Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hoo.com | One-stop Blokchain Assets Service Platform  (Read 2845 times)
Hoo.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 03:19:07 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2019, 02:01:09 AM by Hoo.com

Hoo.com

Get the APP: iOS App Store | Google Play

Hoo.com is a world’s leading blockchain assets service platform, aiming to provide safe and reliable assets management and blockchain services to users worldwide.

History

Founded in 2017 as a cryptocurrency wallet, Hoo.com quickly grew into a well reputed wallet in the field in just two years.

In June 2019, the company announced its acquisition to Chaince and OAX, two start-up exchanges in China and fully upgraded to a blockchain assets service platform whose business expanded to crypto exchanges, wallets, custody and mining industry.

In September 2019, Hoo officially launched its initiative “Hoo Power” after several trial fundraisings which were hugely welcomed by the users. Hoo Power is a program which digitalizes the assets rights of Hoo users, such as Gain Right, Refund Right and Buy Back Right, etc. The “Digitalization of Assets Rights” at Hoo Power is to digitalize the rights of your cryptocurrency assets and turn them into tradable tokens which can be circulated and transferred in the secondary market. Users who hold digitalized right tokens (ticker name starting with a T) will be able to exercise their rights in a certain period of time with “1 token + 1 digitalized right token”.

Products

1. Hoo Exchange

Being one of the key features at Hoo.com, Hoo Exchange aims to become the world’s leading cryptocurrency trading platform. As of writing, the exchange has listed 69 coins with 80 trading markets. Users are also able to swap their tokens for free with a “Quick Swap” feature on the website and in the APP.

2. Hoo Financing

Hoo supports the financing of various mainstream digital currencies such as BTC, ETH, EOS and USDT as well as other tokens, including current and regular financial management methods.

Collateral Loaning is a loan service for digital currency launched by Hoo, aiming to help users with their capital problems in time. The borrower gets the loan by staking the blockchain assets he holds, with a daily interests as low as 0.005%. Coins that can be used for staking include BTC, ETH, EOS, HC, USDT, BCH, LTC, etc.

3. HD Wallet

HD Wallet is the on-chain wallet of Hoo. Users control their private key and are able to manage multi chain wallet with one set of mnemonics. The HD Wallet now supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Ho and BTC Lightening Network and the integration with Dapps and Lapps.

4. Hoo Custody

Hoo Custody includes commercial wallet services and large asset trusting services.

Hoo Custody provides mature and reliable wallet service solutions to help companies such as exchanges, OTC platforms, wallet service providers, game operators and other companies to deposit, transfer, query and redeem products, which improves development efficiency and reduce operational risk.

Hoo Team

Core team of Hoo Exchange are composed of early Bitcoin lovers, blockchain developers and technicians who have abundant experience in blockchain development and marketing.

Fouder & CEO - Ruixi Wang (Twitter)

Ruixi Wang is a Chinese crypto investor and entrepreneur, who is the founder and CEO of Hoo.com.

Wang first came across Bitcoin in the first half of 2013 when the One Foundation announced that they received 81 BTC donation. Not long after which he started a blockchain explorer called BtcMini, aiming to help people to get to know more about Bitcoin.

When the agency went bankrupt, he joined the BitFountain, a Bitcoin miner company, one of the top three miner companies at the time.

Two years later in January 2015, the founder of BitFountain ran away with 17,597 BTC. Wang bought the machines left in the company and started his new career as a miner owner.

In the end of 2016, Wang fully-purchased PoW8.com, a well-known Chinese digital currency cloud mining and trading platform, with 5 million RMB.

In the middle of 2017, Wang started his own ICO platform icooo.com, which was forced to be closed when Chinese government banned ICOs in September that year.

In May 2018, Wang founded Hoo Wallet that was registered in Hong Kong.

In June 2018, Hoo announced its acquisition to Chaince and OAX, two start-up exchanges in China and fully upgraded to a blockchain assets service platform (hoo.com) whose business expanded to crypto exchanges, wallets, custody and mining industry.

COO - Chaohua Deng (Twitter)

Deng has been active on Bitcointalk since 2013. At the end of that year, he joined the marketing team of AEX exchange.

In 2017, he started an ICO platform ICO365 which was also closed due to policy reasons.

In 2018, Deng joined OAX exchange and worked as COO.

In June 2019, he worked as COO at hoo.com after the acquisition.

CMO - Xiaohai Chen ( LinkedIn)

Chen got her Master's degree in Finance in University of Denve after she worked five years in PricewaterhouseCoopers. She started her crypto journey in 2017 as a co-founder in OAX exchange.

In June 2019, Chen worked for Hoo.com as CMO after its aquisition to OAX.

Partners

Read Also

An Analysis on the “T Model Gain Right” of Hoo.com — A Chance to Make Profits with No Risks
An Introduction to Hoo Financing
Introduction to Hoo.com Collateral Lending
Get Your First Loan with 0 Interest on Hoo.com
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hoo.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 05:53:36 AM

Reserved for future updates
Asatur
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:04:25 AM

Hi, team Hoo.com. I saw your publications for a long time and finally the announcement is ready. Probably a trivial question, however ... What makes your project unique among thousands of other exchanges?
ps: How do I get an invitation code?  Roll Eyes
Hoo.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 06:20:12 AM

Hi, team Hoo.com. I saw your publications for a long time and finally the announcement is ready. Probably a trivial question, however ... What makes your project unique among thousands of other exchanges?
ps: How do I get an invitation code?  Roll Eyes

Hi thanks for your attention!

There are three key unique features about our exchange:

1. Hoo Power

Hoo Power is a program that tokenize the rights of users, such as refund right, gain right or buy-back right. The tokens (ticker name starting with a T) can also be circulated and transferred in the secondary market. Users who hold the T tokens will be able to exercise their rights in a certain period of time with “1 token + 1 T token”.

See details here: https://hoo.com/power

2. Quick Swap

Users are able to swap their assets (i.e. ETH -> EOS) for free with fast speed and reasonable rate.

3. Co-management Wallet

Hoo users can create a wallet co-managed by 2-7 members which provides digital assets financing service for small and medium-sized organizations, investment organizations and blockchain enterprises. When a user wants to create a wallet, modify rules, make a transaction, etc., it is required to be confirmation by other members.

Invitation code: 28565990
Hoo.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 03:15:02 AM

PGS(Pegasus) to Be Listed on Hoo Exchange Oct. 14

Dear Hoo Users,

PGS (Pegasus) is now listed on Hoo Exchange. Important time points on Oct. 14, 2019:

Deposit — 12:00

PGS/USDT trading — 18:00

Withdrawal — 20:00

Introduction to Pegasus:

Pegasus is a consensus for servicing community. We hope that we can unite the power of decentralization and create community consensus to create a low-entropy benign ecology in the ‘dark moments’.

Token: ERC20

Total Supply: 10 Billion

Whitepaper: http://pgs.plus/PGS.pdf

Risk Alert:

Digital currency is a high-risk investment. Please be aware of the risk and make reasonable decisions.

Thanks for your support to Hoo.com!

Hoo Team

Oct. 14, 2019
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 03:39:25 PM

Any link man to check the team behind this project, can't (or unabe) to fin it in your website.
I need to check their background before getting involved into this, loved the app & the exchange, but you know i need more than this.
Waiting your reply & good luck with the Sales.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 05:36:01 PM

Any link man to check the team behind this project, can't (or unabe) to fin it in your website.
I need to check their background before getting involved into this, loved the app & the exchange, but you know i need more than this.
Hi, ansi! Read carefully the Hoo.com announcement, there is a section dedicated about the team, name/biography and links to social media. If you mean Pegasus, it's true, I also couldn't find anything about the team other than listing on several exchanges.

Hoo.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 01:48:26 AM

Hi, thanks for your attention! We are designing a new "About Us" page which will be launched soon. Actually there are some introduction to our founders in the thread.
Hoo.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 01:51:22 AM

Hi, ansi! Read carefully the Hoo.com announcement, there is a section dedicated about the team, name/biography and links to social media. If you mean Pegasus, it's true, I also couldn't find anything about the team other than listing on several exchanges.
Thanks for your help!
Pegasus is a Chinese project. They don't have any global channel yet. But their token price is rocketing. Kindly check out here: https://hoo.com/trade/pgs-usdt
Hoo.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 01:53:47 AM

Hoo Launches PGS Buy & Sell Order Competition, 142,800 USDT to Share!

Hoo.com has launched PGS/USDT buy & sell order competition. Top 30 users who placed the biggest buy & sell orders will be rewarded.

PGS/USDT trading starts 18:00 on Oct. 14
PGS withdrawal starts 20:00 on Oct. 14

Introduction to PGS

Pegasus is a consensus for servicing community. We hope that we can unite the power of decentralization and create community consensus to create a low-entropy benign ecology in the ‘dark moments’.
Token: ERC20
Total Supply: 10 Billion
Whitepaper: http://pgs.plus/PGS.pdf

Detailed Rules

Prize Pool: 1,000,000 RMB (≈142,800 USDT)
Time: 19:00 Oct. 14–19:00 Oct. 19 or when the prize pool given out
Snapshot: Hoo official will take a snapshot of the top 30 PGS/USDT buy and sell orders. Please be noted that only the open part of the orders are qualified to join the competition. For example, suppose a user placed an order of 100 PGS and 60 PGS was sold/bought, then the remaining 40 PGS will be counted for the competition is 40 PGS.

Rewards Distribution

Buy orders and their annualized rate of return:
Top 1–120%
Top 2–5–40%
Top 6 -15–15%
Top 16–30–5%

Sell orders and their annualized rate of return:
Top 1–150%
Top 2–5–50%
Top 6 -15–20%
Top 16–30–6%

Distribution Time
The orders will be taken a snapshot every 60 seconds. The rewards will be distributed on the next day. The prize pool of this competition is one million RMB. The game will close when the prize is given out or at 19:00 on Oct. 19 if not.

For instance, if a user made a sell order of 100,000 PGS with a price of 0.1USDT. When 60,000 PGS was sold, the part that can be counted for the competition is 40,000 PGS. If that 40,000 PGS remained open for a day, the user will be rewarded with is (40,000 * 0.1USDT)/365 = 16.4283 USDT.

Good luck and happy trading!

Hoo Team
Oct. 14, 2019
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:11:22 PM

Thanks for your help!
Pegasus is a Chinese project. They don't have any global channel yet. But their token price is rocketing. Kindly check out here: https://hoo.com/trade/pgs-usdt
Yes, it's true. The price goes up and it pleases ... but it doesn’t work here, the openness and transparency of the project is important, people have lost faith in startups after many deceptions in 2017/2018. Now everyone is primarily paying attention to the team. Write this to the project team, and then maybe there will be more people willing to invest.

ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:22:55 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2019, 09:10:27 PM by ansi

I'm aware of that part in their ANN man, it gives you their "Twitter" which is not enough for me to be honest. things like that should be more professional (just saying).

The only "kind of logic" is Xiaohai Che biography in LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/%E5%B0%8F%E6%B5%B7-xiaohai-%E9%99%88-chen-110380154). It's crucial , i say, to make a whole link into their website about the team, & their biography, of this project.
Hoo.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 01:20:18 AM

Thanks for your help!
Yes, it's true. The price goes up and it pleases ... but it doesn’t work here, the openness and transparency of the project is important, people have lost faith in startups after many deceptions in 2017/2018. Now everyone is primarily paying attention to the team. Write this to the project team, and then maybe there will be more people willing to invest.
Yes, good advice. Will let them know! Thank you
Hoo.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 01:21:25 AM

I'm aware of that part in their ANN man, it gives you their "Twitter" which i not enough for me to be honest. hings like that should be more professional (just saying).

The only "kind of logic" is Xiaohai Che biography in LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/%E5%B0%8F%E6%B5%B7-xiaohai-%E9%99%88-chen-110380154). It's crucial , i say, to make a whole link into their website about the team, & their biography, of this project.
Thanks for pointing that out. Will suggest them to set up their LinkedIn profile and update it here!
Hoo.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 02:55:51 AM

Get Your First USDT Loan with 0 Interest on Hoo.com

Hey there,

We have launched the “0 interest for the first loan” campaign starting September 20. Users who borrow no more than 300 USDT for less than 90 days are qualified to enjoy the privilege.

Introduction to Hoo Colletral Loan

Collateral Loan is a digital currency loaning service launched by Hoo.com. With a fast granting speed, this service helps to solve your capital problems in time. The borrower gets the loan by staking their digital assets with a daily interests of as low as 0.03%. Coins that can be staked including BTC, ETC, EOS, HC, USDT, BCH and LTC etc.

How to Make a Loan?

1. Open Hoo.com APP and go to “Lending” in the “Wallet” page

2. Select the coin to borrow, enter and amount and click “Instant Borrowing”

3. Select the borrowing days, re-check the details and click “Borrow Now”

4. Enter the trading password

5. Wait for the system to transfer the coins to your wallet account

Notice

The system will freeze your staked assets as a deposit when you apply for a loan. Please refer to the “Fee” for details and select a loaning period according to your needs.

In case of fluctuating price (Alert Line: Staked Assets Value/Loan Amount=120%, and the Closing Line is 110%), the system will send you an alert message. Please check your position and take care of it in time or your assets will be forced to closing out.

The system will release the frozen assets when you made your repayment. You have to pay 5% of the loans per day as a penalty of not repay in time.

Available Loan Amount = Value of the Staking Assets * Staking Rate. Different coins have different staking rates. See details in the following charts:

Download the APP: https://m.hoo.com/download
Hoo.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 07:29:56 AM

Fanbi Token (FBT) Debut Listed on Hoo, $140,970 to Give Away for the Buy & Sell Order Competition

Dear Hoo Users,
[url/link=https://hoo.com/trade/fbt-usdt]FBT/USDT[/url] trading pair is to be listed on hoo.com at 12:00 on Oct. 17, 2019. To celebrate its listing, Fanbi and Hoo is to launch the FBT/USDT buy & sell order competition. Top 30 users who placed the biggest buy & sell orders will be rewarded.

FBT/USDT trading starts 12:00 on Oct. 17

FBT withdrawal starts 20:00 on Oct. 18

Introduction to Fanbi.com

Fanbi.com is the world’s leading digital asset node financial trading platform, integrating functions such as trading, wealth management and wallet. Relying on excellent market capabilities, the project w allows users to enjoy high-interest deposits in high-quality projects.

Token: FBT(ERC20)

Total Supply: 5 Billion

Detailed Rules

Prize Pool: 1,000,000 RMB (≈140,970 USDT)

Time: 12:00 Oct. 17–12:00 Oct. 22 or when the prize pool given out

Snapshot: Hoo official will take a snapshot of the top 30 FBT/USDT buy and sell orders. Please be noted that only the open part of the orders are qualified to join the competition. For example, suppose a user placed an order of 100,000 FBT and 60,000 FBT was sold/bought, then the remaining 40,000 PGS will be counted for the competition is 40,000 PGS.

Rewards Distribution

Buy orders and their annualized rate of return:

Top 1–120%

Top 2–5–40%

Top 6 -15–15%

Top 16–30–5%

Sell orders and their annualized rate of return:

Top 1–120%

Top 2–5–40%

Top 6 -15–15%

Top 16–30–5%

Distribution Time

The orders will be taken a snapshot every 60 seconds. The rewards will be distributed on the next day. The prize pool of this competition is one million RMB. The game will close when the prize is given out or at 19:00 on Oct. 19 if not.

For instance, if a user made a sell order of 100,000 FBT with a price of 0.1USDT. When 60,000 FBT was sold, the part that can be counted for the competition is 40,000 FBT. If that 40,000 FBT remained open for a day, the user will be rewarded with is (40,000 * 0.1USDT*150%)/365 = 16.4283 USDT.

Good luck and happy trading!

Hoo Team

Oct. 17, 2019
Hoo.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 07:27:33 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2019, 09:35:47 AM by Hoo.com

Hoo Weekly | Oct. 13 — Oct. 18, 2019
[/b]

Welcome to Hoo Weekly!

Hoo.com is a one-stop cryptocurrency exchange which offers services including crypto trading, financing, wallet and custody, etc., aiming to discover the investment opportunities of digital assets for users.

Product Updates

1. Adjusted the decimals of spot trading price when converted to fiat
2. Improved the English & Korean translation of the website
3. Fixed the resetting logic of security items
4. Optimized the UI of trading page
5. Added the pop-up notification rules when entering the homepage

Hoo Dynamics

New Listings

Hoo Launched PGS Buy & Sell Order Competition with a Prize Pool of 142,800 USDT

On Oct. 14 at 18:00, PGS was listed on Hoo. To celebrate its listing, Hoo has launched PGS/USDT buy & sell order competition with a prize pool of 142,800 USDT starting Oct. 14. Top 30 users who placed the buy & sell orders that is ranked closest to the current market price will be rewarded.

Fanbi Token (FBT) Debut Listed on Hoo, $140,970 to Give Away for the Buy & Sell Order Competition

On Oct. 17, FBT was listed on Hoo. To celebrate its listing, Fanbi and Hoo has launched the FBT/USDT buy & sell order competition. Top 30 users who placed the buy & sell orders that is ranked closest to the current market price will be rewarded.

Marketing Activities

On Oct. 16, Ruixi Wang, founder and CEO of Hoo, made a speech at the CoinExChain Global Node Election Conference, at the end of which, Hoo was elected as its first node.

Hoo Ecology

1. EOS Super Node
Hoo.com has been an EOS super node since June 8, 2019, and is currently ranked 26th, with a total of 1.847% of total votes.

2. BOS Node
The BOS node, Hoocomhoocom, is currently ranked 7th, with a total of 2.486% of total votes.

3. CoinExChain Global Node Election
On Oct. 16, Hoo joined CoinExChain global node election.

Hoo Statstics

PC
PV: 26,977
UV: 11,857

APP
Number of active users: 27,088
Times of opening the App: 163,748
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:38:15 PM

Your whole website and exchange is extremely laggy for me. I would trade on your platform but unfortunately this pushes me away .
jawaneg

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 03:20:14 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2019, 03:54:26 PM by jawaneg

Seems to be a scam exchange. Withdrawal of funds blocked even though they claim to have allow up to 2 BTC without KYC. After KYC account was randomly frozen. On contacting support email, no response for the past 4 days. Support chat was hilarious. The support guy left the chat when asked about the frozen account.

https://i.imgur.com/XVWxGsW.png

Volumes seem to be fake as well.
Would advise to stay away.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:47:11 PM

Seems to be a scam exchange. Withdrawal of funds blocked even though they claim to have allow up to 2 BTC without KYC. After KYC account was randomly frozen. On contacting support email, no response for the past 4 days. Support chat was hilarious. The support guy left the chat when asked about the frozen account.

Volumes seem to be fake as well.
Would advise to stay away.
Wow, when did this happen (I mean account freezing) ? Keep the forum participants up to date, it gets interesting...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: