Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook launching libracoin, what happen will 2020?  (Read 662 times)
lh-crypto.com
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:48:40 PM

Hi! Who knows it will be possible to invest in the common people?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lh-crypto.com
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:01:23 PM

Another question they will conduct an ICO ?
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 03:13:38 PM

Recently I saw a news about Facebook crypto. Facebook Authorities saying that, they launching a new virtual currency called Libra. I heard libracoin will release in first half 2020. I think, it is very big news for crypto revulation in whole world. Once a time facebook was not support crypto/virtual currency but now they launching their own currency. Many people says Libra project will help crypto globalization and developing bitcoin and other coin centralization. Many people thinking, Libracoin will very popular like as bitcoin.

all crypto enthusiasts that really understand what is happening here know that libra coin is just a token and not really a cryptocurrency because it is centralized and we all now that facebook will never create something that they cannot control because they are a company. Now, when it comes to crypto adoption, i believe when facebook created something that we can use our real cryptocurrencies inside their platform, we can be able to pursue wild adoption.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:21:04 PM

I am sure that cryptocurrency globalization can help Facebook to popularize its cryptocurrency. But Libra can have a very bad impact on other cryptocurrencies and devalue them. And also to break the basic foundations of cryptocurrency.
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:44:23 AM

Recently I saw a news about Facebook crypto. Facebook Authorities saying that, they launching a new virtual currency called Libra. I heard libracoin will release in first half 2020. I think, it is very big news for crypto revulation in whole world. Once a time facebook was not support crypto/virtual currency but now they launching their own currency. Many people says Libra project will help crypto globalization and developing bitcoin and other coin centralization. Many people thinking, Libracoin will very popular like as bitcoin.
Nothing is going to happen. If you're thinking that launching libra coin is maybe going to make all cryptocurrencies to skyrocket in prices, then you're think wrong. Nothing at all is going to happen and if you don't know, the Facebook Libra coin is a stable coin, so this shouldn't be a topic. I don't even think I'm going to make use of that Libra coin cause stable coins are not really my thing and I haven't used any one of them for once, not even the USDT that a lot of people do mention in this forum.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:01:31 PM

We do not yet know how and how it will succeed, also because Facebook already has too much power, and with its own currency it would become the largest nation in the world.
In any case, it will be the death of the crypto as we understand it.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:58:53 AM

We do not yet know how and how it will succeed, also because Facebook already has too much power, and with its own currency it would become the largest nation in the world.
In any case, it will be the death of the crypto as we understand it.

Death of Crypto, because Facebook is launching one? No I don't think so that's very far, in fact they are going to help Cryptocurrency for massive adoption, and more popular to the masses who until now are having a hard time to fully understand how it all works, Facebook will be a contributor.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:18:33 AM

Next year should be quite exciting in terms of developments for the cryptocurrency industry with more technological advancements, regulation and infrastructure being put into place to support more serious types of investors requirements and projects like Libra seeking to further the adoption of cryptocurrencies world wide it should be positive overall

Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 414

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:33:43 AM

On the one hand, the libra project brings chaos to the world community. But for many countries it is a green light that society is ready to switch to digital currencies. It is worth considering to issue your own national currencies in the cryptocurrency format.
Yes, the validity of cryptocurrency still continues to be a conversation in several countries, especially in my own country. What happens in 2020 will probably remain the same as the previous year in my country, we just wait whether the project libra will give a breath of fresh air or will lose competitiveness with the rulers of cryptocurrency.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:13:23 PM

On the one hand, the libra project brings chaos to the world community. But for many countries it is a green light that society is ready to switch to digital currencies. It is worth considering to issue your own national currencies in the cryptocurrency format.
Yes, the validity of cryptocurrency still continues to be a conversation in several countries, especially in my own country. What happens in 2020 will probably remain the same as the previous year in my country, we just wait whether the project libra will give a breath of fresh air or will lose competitiveness with the rulers of cryptocurrency.
Libra will definitely end successfully, seeing that the Facebook platform is already used by many people in the world, if Libra becomes a coin for their utilities on Facebook, such as payment for advertisements, games etc., I believe this will be a success and a threat to financial service providers like Paypal
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:45:07 PM

Another question they will conduct an ICO ?

For facebook libra no they will not  conduct ICO becuase they have too many partners willing to invest money thats why they do not need anymore investment .
The only problem is if they can really launch that coin next year, i heard there still many problem need to be solve and other partners also leave the partnership.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀