Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.1 BTC Loan  (Read 166 times)
roberbers (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:09:11 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2019, 07:18:55 PM by roberbers

I have no collateral to offer, so if you are not interested in this, then I'm sorry for bothering!

Serious investors only, please, no trash talk. If you want more information, proofs of working funnels, previous payments from network or anything, please ask and I will answer all questions.

Amount: 0.1 btc
Lending time: ~1 month (30-40 days)
Return: 0.7% daily

Where I'm working in: Affiliate Marketing (have already a successful project running, out of funds to continue)
What I will use money for: Facebook Ads

So basically if anyone has worked with Facebook Ads, Google Ads and in AM, you know that sometimes you run out of money flow to run your ads.
My Affiliate Network account is on a NET30 payment option, it means that I will receive my next payment only on November, 20th+.
I want to continue to run my creative right now, cause I have great ROAS on it and I don't want to waste time.

There is absolutely no risk or gambling nor other bad things involved.

And yes, there is nobody IRL that I can borrow that money from.
I do have some money on me, but I have to at least eat and pay rent cause my payday is 1 month away.

I'm free to discuss any questions if anyone is interested!

Can talk over Video Call if needed, English is not my native language tho.

Edited: I can possibly provide my Passport ID with video call after to prove my identity. For reputable members.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 06:18:02 PM

Serious investors only, please, no trash talk.

So is it a loan or an investment?

Speaking of trash talk - try reading the stickies on this board before creating trash threads. A necro newbie without collateral shouldn't be asking for a loan or whatever this is.
roberbers (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:37:56 PM

Speaking of trash talk - try reading the stickies on this board before creating trash threads. A necro newbie without collateral shouldn't be asking for a loan or whatever this is.

I'm not native in english , but if someone lends me money, isn't he considered an investor? Sorry if I'm wrong.

I wasn't trying to be rude, just didn't want to go off-topic here.

I understand that I'm newbie here, maybe I will get somebody who knows about AM and I can explain to him everything and we will get a deal there!
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 12:18:06 AM

I'm not native in english , but if someone lends me money, isn't he considered an investor? Sorry if I'm wrong.

I wasn't trying to be rude, just didn't want to go off-topic here.

I understand that I'm newbie here, maybe I will get somebody who knows about AM and I can explain to him everything and we will get a deal there!

They would be considered a "lender" not "investor" investor is someone who invests in something that can bring profit and is actually solid in reputation and trust, what you are asking here is a loan. A loan for 800+ dollars worth of Bitcoins and you are deliberately saying it yourself that you have no collateral to offer, first unspoken/unwritten rule of lending section is that unless you are a known/trusted/reputable person on the forums (some people will ask for collateral even if you are like that) you should have a collateral to give the lender a guarantee in case something goes bad, to write this in layman's terms for you, you need to offer the "investor" a guarantee on their capital. To ensure how they will not lose their initial investment. Your account does not have the reputation to cover for 0.1 BTC without a collateral. Furthermore, you have stated that you do not have a collateral to offer. In the eyes of almost every user registered to these forums and have some knowledge of lending section... you are untrustable and a potential scammer, even if you are not. It's not about you though. It's how it works. Even after you have edited how you can provide an ID and a real long explanation. I have seen in my almost 7 years on this forum that no matter what kind of info you give out, unless it is something globally and easily cashout-able, you are going to have tough luck getting a "loan".
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 08:50:07 AM

have already a successful project running, out of funds to continue

I have great ROAS

There is absolutely no risk
Huge returns, great ROI, no risk and successful project running but still, OP doesn't have enough money to continue. I don't know for how long you have been "working" but from what I've read you don't need other peoples money.

Ponzi.
roberbers (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:17:20 AM

I have great ROAS

Huge returns, great ROI, no risk and successful project running but still, OP doesn't have enough money to continue. I don't know for how long you have been "working" but from what I've read you don't need other peoples money.

Ponzi.

I dont consider 20% returns over 1 month a high returns.
Just good conditions for lender.

Calling me Ponzi scammer was also rude, as you probably have no experience in AM.

I do understand that collateral is needed, what I don't understand is why people need to loan btc if they have collateral  lets say 120% of eth. Just sell it or exchange it to btc.

Should I close this thread as it probably won't get any further?
trapcoder666
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 135

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 01:44:06 PM

I have great ROAS

Ponzi.

I dont consider 20% returns over 1 month a high returns.
Just good conditions for lender.

Calling me Ponzi scammer was also rude, as you probably have no experience in AM.

I do understand that collateral is needed, what I don't understand is why people need to loan btc if they have collateral  lets say 120% of eth. Just sell it or exchange it to btc.

Should I close this thread as it probably won't get any further?

Yes you definitely should close it as there's -100% of it going even an inch further. It will only attract signature spammers.  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: