Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:44:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BuyAnyLight (BAL TOKEN) ANN THREAD: LIGHT SOURCING, REINVENTED  (Read 3421 times)
Artem1144

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:26:11 PM

Significantly reduced pricing. Take for example a typical bollard light that cost you around USD 450-500 in the market and with BAL, you get a product of similar design and quality in USD 44.

if this is indeed the case. Then the demand will be huge all over the world.
It's gonna be really cool. But in this case, how will your platform make money?

The project is very promising but will wait until it is already a reality. So many projects are great and promising but failed in the actual implementation of the business. The price comparison is really attractive but hopefully, you will be successful in reaching out your market.

I am confident in the huge prospects of the project and I think that all this will be cool. But as I understand it will take a lot of time to develop.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ecouchmanpsy

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:50:51 PM

why the development of your network will begin only after 2021. ? What are you going 2 years ?)
It's just a long time.

But nevertheless, tokens can be bought now and it will be really cool. In any case, I will follow the development of the project. Since I understand that the tokens will have a lot of liquidity.

I am sure that in the future it will be so. As I understand it is already a working business and the team decided to tokenize it ?
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:15:49 PM

why the development of your network will begin only after 2021. ? What are you going 2 years ?)
It's just a long time.

But nevertheless, tokens can be bought now and it will be really cool. In any case, I will follow the development of the project. Since I understand that the tokens will have a lot of liquidity.

Now I like how it all works. I mean the fact that the team has a working business now is insanely important.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:42:55 PM

Significantly reduced pricing. Take for example a typical bollard light that cost you around USD 450-500 in the market and with BAL, you get a product of similar design and quality in USD 44.

The project is very promising but will wait until it is already reality. So many projects that are great and promising but failed in actual implementation of the business. The price comparison is really attractive but hopefully you will be successful in reaching out your market.

The team essentially offers unique solutions.
It's a billion-dollar market. So in fact, the prospects are huge.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:11:07 PM

if you already have a fully working product then why did you decide to conduct sales rounds ?
I mean, if it's a successful business.

It will be really cool and I will support the project. These will be unique solutions. It will be fine and I am happy to support the project.

Yes now you can buy tokens at a discount but I do not know what will happen after IEO . And a lot will depend on which exchange the listing will be on. It will also be very important.
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:35:07 PM

please tell me who at the moment you see competitors of this platform ? I just wish I could understand that.

I didn't see anything so large-scale in fact.
So I think in many ways they will be pioneers in this market.
mishanya_p

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:56:21 PM

now you can get a discount of 17% this is of course a good motivation and given the fact that the tokens can be spent on the purchase of lighting fixtures. That would be cool.

let's see what happens after the listing. I would not like to see any price drop immediately after the listing.

It is now one of the best startups it is obvious.
I studied their team and their business and was impressed. But it will be necessary to participate more in public events.
buiglabrege

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:23:42 PM

I liked the fact that the project has been successfully working since 2014. But they have not used blockchain before.
But for some reason they decided to use crypto Economics.

This is quite a wise decision but I do not yet understand what will happen to the volatility of this token. This is very important because the market is dominated by the speculative component.

as I understand the tokens will not be shares of the company which means the volatility can be huge and this should also be understood.
Artem1144

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:45:07 PM

Do I understand correctly that the maximum discount I can get will be 17.5% ?

Previously, there was a discount of 34 %, but unfortunately, I did not have time to buy tokens. So I will use the opportunity to buy tokens now.

It was a good advantage. But unfortunately, it is not available now. in any case, tokens will be profitable to buy now.
This is a decision everyone will make for themselves.
I still would like to wait for what exchange will be listing. It will be important to me.
mishanya_p

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:10:21 PM

now you can get a discount of 17% this is, of course, a good motivation and given the fact that the tokens can be spent on the purchase of lighting fixtures. That would be cool.

let's see what happens after the listing. I would not like to see any price drop immediately after the listing.
I think in the future we will see a listing on the top exchanges but in any case, you should understand that this will be an investment for the long term.
Alpinio

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:35:03 AM

now you can get a discount of 17% this is, of course, a good motivation and given the fact that the tokens can be spent on the purchase of lighting fixtures. That would be cool.

I think in the future we will see a listing on the top exchanges but in any case, you should understand that this will be an investment for the long term.

Yes as I understand the network will be fully launched only after 2021. But for such a large-scale project it will be really cool.
clenextalti

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:03:25 AM

The project is very promising but will wait until it is already reality. So many projects that are great and promising but failed in actual implementation of the business. The price comparison is really attractive but hopefully you will be successful in reaching out your market.

The team essentially offers unique solutions.
It's a billion-dollar market. So in fact, the prospects are huge.

And the main thing is that such services are in demand both in developed countries and in those countries that are just developing.
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:30:12 AM

I liked the fact that the project has been successfully working since 2014. But they have not used blockchain before.
But for some reason they decided to use crypto Economics.

This is quite a wise decision but I do not yet understand what will happen to the volatility of this token. This is very important because the market is dominated by the speculative component.

as I understand the tokens will not be shares of the company which means the volatility can be huge and this should also be understood.

These will be ordinary tokens not shares but they will have a lot of liquidity as it will be a means of payment within the network.
Alpinio

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:57:23 AM

if I understand correctly then you have decided to do tokenization of a successful business. And use blockchain.
Am I right ?
clenextalti

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:25:14 AM

This is a decision everyone will make for themselves.
I still would like to wait for what exchange will be listing. It will be important to me.

so far I haven't seen any news on this. I will wait for more news from the team.
But the General situation in the cryptocurrency market does not please me.
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:54:22 AM

if you already have a fully working product then why did you decide to conduct sales rounds ?
I mean, if it's a successful business.

It will be really cool and I will support the project. These will be unique solutions. It will be fine and I am happy to support the project.

Yes now you can buy tokens at a discount but I do not know what will happen after IEO . And a lot will depend on which exchange the listing will be on. It will also be very important.

The main thing is that in the future the team will be able to provide a huge demand for tokens as it will be a new means of payment on the platform.
Alpinio

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:15:06 PM

I like the team work. I think the demand for tokens will be huge .
I just want to test what features are available on the platform right now.
clenextalti

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:35:46 PM

now you can get a discount of 17% this is of course a good motivation and given the fact that the tokens can be spent on the purchase of lighting fixtures. That would be cool.

It is now one of the best startups it is obvious.
I studied their team and their business and was impressed. But it will be necessary to participate more in public events.

in fact, the team will be able to remove all intermediaries from the market and it will be cool for users. I see it as a good business but I do not know yet how convenient it will be to pay with tokens.
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:56:43 PM

please tell me who at the moment you see competitors of this platform ? I just wish I could understand that.

I didn't see anything so large-scale in fact.
So I think in many ways they will be pioneers in this market.

I really like it. And the fact that the team shows a good result since 2014 it really pleases me.
Alpinio

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:23:49 PM

As I understand it, the team is going to offer its solutions for both business and home. I'm sure it'll be cool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: