Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ FXBK ✅ Token Based On erc20 🔥  (Read 691 times)
FX Algo Trading (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

FX Algo Trading

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:45:59 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2019, 03:59:55 PM by FX Algo Trading

We are list on 4 exchanges

1. https://ethermium.com/t/0xcb554Bfb068B54A474A184aCD1f743CCd27aFE5B

2. https://logicdex.pro/?#FXBK-ETH

We're Listed on Fork Delta

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xcb554bfb068b54a474a184acd1f743ccd27afe5b-ETH

And we Just got confirmation from Cryptobridge

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER  | TELEGRAM  |
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM |

Disclaimer: The sale of FXBK tokens in no way shall be considered as solicitation. Nor shall FXBK be considered as an investment or security under US laws or SEC regulations especially the 1933 and the 1934 Securities and Exchange Act. In fact, FXBK should be consider as a loan, and the buy back process is a form to pay back the loan. If you live in the USA, Canada or China or any jurisdiction where  it is prohibited to participate in this ICO, you should NOT buy this Token.

<a href="https://manytools.org/hacker-tools/convert-image-to-ansi-art/">ANSI art generator for your BBS! ;-) - Convert images/pictures to ANSI art online! (HTML/text)</a>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TUFAROo

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:25:17 PM

What about security issue?you are raising money by selling token if there is any loss who will bear that,than how do you will buy back?
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 4249

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 02:17:07 PM

What about your technical paper and team information? Is there any data? Your Twitter account has been opened for a long time, but there is absolutely no information in it, there are only a couple of posts. How can you explain this? The site was created recently, there are many points that are difficult to trust.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 02:48:16 PM

Offical Site: Algotrading.us
Token Site: ERC20 https://fxbuyback.com
Contact us: info@algotrading.us

does it mean that this project is still a project with algotrading?
AlgoTrading Bitcointalk ANN
with the same team?
then what about WP? it can't be also the same WP, right?

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 06:35:59 PM

if i had a nickle for everytime i saw a "throw in and buy back" profit share token
id have like 200 nickels Tongue
Very few actually go long term, most just end up scam
Im probably just jaded, but i tend to not invest in these things anymore. ill do the work trading myself, and not have to worry about being scammed

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:35:23 AM

if i had a nickle for everytime i saw a "throw in and buy back" profit share token
Im probably just jaded, but i tend to not invest in these things anymore. ill do the work trading myself, and not have to worry about being scammed

Most of the projects that are promising to have buyback are usually very slow in implementing such program. Usually they delay or have all other reasons not to implement it as promised. Or better yet, a trap to entice investors assuring that they will get their original investments in case something goes wrong with the project. And most of the time, it is the latter that usually occurs. I'm not saying the fate of this platform would be the latter but to those who will invest, prepare for the worst scenario. It is crypto after all!
Elsop

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:40:19 AM

I think for me, today it is better to find a new but stable project to invest because price growth and success are much more predictable.

█████ ███ ██
GOLDARIO█████ ███ ██
▐ ▌ Your Share in the World's Digital Economy ▐ ▌ (http://www.goldario.com/)
Asamu.john

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 07:55:20 AM

Do you have bounty?
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 11:33:36 AM

What is the current price of the token? is this still pre-sale or public sale? and currently has raised $ 127,348 in pretty good funds.

And we also didn't find the white paper book and the team wasn't shown either, why I asked the team because we wanted to know the current position of the team.
Oxherder

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 03:10:25 PM

I want to invest.But what is the minimum amount to invest in fxbk?

[ COMM ] An innovative payment network that endows knowledge with value.
https://cryptocommonwealth.co/
Rudibert

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:24:53 PM

What is the current price of the token? is this still pre-sale or public sale? and currently has raised $ 127,348 in pretty good funds.

And we also didn't find the white paper book and the team wasn't shown either, why I asked the team because we wanted to know the current position of the team.
Yes,FXBk seem's interesting.They raised already good amount.But I want to see their team before invest.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 05:06:53 PM

Yes,FXBk seem's interesting.They raised already good amount.But I want to see their team before invest.
this project community is still very small, only 10 followers on their social media,
does FX Algo not have an airdrop program? if you launch it surely this will add to your community

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 06:38:31 PM

Nope. Not jaded, just bagholding common sense.
If the algo was so good, why would they be putting it out rather than profiting off it themselves? During the bull market, most folks could barely do no wrong putting their money into anything listed and chanting "you only lose when you sell" when their shitcoin takes a hit. But the bear's shown these bagholders going down with the ship or finding themselves adrift at sea and rudderless.
Cakalasia

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:12:03 AM

Thanks for your interest on fxbx.it's fully secured and to understand the profit loss system of our project please contact us on our site or below link .because it will be difficult to explain everything here.

Offical Site: Algotrading.us
Token Site: ERC20 https://fxbuyback.com
Contact us: info@algotrading.us

it should be better to explain it  here since many member here want to understand what your platform has saying privately is not a good idea.
Burgerwich

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:47:52 AM

Well,I checked their website.It's decent design.But I did'f find wp.I want to know more about your project.
Albam Jorden

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:56:12 AM

Do you have bounty?
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 12:32:48 PM

<snip>

I think it's very different, they have same name AlgoTrading, but they have different website. If you check on their ANN thread, their websites algotrading.ltd

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kelley87

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:06:27 PM

When you are going to list in exchange?
Elsop

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:26:11 PM

What is the minimum invesment?

█████ ███ ██
GOLDARIO█████ ███ ██
▐ ▌ Your Share in the World's Digital Economy ▐ ▌ (http://www.goldario.com/)
Algo KZA

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 06:46:51 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2019, 02:50:39 AM by Algo KZA

FXBK just listed on Delta Fork

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xcb554bfb068b54a474a184acd1f743ccd27afe5b
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: