Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters needs to start respecting themselves  (Read 857 times)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:37:32 PM

I haven’t been joining the ICO signature campaign for a long time, if I see that the pool for the signature campaign is allocated very small in volume in the usual currency. An exception may still be ICO projects, where there is a new idea of ​​conducting their business that I liked, and I will be sure that their tokens will be in demand and grow in value. However, for example, if I see that ten percent of the total pool is allocated for a subscription campaign, and twenty percent for individual social networks, I do not join such a campaign in principle. Indeed, bounty hunters need to get ICO teams to respect our work.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 04:40:46 PM

Bounty hunters please start claiming your worth, do not go around promoting bounty projects that has too low allocation, i was surfing around on this forum today and i saw new bounty projects that have allocation worth of 1000dollars and they even have separate campaigns, why are people promoting such projects? you are the ones responsible for how developers are treating bounty hunters, there is nothing wrong if you decide not to work for penny... Even some airdrops on this forum has 8$ worth of allocation, just imagine that
I agree with you that the situation up to a few years ago is very different than the present. Some hunters are ready to work even for $1 per day. It is probably due to the fact that the price of expenditure in each country is not the same. On the other hand, it is better to evaluate the situation than to be idle. This is already dependent on everyone's own choice, so maybe we think wrong.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:41:23 PM

Because bounty campaigns that have a real total budget, not higher than 500k USD are most likely to show good stats after exchange listing. It is much better to join such campaigns, instead of promoting projects that are promising you 3m USD.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:41:30 PM

Everyone is free to join in whatever bounty they believe it worth their time. I mean , yes , low supply of bounty will attract less hunters but you can actually earn more if the project will rise after. The supply of the bounty don't mean a lot especially when we talk about big projects. Where there is a big supply of coins in a bounty, a lot of hunters will join thinking that a lot of $ are also involved but most of the bounties don't share the capital they have in fiat...nowadays you must search a lot until you can find a good bounty willing to share the amount if bounty worth in fiat.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:13:14 PM

People don't care anymore especially new bounty hunters, they are always ok with whatever they can make from any bounty projects either bucks or penny, this is why some developers threat hunters like shit, the moment you say you can't promote a project due to too low token worth you will see some poor bounty hunters promoting the same project before your eye

Maybe there's a huge possibility that they are experimenting due to lack of experience in the bounty hunting world. Let us let them learn that the essence of this forum primarily to share knowledge and useful information about cryptocurrency, and bounty hunting or campaign is just a bonus from the knowledge what we can get here so we should be consider thinking why we're here from the start.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:18:15 PM

Allocation reward for bounty campaign is not the same after coin listing, many bounty campaign give allocation worth $250k but after listing is not the same with this price, maybe lower or higher than how much coin allocation, all it depend on how much price coin bounty after listing on exchange market, if have higher price allocation higher than $250k.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:32:32 PM

It is because of the new hunters that are always trying to get whatever they can. Although this is a good strategy, it doesn’t work everywhere. You end lowering your own value in the end and making others in the same field miserable too.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:59:28 PM

Bounty hunters please start claiming your worth, do not go around promoting bounty projects that has too low allocation, i was surfing around on this forum today and i saw new bounty projects that have allocation worth of 1000dollars and they even have separate campaigns, why are people promoting such projects? you are the ones responsible for how developers are treating bounty hunters, there is nothing wrong if you decide not to work for penny... Even some airdrops on this forum has 8$ worth of allocation, just imagine that

The advertisement side if this industry is more chaotic as the more new projects show up. It is very sad to hear that there are people that allows those projects to compensate them with lower than the bare minimum. I hope they soon realize that there are other good projects out there that deserves your time and effort more. It will be better to know one's worth and filter those "opportunities" so that you won't be static forever. Learn to grow, and of course along with that, your compensation should also increase or adjust to the quality of your performance.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:20:11 PM

It is because of the new hunters that are always trying to get whatever they can. Although this is a good strategy, it doesn’t work everywhere. You end lowering your own value in the end and making others in the same field miserable too.
Taking the risk of promoting and helping the developers even the rewards is not pleasing. They are all after with possible rewards that they can have after, many newcomers are no longer doing any research and simply contented with allocated rewards once the job has been done. I agree with OP it's time to value your time and start finding campaigns which is worthy to support. Doing your research will increase your chances to find good project with decent and acceptable rewards.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:24:52 PM

The newcomers only works for money and not for the betterment of the industry of crypto. They should learn what is this all about. This not just about money, it is to improve the financial sector of the economy. And to do that, projects are needed to be promoted to the public to gain popularity and awareness. Those people in advertisement are needed to be compensated correctly. Stop lowering your value to cents of those projects. There are other projects out there that is more worth of your time and effort.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:30:59 PM

Do you know where most of the active community members come from? From poor countries like India, Indonesia, Turkey and so on. If they earn more than 1-2USD in a hour, so it's worth. It's sad but it's true.  Wink

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:44:29 PM

I also never understood the people on this forum who are ready to work every day and do a lot of marketing for $ 5 a month. these are very strange bounty hunters

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:50:53 PM

i saw new bounty projects that have allocation worth of 1000dollars and they even have separate campaigns, why are people promoting such projects?
Sheer desperation.  It's the same reason why new members come here to work for extreme low wages, will do all the work up front and hope they dont get scammed at the end, and its why you'll see these same people performing mindless tasks such as entering captchas or bumping threads, for which they probably do literally get paid pennies.

And where does that desperation come from?  People from poorer countries who are not able to find work or can't work for whatever reason.  To someone in a first world country these bounties aren't worth the effort usually, but for someone who is dirt poor they can provide a living wage.  It's incredible to think about that, but its true.  Why do you think so many people apply for bounties and everything else here?  Generally it isn't for the love of crypto but to feed themselves.

I concur with you op, bounty hunters don't have a lot of respect for themselves and their worth, but I understand where they're all coming from.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 07:51:36 PM

I think you are absolutely right. I also thought previously same way when after bounty rewards distribution, I realised how small amount it was.
In such cases, it's just waste of time. Henceforth, I will strongly consider this point before selecting new project.

Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:53:47 PM

Bounty hunters In majority are greedy and scavengers they don't give a dime about there reputation but are just desperate to do any campaign to as low as doing income less airdrops so it's those with high level of understanding that would get your message
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:01:14 PM

Maybe those promoting it is new with this kind of task. They dont know how to check a project and how much allocated payment. Even the allocated amount is high you will not know if the project you are promoting is really worth it for your effort ,what else those project given only small allocated bounties.
Those participating in most of the low reward projects are bound to do that, and they cant change. Some are from the poor countries and the 5-10 dollars is capable of putting food on their table with proper management of their internet service. They offer service mostly in the social campaign with many accounts to claim more reward. they can be in all social media campaign on the forum at the same time

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:01:23 PM

Many newcomers came to this topic and perform any tasks for a penny. I also think that you need to respect yourself and not do everything for a penny

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:04:23 PM

I think you are absolutely right. I also thought previously same way when after bounty rewards distribution, I realised how small amount it was.
In such cases, it's just waste of time. Henceforth, I will strongly consider this point before selecting new project.
We do not know how to end up before joining the bounties and if we do not know the profit will be more or less, how can we blame someone? Everyone wants more money. If anyone offers a better choice, I do not think they will work for a few bucks again.

How much money will you make from the bounty you have joined? it will probably less than $10. We all blame those people but those people are us anyway.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:19:59 PM

you are right about bounty hunters accepting everything too easily, this makes us always the weak link, the ones easy to scam... being in terms of reward, KYC, etc
but we also have to note that most bounty hunters do a shitty job, and if we measure their impact in terms of marketing it is close to zero...
so, it goes both ways, I guess that the whole space has to evolve and grow up...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:25:15 PM

The question here is not respect, and it is not for you to judge who is participating in which companies.
The project allocated $ 1000 - ok, this is not enough for you - ok, you do not take part in such a project, but someone completely agree to such conditions - they suit him.
So why not? While these people are participating in this project, you can choose another one with a smaller number of competitors.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: