Cheers!! My friends :

Cheers!! My friends Smiley

TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFETIME   Follow Us:                                    
WLC On TWITTER      WLC SLACK   WLC ANN THREAD    Madmats On TWITTER
aini97

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

https://imgur.com/Sufc3d2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:53:40 AM

edit:

"The Mandela Effect is a theory put forth term coined by writer and “paranormal consultant” Fiona Broome ..." -- Google

OP:

Berenstæin Bears

I think the influence that mandalas make is really remarkable, because he is so extraordinary in liberating racial differences that the white leaders in his country apply,

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
noname1199

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

The youtubevideo posted above shows the spelling as  - Story by stan and jan Berenstain  and not Berenstein.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

I haven't bumped this in a while, quite a few new changes such as the following:

It turns out I've been hallucinating Häagen-Daas for all these years...

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

^^^ some good flavors there.

It has to do with quantum mechanics. QM is simply glorified probability. For example. The earth is not flat. But there are odds that say that it might be. The odds might be (just a guess) 10325 to 1 against. But, there is still that 1.

In QM, science focuses on that 1 in such a way that they find the details about it, and a way to make it scientifically viable, even though there are 10325 odds against it ever becoming viable.

What this means is, there are "things" in the structure of the universe, and in the souls of people, that can tie people to the thing that they want to think about, often making it reality when it is impossible by the odds. And it is true that science hasn't formally gotten to the point where they have pinned things like the soul down enough to really be able to describe its scientific qualities.

What this all means is, people can make things happen in parts of the universe, just by thinking about them with their soul. But, because they have to twist their soul all out of shape abstractly speaking, it is difficult to place themselves in a position to bring most QM things into being when the odds are against them.

This is a deep kind of thinking, and there are lots of points involved, but with regard to this thread, people actually change the universe to some slight extent, with their souls and minds acting in concert. Yet their souls "remember" the way that the universe was before the change. And there is conflict between the soul and mind, because the mind remembers differently... according to cause and effect... the way things are after the change. To say it direct, our souls have the ability to reach into an area that is slightly outside the universe. But nobody can even mentally conceive of such a thing properly.

Because of who and what we are, we should not be doing this intentionally. We don't have enough knowledge about how to do it correctly. If we start investigating, we just might wreck our lives and the lives of others around us. Black magic falls into this realm... doing it in a wrong way.

Focusing on this stuff to learn how to use it is extremely dangerous! QM scientists are messing with dangerous stuff.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:09:52 PM

Somebody shooped a white & blue Jew hat on Uncle Sam.

residue:

"Uncle Sam Stencil | SP Stencils"
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:29:21 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 10:40:01 AM by notbatman

Be me reading about the latest Mandela Effects on reddit.

Read about the Star Trek TOS intro ME:
   "space the final frontier" ---> "space a final frontier".

I remember "the".

I Bing.com search "star trek tos intro".

Bing.com returns links to 5 or so YouTube videos.

Click on 1st video (blue title):
   "space a final frontier", replay clip "space a final frontier".
   *** I notice Jim's voice has a bit of an echo and not as pronounced as I recall.

Click on 2nd video (yellow title):
   "space a final frontier", replay clip "space a final frontier".

Click on 3rd video (yellow title):
   "space the final frontier", replay clip "space the final frontier".
   *** I notice the slight echo is gone and Jim's voice is pronounced and booming.
   *** They must have changed the intro line in the later episodes I think to myself...

Go back to the 1st link:
   "space the final frontier", replay clip "space the final frontier", replay again "space the final frontier".
   *** WTF I say.
   *** Jim's voice now back to booming.

Go back to 2nd link (both links purple i.e. already clicked on):
   "space the final frontier".

The reddit post I was reading claimed the intro changed while he was watching the videos and I can confirm this is what just happened to me.

edit:

Went back and clicked on the 1st video and it's gone back to "space a final frontier", the video itself is now garbled and corrupted and only the audio is playing. Some weird shit yo.
Hefur

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

I think people do not like the way it is spelled because it just does not look right for the spelling. Our minds have determined that something should be spelled a certain way and that is the way that we think it should be. I don’t remember how it looked to me as a child, but I do remember looking at the spelling and thinking it did look a little strange when I was little. But then I would not have been able to spell it back then and I still will not be able to spell it out today.

It is kind of becoming a big deal about nothing. Yes the spelling is not what you expect, but how many five year olds actually pay that much attention to the way things are spelled? Most of the time it is just what you think was said or written from twenty or more years ago and things and people can change. Making a big deal about it is not worth the time or the effort. In most cases, it is just wasting time that you could spend doing other important things in life. I’m sure the guy didn’t change the way he spells his name just to cause a big controversy, people are just having trouble with their memories.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:34:28 PM

I think people do not like the way it is spelled because it just does not look right for the spelling. Our minds have determined that something should be spelled a certain way and that is the way that we think it should be. I don’t remember how it looked to me as a child, but I do remember looking at the spelling and thinking it did look a little strange when I was little. But then I would not have been able to spell it back then and I still will not be able to spell it out today.

It is kind of becoming a big deal about nothing. Yes the spelling is not what you expect, but how many five year olds actually pay that much attention to the way things are spelled? Most of the time it is just what you think was said or written from twenty or more years ago and things and people can change. Making a big deal about it is not worth the time or the effort. In most cases, it is just wasting time that you could spend doing other important things in life. I’m sure the guy didn’t change the way he spells his name just to cause a big controversy, people are just having trouble with their memories.

Whatever lets you sleep at night...
Phophobobooo

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:44:34 AM

I remember New Zealand and Papua New Guinea being switched, but that I've chocked up to just forgetting.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:16:26 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2019, 09:47:26 AM by notbatman

edit: [Multiple edits changes and redactions due to further research]

Mandela Effect:
   Macintosh apples never existed.

Current name:
   McIntosh Apple.

Residue:
   The Macintosh (Mac) computer from Apple Inc.
   Yankee brand apple scented candles called Macintosh.
   Countless apple pie recipes.

This is the biggest retroactive historical change for me since Dolly lost her braces. When I saw the apples being spelled McIntosh I was like "no fucking way" however this is slippery one, and unlike other effects like Dolly or the Jewish bears, showing the name has changed and it not just being me confabulating computers with fruit is proving to be a difficult task. I may have fallen for a red herring but the name just doesn't sit right, I say mick-in-tosh when I read the word it's just not right.

Alas I keep digging on this...

by Owen Linzmayer , Macworld.com , 21 Jan 14 archive

..."I intentionally changed the spelling," insists Raskin. "I’m a pretty good speller. Writing is one of the things I do well. The name of the apple is McIntosh. I thought that would lead us to a conflict with McIntosh Laboratory, the hi-fi manufacturer. So I used the spelling Macintosh, figuring that if it conflicted with the overcoat, who cares?"...

The problem with this staement is the raincoat is actually spelled "mackintosh". -- Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mackintosh

Frank McIntosh (1906-1990) the founder of McIntosh Labs, his nickname according to mcintoshlabs.com archive was get this, "Mr. Mac". It appears as though Frank's last name thus his company name has possibly changed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: