Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2019, 01:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][airdrop][TVT]tvt Twitter spread mining  (Read 24855 times)
love diem

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:07:41 PM

Yes, Normally it should have 1 contract for 1 token.
But in the cryptocurrency world , they are many coins which have same ticket name. Please be careful with this matter.

yeah i know that but i think the OP/dev should clear it because it will make the user loss their balance if they send from yobit to stex
and why every contract have a different total supply?

I agree with you that dev. should clear it. ( I think that for good future of both TVT token ).

I think that total supply of each contract are depend on their plan for that token which are related to many factors, example :
- purpose of use
- demand
- efficiency
- token value
- Etc.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanyaref

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:53:43 PM

But in the cryptocurrency world , they are many coins which have same ticket name. Please be careful with this matter.

yeah i know that but i think the OP/dev should clear it because it will make the user loss their balance if they send from yobit to stex

I agree with you that dev. should clear it. ( I think that for good future of both TVT token ).

I think that total supply of each contract are depend on their plan for that token which are related to many factors, example :
- purpose of use
- demand
- efficiency
- token value
- Etc.

hello Love Diem

It appears that tvt has an active community and  I think that this will encourage the exchanges to evaluate the contracts and hopefully update to the latest version.
Here we GOOOOO
love diem

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 03:03:28 PM

- purpose of use
- demand
- efficiency
- token value
- Etc.

hello Love Diem

It appears that tvt has an active community and  I think that this will encourage the exchanges to evaluate the contracts and hopefully update to the latest version.
Here we GOOOOO

Hello Hanyaref,

Very glad to see you.

The future of coin/token is depend on many factors, example:
- Founder / Dev.
- Whitepaper / Roadmap
- Exchange
- trader / community
- Partners
- Etc.

TVT is not same as BTC or ETH. BTC & ETH have foundation and have many developers. TVT very small if compare with BTC & ETH.
TVT will survive if dev is continue take care of his project.
I hope that TVT dev. will not leave from his project.
-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.