Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:43:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Ukrainian Military forces to stand against Putin's invasion  (Read 1225 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 05:56:13 AM

Pure curiosity , where are you from?
Somewhere in Europe. I'm not from Ukraine, Russia or such (no ex USSR country).
That's what I find most ridiculous about the whole situation, if they have a democratic election and it's fair, who are westerners to say no? It's obvious there is something going on because the Europeans and Americans are looking just for an excuse to pick a fight with Putin, it also makes me think twice about Putin though when the fact is that the Ukrainian president was trying to hand the entire country over to him. We have a similar situation in the UK with Scotland and the EU, people want a vote on it, but the politicians in power are doing everything they can to make our decision for us and don't get me started on Northern Ireland.
Crimea people voting is very much legal. The EU says otherwise? They're not the ones who should be the judge of that.
Yes, they're trying to pick a fight with Putin, sadly this will cause mass destruction on both sides.
Obama is weaker than Putin, even 70% Americans think this. He's the only one who can turn the US into radioactive dust.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: