Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:45:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Focus game: EPL, Matchweek 12, Liverpool VS Manchester City  (Read 198 times)
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 06:04:08 PM

Sadio Mane has been the wildcard this year, he has always been a great player but normally Liverpools star used to
be Mo Salah, this year it looks like Mane played even better than him and that is what matters for teams like Liverpool, never trusting on one star but having a whole team mentality.

This is the team that lost to Barcelona 3-0 last year and then won 4-0 without Salah in the team so it makes sense that they will play a more full around team football whereas I feel like city will rely on their stars like De Bruyne and so forth which will make it harder for city to beat Liverpool if Liverpool manages to shut down cities superstars. I don't know what the score will be like but looking at previous weeks if I had to bet I would bet on 2.5 over because 3 goals looks a lot more possible to guess than which team will win.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: