Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] New Dogecoin Cloud Mining scam website - cryptofamz.com  (Read 114 times)
examplens (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3173

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2020, 11:55:15 PM

What happened:: Cloud mining scam website

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2866079

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5282368.0
Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20201025234411/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5282368.0
Amount Scammed: N/A
Payment Method: Doge coin
Additional Notes:

Flag created: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=2413

another new scam that offers unrealistic profits in a short time. From 158% up to 273% just on 88 days.

When user CryptoFamz opened the announcing topic, I register there account to check what is behind. There is a "zero" plan, where is no need to invest, just earn 2 Doge per day. Now 6 days after registration my balance there is 0.59623031 Doge. it's a strange calculation to me. 6 days x 2 Doge = 0.59  Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 05:31:47 AM

Surprised to see that nobody has supported the flag or tagged the account yet since the OP did. Well I have done that and I hope some of the idiots drooling over this scheme starts to doubt the accused and stops themselves from putting in more money to their scam.

Some users have DOGE sitting in their wallets "collecting dust" - a man made false concept to fuel the fact that those coins are useless - they are not, and so anybody who read this should know that this is a method to lure people into sending their coins. You will never be getting any passive income but the scammers will by taking away your money because of your greed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 10:51:23 AM

Some users have DOGE sitting in their wallets "collecting dust" - a man made false concept to fuel the fact that those coins are useless - they are not, and so anybody who read this should know that this is a method to lure people into sending their coins. You will never be getting any passive income but the scammers will by taking away your money because of your greed.

I do not believe and never invested in any cloud mining site and also supported the flag I seldom see cloud mining offering Dogecoin many of them are offering Bitcoin and Ethereum but any cloud mining even if they are offering unknown coins are not worth investing I have never seen any cloud mining that last for years.

examplens (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3173

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 11:16:10 AM

I do not believe and never invested in any cloud mining site and also supported the flag I seldom see cloud mining offering Dogecoin many of them are offering Bitcoin and Ethereum but any cloud mining even if they are offering unknown coins are not worth investing I have never seen any cloud mining that last for years.

Most of the scam accusations against obviously fraud schemes have a purpose to warn noobs and newbies in crypto. they are the most common victims of these schemes. It's an important user to be tagged, now he is unable to erase his history and start a new "legitimate" business from scratch.

Surprised to see that nobody has supported the flag or tagged the account yet since the OP did. Well I have done that and I hope some of the idiots drooling over this scheme starts to doubt the accused and stops themselves from putting in more money to their scam.

Maybe I posted this in the wrong time and many have not yet seen it. Even the flag is active and visible to guests I hope it will be enough in scam prevention from here.
thx for flag support anyway.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
XZERO1

Activity: 504
Merit: 33

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 12:02:02 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2020, 04:00:45 PM by XZERO1

Cloud mining websites are things of the past and hopefully investors realized that at this point, creating a simple website for cloud mining website and adding some payment methods to it to get some money from clueless investors is rather easy and that's why so many of them still exist to this day.

I believe all of the cloud mining websites are either scam or if there are any legit cloud mining website left they simply could not possibly pay their investors any return that would attract them and wouldn't worth investing simply because in that case there is staking available now that can you give that amount of return(1-2% a month) with just keeping your funds in your personal wallet and without you having to risk registering for some random cloud mining website and depositing funds there.
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 03:19:20 PM

Thanks for creating the appropriate flag against this scammer. Flag supported from my end and I am gonna tag this profile shortly.  

another new scam that offers unrealistic profits in a short time. From 158% up to 273% just on 88 days.
I am not seeing too much difference on their money stealing plan from other ponzi's. Just like other ponzi its another garbage.

When user CryptoFamz opened the announcing topic, I register there account to check what is behind. There is a "zero" plan, where is no need to invest, just earn 2 Doge per day. Now 6 days after registration my balance there is 0.59623031 Doge. it's a strange calculation to me. 6 days x 2 Doge = 0.59  Cheesy

Its the result of their miscalculation and now he will start to learn basic about calculation before opening a new trap for investors. . When someone is changing numbers from admin panel as his own wish then something like this can happen. Most interesting thing is that you felt it necessary to sign up on their website and due to this reason you got their real plan. Nice job.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████