Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Honestly, do you guys think cryptocurrencies will be gone anytime soon?  (Read 1130 times)
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:26:45 PM

If talking about the overall Crypto market, i agree that most Cryptocurrencies will fail. However, the overall Crypto market will succeed because, among many other reasons, an overwhelming number of very rich and influential people want it to. it's important to understand that it's possible "Bitcoin" or "Ethereum" could fail, while Crypto currency succeeds. Bitcoin is just a name of a project, and that project could fail in any number of ways. A contentious fork could divide the community in such a way that the bitcoin name is left behind. I should say that i doubt it, but it's possible.

Furthermore, Crytpo currency is here to stay insofar as it represents a peer-to-peer money network. that is, unless the internet is somehow shut down by a monstrous global tyranny. But then, there's always p2p mesh network possibilities. If you see Bitcoin as a movement, it will probably never fail.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:43:24 PM

Honestly, I believe that cryptocurrencies will last for decades at least, and they are expected to become some of the most used currencies around the world, in the future. The blockchain technology is expanding largely and integrated already in so many domains, and the crypto community is also growing up with time, so I don't see why you fear that cryptocurrency disappears anytime soon.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:47:45 PM

I haven't been trading my bitcoins and cryptos since this year begins, but I have noticed that the hype train is slowing down since then, compared to last year. I want some honest opinion about the future outlook of BTC or crypto per se. Should investors invest in it ?

Judging from your post you are not fully aware of what's happening in the Cryptocurrency industry, you should start from subscribing to the top crypto article sites and subscribe to top Youtube channel about Bitcoin, it's more exciting now more than ever, halving is coming, ETF approval is coming and Facebook  coin is going to be launch, what can you ask more.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:51:34 PM

With more adoptions and the popularities still increasing, This industry will survive and bring more profitable ventures to each investors and believers.

It's tough to accurately predicts what the market will bring us after some months or years but with how things are moving around the potentials is getting higher
to succeed. While you still have questioned in mind best to keep learning by doing your research and deep study about this system.
wildey

Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 06:07:51 PM

investment or not is your decision. if you have doubts about this, you should leave, because this is not something that guarantees profit for your wallet. people will still see a loss in this matter. however, think about it, until now the development of cryptocurrency is still underway. little by little large companies are also beginning to glance at this development. You might regret it when you miss the train. besides, a person will not develop if they don't take risks. do with your own risk.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 06:51:26 PM

I think eventually useless cryptocurrencies the market is filled with today will be gone, but it wouldn’t surprise me if one day there were thousands of purposed blockchains that show useful information. Imagine every service company you use having a blockchain showing your subscription and payment info.

This would have be another way round if the crypto currencies are to rule. For example every company will have a coin and that coin will have a variable value according to the strength of the company. This can be taken as stocks market in the present world where every a company stocks move up or down according to the progress.
Blockchain will not be limited to currencies only. Then all the data will be stored in blockchain which is easy to access and impossible to alter for corruption.
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 07:07:42 PM

No, I don't think so. When we use to trade in livestock and then traded in coins that didn't go away did it? We might not use gold and silver coins but we still have coins to this very day. Then we went to credit cards and bank accounts. We are now at an even more digital stage past banking and credit cards and that is crypto. The only thing crypto will be replaced by would be an upgrade of it. No one can know what that would be but we sure can speculate.

I think eventually useless cryptocurrencies the market is filled with today will be gone, but it wouldn’t surprise me if one day there were thousands of purposed blockchains that show useful information. Imagine every service company you use having a blockchain showing your subscription and payment info.

This would have be another way round if the crypto currencies are to rule. For example every company will have a coin and that coin will have a variable value according to the strength of the company. This can be taken as stocks market in the present world where every a company stocks move up or down according to the progress.
Blockchain will not be limited to currencies only. Then all the data will be stored in blockchain which is easy to access and impossible to alter for corruption.

Yes, thank you that someone else understands this concept. This is exactly right and it is also how we can have a taxless society.

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 07:25:38 PM

...Should investors invest in it ?
I couldn't care less. Really, why should we bother with already rich to get even higher on this social status ladder?
It's the ordinary people we should care about. It's all about adoption by the everyday folks. Small business, households, elderly people those are the ones, that actually need this magnificent financial independence. Bitcoin is a definition of grass-roots movement, crypto is we - the people, not some wealthy opportunists with more cash than values.
...If you see Bitcoin as a movement, it will probably never fail.
Wise words, this wave is already on the waters, it can't be stopped just like that.
Something literally groundbreaking would have to happen, for us to forget the idea.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 08:30:04 PM

Besides, cryptos have lots of real-life usages, so they won't go anytime soon.

Like, erm, what? Beyond making dollars that is.

If you look into how the scene has developed you'll quickly see there's a boom and bust cycle that's played out multiple times.

Read the threads here in 2015. People really thought it might be over and the 2013 bubble was a one off. I'm sure they were saying the same in 2011.

Things have moved on to an unimaginable level compared to back then and every development is another signal it's here to stay.

No one can tell you anything about price but every day it's above ground increases the likelihood of it becoming properly established.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 12:44:38 PM

I haven't been trading my bitcoins and cryptos since this year begins, but I have noticed that the hype train is slowing down since then, compared to last year. I want some honest opinion about the future outlook of BTC or crypto per se. Should investors invest in it ?

No one really knows and can accurately predict about the existence of cryptocurrencies but the price on the market says something about its demand and supply. The more people that are willing to purchase bitcoin at a high price, the more it will become valuable in the market- thus increasing its price overtime. If people were to know that bitcoin would last, then everyone would deemed to be a millionaire.

If you are skeptical about investing in bitcoin, then you can always diversify your portfolio by considering other investment mechanisms available in the market and consider bitcoin as a long-term investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:43:29 PM

If you are skeptical about investing in bitcoin, then you can always diversify your portfolio by considering other investment mechanisms available in the market and consider bitcoin as a long-term investment.
We should be skeptical about cryptocurrencies it will sure to have their time to be known, as many already uses it as well planning to adopt, maybe it is just a research oint and in next few years is  a big adoption for blockchains. So diversifying is the only solution until it goes there. Invest some in crypto for future benefit, do trading in real stocks ,have business or invest in real estates. Though all investments takes time its how we market and strategize it to still make it till all those investment specially crypto became a need for everyone.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 02:14:35 PM

If anyone thinks crypto is going to be gone soon, he must have lost an amount of money.

The price of the coins is not what it says. BTC is way more than $8000. In 2015, its price was less than $1k. The difference is just too big to think about it will die any time soon. I would however think this is still in the early stage of its rise so grab yourself some BTC and major altcoins in the market because once it take off, its already up there and there is no way you can buy at low price.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 10:58:10 AM

Year? 3 years ago, Bitcoin costs $ 1,000, today it costs $ 8,000. Does HYIP go away?
Yes, the hype of financial madness has passed, weak believers in bitcoin and cryptocurrency are leaving the ship.
Large players accumulate more and more bitcoin that flows to them from smaller ones.

Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 11:23:28 AM

Yes, I mean cryptocurrency in general, I have been only buying bitcoin so I didn't know about any other altcoins. It is so tempting to invest in them when you see 3 4x price increases.

It may be tempting to invest in altcoins buy it isn't really much when one invests in bitcoin itself. You should be aware of the halving that is about to occur by 2020 and a lot are speculating that bitcoin price would pump throughout the entire time we are waiting for the halving to occur. The hype train only occurred because bitcoin became a bubble by the year 2017 and well a lot of people got scared and bought bitcoin with what happened then. The hype train died because bitcoin has now returned to its mean. It may seem that Bitcoin is dying but it isn't actually. It rather is at it's the best state since this is the state where it could start being pumped up again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
The3max

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 12:13:05 PM

What you said it is similar to the earth will disappear in the future lol. Nothing is certain, not even humans. In the future we may disappear without leaving a trace. It may be millions of years, but it will not happen in the near future. I have faith in cryptocurrencies that will accompany people in the future!

wildey

Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 12:25:29 PM

If anyone thinks crypto is going to be gone soon, he must have lost an amount of money.

The price of the coins is not what it says. BTC is way more than $8000. In 2015, its price was less than $1k. The difference is just too big to think about it will die any time soon. I would however think this is still in the early stage of its rise so grab yourself some BTC and major altcoins in the market because once it take off, its already up there and there is no way you can buy at low price.
the current price increase from bitcoin is proof that more and more bitcoin users, and also cryptocurrency. I do not think that someday cryptocurrency will disappear, even on the contrary, there is a very big possibility that people will be accustomed to this, like money.

in the future, I think that cryptocurrency can be an alternative that is accepted by everyone. other than that, I think big companies like facebook will start a revolution so that cryptocurrency is accepted worldwide.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 06:41:09 AM

evolve. adapt. or die.

right? so if cryptocurrencies will continue evolve and adapt for our fast financial and political world, it can survive.
but, in the case, if crypto are threatening to the real world fiat domination, like Libra did, the return strike will be fast and hard. as it happened with Libra, regulators hit, and important partners of libra quit the project. now LIbra is dead. this could happen to any cryptocurrency which will influence to fiat world too much
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:20:59 AM

Gone anytime soon?? I don't think so... Even if it's adoption is increasing slowly, it's still increasing. Cryptocurrency is far from being extinct. We can't deny that there's already a lot of people engaging in crypto so how can you say it'll be gone anytime soon?? What I can see is it, crypro is just taking its time but will eventually increase its popularity even more.

MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 10:27:05 AM

Cryptocurrencies (not just BTC) will eventually obsolete all forms of centrally-issued fiat.

It's just a matter of time.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 10:28:34 AM

Cryptocurrency is still at its early state, with these different countries getting interested in it, more institution taking part of the revolution, more people getting in this crypto trend, I can say yes, investors should invest in it.  But before that investor should know the benefits and risks of crypto investments.  He should also know how the market move so that he can  adapt on sentiments shifts.

Cryptocurrencies (not just BTC) will eventually obsolete all forms of centrally-issued fiat.

It's just a matter of time.

The question here is, would centrally-issued fiat disappear?  I think, no, but indeed, cryptocurrency already made these centrally issued fiat obsolete but government are stupid enough to cling hard on their creation.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀