Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:19:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BuyAnyLight (BAL TOKEN) ANN THREAD: LIGHT SOURCING, REINVENTED  (Read 3424 times)
clenextalti

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:12:17 AM

I like the team work. I think the demand for tokens will be huge .
I just want to test what features are available on the platform right now.

You can register on the platform now and see what services are available to users. I don't really understand this question.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ecouchmanpsy

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:42:20 AM

if you already have a fully working product then why did you decide to conduct sales rounds ?
I mean, if it's a successful business.

It will be really cool and I will support the project. These will be unique solutions. It will be fine and I am happy to support the project.

Yes now you can buy tokens at a discount but I do not know what will happen after IEO . And a lot will depend on which exchange the listing will be on. It will also be very important.

The main thing is that in the future the team will be able to provide a huge demand for tokens as it will be a new means of payment on the platform.

It will be a sought-after asset and it pleases me.
And I will just buy tokens for me now while the discounts are still valid .
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:21:36 PM

I would like to understand with what partners you cooperate. I mean manufacturers of lighting devices or any famous designers.
mishanya_p

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:03:07 PM

You will use smart contracts to make transactions I understand correctly ?
Just how can I be sure that the supplier will fulfill its terms of the contract*?
buiglabrege

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:33:19 PM

please tell me who at the moment you see competitors of this platform ? I just wish I could understand that.

I didn't see anything so large-scale in fact.
So I think in many ways they will be pioneers in this market.

I really like it. And the fact that the team shows a good result since 2014 it really pleases me.

Yes, it's very important. I mean it is important to understand that this is already a working business and therefore you can trust the team as much as possible now.
Artem1144

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:58:43 PM

I liked that the team offers complete solutions and I think that it will be very convenient for all users and for business as well.
mishanya_p

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:19:48 PM

I liked that the team shows good results. And the main thing that users will be able to buy these products at much better prices and it's just fine.
buiglabrege

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:41:32 PM

Now it is one of the best startups in this forum. But I still do not really understand why you decided to conduct sales rounds and tokenize the business?
if you have all develops successfully.
clenextalti

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:02:57 PM

Does the company already have any patents or not ?
Do you have offices in any country ?
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:27:24 PM

now you can get a discount of 17% this is of course a good motivation and given the fact that the tokens can be spent on the purchase of lighting fixtures. That would be cool.

let's see what happens after the listing. I would not like to see any price drop immediately after the listing.

It is now one of the best startups it is obvious.
I studied their team and their business and was impressed. But it will be necessary to participate more in public events.

in fact, the team will be able to remove all intermediaries from the market and it will be cool for users. I see it as a good business but I do not know yet how convenient it will be to pay with tokens.

paying with tokens will save millions of dollars.
It will be interesting for me and the main thing is that the use of blockchain will be justified as much as possible.
BuyAnyLight (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 07:25:53 PM

Significantly reduced pricing. Take for example a typical bollard light that cost you around USD 450-500 in the market and with BAL, you get a product of similar design and quality in USD 44.

if this is indeed the case. Then the demand will be huge all over the world.
It's gonna be really cool. But in this case, how will your platform make money?

You Can place the order now. The platform is there to accept your orders Smiley

Significantly reduced pricing. Take for example a typical bollard light that cost you around USD 450-500 in the market and with BAL, you get a product of similar design and quality in USD 44.

The project is very promising but will wait until it is already reality. So many projects that are great and promising but failed in actual implementation of the business. The price comparison is really attractive but hopefully you will be successful in reaching out your market.

We appreciate your positive feedback on the project. For your reference, we would like to point out that the core component i.e. Light Finder is already implemented and you as a buyer can submit your requirements anytime at buyanylight.com

I would like to understand due to what you will be able to provide prices lower than competitors? And what exactly will the blockchain be used for.

First of all, we are removing the role of intermediaries not only from the LED market but from payment processing as well. Second, all orders for the Light Finder project are presented before manufacturers who bid and compete for the RFQ. The best quote is selected and presented to the buyer. So during the whole process, a big number of intermediaries and the costs associated with them is eliminated which help us reduce the price. 

if you already have a fully working product then why did you decide to conduct sales rounds ?
I mean, if it's a successful business.

It will be really cool and I will support the project. These will be unique solutions. It will be fine and I am happy to support the project.

Thank You. You will still get 17.5% discount on the IEO price.

The project is very promising but will wait until it is already reality. So many projects that are great and promising but failed in actual implementation of the business. The price comparison is really attractive but hopefully you will be successful in reaching out your market.

The team essentially offers unique solutions.
It's a billion-dollar market. So in fact, the prospects are huge.

Yes, you are very right. USD 112.5 Billion Market by 2024.

please tell me who at the moment you see competitors of this platform ? I just wish I could understand that.

I didn't see anything so large-scale in fact.
So I think in many ways they will be pioneers in this market.

We are unique in our own way and have no direct competitor. While Alibaba and Amazon upto an extent provides similar services like us, yet there is no platform dedicated for LED light sourcing, especially the one dealing directly with manufacturers.

I would like to understand with what partners you cooperate. I mean manufacturers of lighting devices or any famous designers.

First of all, we share the same origin with Almani Lighting LLC, Dubai and Almani Lighting Gmbh, Germany. This is a 5 years old company and has a reputable establishment across German and Middle East based lighting market.

Second, when it comes to manufacturers, we have already onboard more than 300 manufacturers: details of which of course can't be shared with public. But if you have requirements, you can certain list it now and we would ensure you get the right products at far better rates.   
Alpinio

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:27:20 AM

I liked that the team offers complete solutions and I think that it will be very convenient for all users and for business as well.

If it is cheaper than the competition it will definitely be in demand. But much will depend on the listing on the exchanges.
clenextalti

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:03:43 PM

I do not really understand what will happen to the volatility of the token. If there is a dump on the background of a bear market it will be unprofitable to pay for the services of the company.
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:30:44 PM

Designers it will be only one of pluses. But as I understand it will be and delivery services and installation services and much more.
Alpinio

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:00:15 PM

I liked that the team shows good results. And the main thing that users will be able to buy these products at much better prices and it's just fine.

But this is the main point and as I understand the blockchain should provide the best prices at the moment.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:29:45 PM

I have not seen such projects on the market. I mean, no one uses blockchain in this area. Can you tell us what benefits it gives you ?
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:58:49 PM

Yes, such partners would help the project to develop much faster. But at the moment I haven't seen any news about it.
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:19:49 PM

please tell me how your company plans to make money ? I just want to understand it. It will be any percentage of transactions or something like that. ?
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:43:40 PM

But all the same I would like to understand with what known producers you cooperate ? and do the goods pass any quality control ?
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:09:02 PM

now I will try to register on the platform in order to see how it all works.
Can I just buy some lights for me or not ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: