Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know about BitMovio gaming video entertainment platform?  (Read 434 times)
Anilbg (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 07:59:39 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2019, 01:55:55 PM by Anilbg

WEBSITE| LINKEDIN|  TWITTER| FACEBOOK| TELEGRAM| INSTAGRAM|

Just brief info is posted here. For details, check this article published just today about "BitMovio"

What is BitMovio?
BitMovio is a blockchain-enabled, next-generation gamified video entertainment platform for the Fortnite generation with a freemium business model.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  Blog Link <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

More updates will follow soon...

Android Play Store| iOS App Store|

Note: I am not a part of the  BitMovio team and I am not a point of contact for this project. For any questions related to the project, kindly contact the team members via Telegram
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:14:24 PM

I was able to go through the blog and must confess that it gave a detailed description of the platform. BitMovio is another avenue for video streaming, giving both the viewers and the content creators opportunity to earn from the platform while carrying out their normal activities. Going through the blog is indeed worth every moment spent, you'll enjoy it.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:18:22 PM

This is the first time I saw information about this BitMovio app. They already have Android and iOS apps. Will try watching some videos there.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:19:34 PM

Am actually glad that the project gave the users of the platform various options. One could access the platform via the Mobile app which is available for both the android and iOS users. There's also an opportunity to access the platform via the website. I'll advise that purchases should be made via the website to avoid loosing 30% of your fund to mobile app charges.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 04:02:16 PM

Am actually glad that the project gave the users of the platform various options. One could access the platform via the Mobile app which is available for both the android and iOS users. There's also an opportunity to access the platform via the website. I'll advise that purchases should be made via the website to avoid loosing 30% of your fund to mobile app charges.

I've downloaded the app, registered and still waiting verification link. I've refreshed my wallets couple of times and nothing yet.

Is there a channel I can lay up my complaints

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 04:06:09 PM

Smart Smart Smart. Damn smart project we've got here wow. They combine the features of YouTube, Twitch, Gaming and added incentives. This is a very smart project. They would get popular in no time.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 04:30:01 PM

Awesome business model. This kind of platforms should open up broad to include also the streaming tv channels. So that it will reach many more than just game persons.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 04:36:27 PM

I watched my first movie on your website for free, and it was awesome. I’m very interested in blockchain projects that could solve real life problems like we see in the gaming industry. BitMovio seem to be one problem that could solve problems like payments within games. I see bitmovio going mainstream soon.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 04:44:09 PM

I've downloaded the app, registered and still waiting verification link. I've refreshed my wallets couple of times and nothing yet.

Is there a channel I can lay up my complaints

Yes, you could forward your complaint to the support for assistance. I believe the issue would be resolved in no distant time, but I would advise that you try again after a while, it could be due to network issues. You can reach their support via support@bitmov.io

Do hope you get the necessary assistance. Cheers.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 04:51:16 PM

Yes, most projects tend to go for just android users, in one of my comments on another thread, i stated the fact most brand believe android users are less capable of investing than iOS users, which i don't quite agree because the bulk of investors in most of such seems to come from the android community, their website looks nice though and the gaming industry is a multi-billion dollar one
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 04:58:24 PM

I watched my first movie on your website for free, and it was awesome. I’m very interested in blockchain projects that could solve real life problems like we see in the gaming industry. BitMovio seem to be one problem that could solve problems like payments within games. I see bitmovio going mainstream soon.

Am in agreement with your opinion, there's so much that can be done with the BitMovio platform, I was amazed by the features of the platform which includes gaming, video and many more. The most interesting feature is the ability for one to earn simply by watching videos. This would encourage more persons to join the cryptocurrency industry and keep them glued to the platform.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:16:45 PM

i just visit the website and it seems awesome but is there any limit to earn MoviBits?
because i keep searching about that and i don't see any rules regarding that

kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:46:13 PM

i just visit the website and it seems awesome but is there any limit to earn MoviBits?

I download the app and watching the video's, and there are some reward per video you watch. I don't know if there is any limit for earning tokens. Just for signing up I got 500 tokens.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
ronaldo40
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:58:21 PM

I download the app and watching the video's, and there are some reward per video you watch. I don't know if there is any limit for earning tokens. Just for signing up I got 500 tokens.

actually i don't download the app but i visit the website using browser then i watch a movie but the good thing is we can earn 10 tokens each minute.
right now the minimum withdraw is 10$. So all you need is watching a video for 10 hours and you can reach the minimum withdraw

Ace44

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:30:40 PM

Am in agreement with your opinion, there's so much that can be done with the BitMovio platform, I was amazed by the features of the platform which includes gaming, video and many more. The most interesting feature is the ability for one to earn simply by watching videos. This would encourage more persons to join the cryptocurrency industry and keep them glued to the platform.

By earning, do you mean their tokens or other pioneer ones like bitcoin?, it will be best if they have their own token attached to it because that will be one of the key factors of driving up the value of their token to a much more acceptable height, i must attest that their user interface is quite captivating to say the least but in all, the developmental process is what matters
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 08:06:40 PM

The 30% fee paid when you make payments on iOS or Android apps while using Apple Pay or google pay is excessive. Using bitmovio cryptocurrency or Ether is an awesome option. I think that’s one reason to get all  games to use crypto

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 08:33:17 PM

Wow, 500 is a decent amount I see that as an incentive to get more users on board. The whole concept behind the platform is going to push for user engagement With the platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 09:22:41 PM

I don't get, its this brand a gaming one or a movie one?, because from what i have been seeing, it looks more like a gaming site than a movie brand, so i'm kind off confused as to how you watched the movie, i may be wrong though, as i am yet to properly go through the brand, i for one will love it if they are entirely focused on the gaming industry
ronaldo40
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 09:52:54 PM

Wow, 500 is a decent amount I see that as an incentive to get more users on board. The whole concept behind the platform is going to push for user engagement With the platform

you can get another 500 tokens just watching a video there

just like what i said a few posts above that you need 10$ so that means you can withdraw after 10 days if you watch everyday

charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 01:31:52 AM

There's no limit on how much MoviBits you can earn while using the platform. My only challenge is that you can only withdraw the MoviBits using fiats which would be processed by the support. I find this to be tedious, it would be preferably if the tokens are listed and could be withdrawn to an exchange or converted into ethereum on the platform and withdrawn to one's wallet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: