Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr. Spasybo

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 12:39:09 PM

I think you should try starting a company that deals with one of the world's problems, like language differences, philanthropy, the lack of transparency of student records ... After taking the first successful steps, put your ideas & company on the blockchain, so that investors can refer & trust your success history.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:42:32 PM

I am planning a blockchain project recently. So what do you think of the idea of ​​opening an account in a country where it is easy to join a mutual fund, joining a mutual fund, and liquidating it by blockchaining the funds?

I am just curious with your mutual fund idea and its connection to the blockchain. When you say "blockchaining the fund" is that referring to tokenizing the whole mutual fund project? Actually I have seen  similar projects before when ICOs were in the rage but I am not anymore sure  where are those projects now if they are still alive or already dead. But they were then dealing with cryptocurrencies and tokens that an investor can invest in like a portfolio.  Here in my country, we can access mutual funds since they are already available in the market and one can even start with just $125 so maybe you can base your project here if you want.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 12:58:58 PM

I am planning a blockchain project recently. So what do you think of the idea of ​​opening an account in a country where it is easy to join a mutual fund, joining a mutual fund, and liquidating it by blockchaining the funds?

I am just curious with your mutual fund idea and its connection to the blockchain. When you say "blockchaining the fund" is that referring to tokenizing the whole mutual fund project? Actually I have seen  similar projects before when ICOs were in the rage but I am not anymore sure  where are those projects now if they are still alive or already dead. But they were then dealing with cryptocurrencies and tokens that an investor can invest in like a portfolio.  Here in my country, we can access mutual funds since they are already available in the market and one can even start with just $125 so maybe you can base your project here if you want.

Blockchain is an innovative and revolutionary technology offering ultimate solutions for every industry which belongs to accounting and scalability. Already its proved, and many organizations already testing possibilities with blockchain technology.

Definitely, in the coming future, many banks, as well as financial entities, will start to use blockchain for more security, transparency, and scalability. Blockchain is a pioneering technology of the tokenized economy. And the coming future world will be digitalized with the help of blockchain technology and decentralized platfrom.

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:56:53 PM

People around the world know it's not easy to join a mutual fund.

It is also difficult to join funds easily online.

It's actually pretty easy to join a mutual fund scheme that invests your fund within the domestic market. For international market participants, the rule may be little different.

So what do you think of the idea of ​​opening an account in a country where it is easy to join a mutual fund, joining a mutual fund, and liquidating it by blockchaining the funds?

What do you mean by liquidating the invested amount through blockchaining?? Can you please explain in details.

Please answer a lot,
Team members or advisors on this project

Frankly I didn't get your business idea especially when you say liquidating the fund! Are you planning to launch a crypto based mutual fund where you will get investment in fiat and then invest that money into cryptos based on some pre-specified allocation? I mean that what mutual fund houses do!

hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:33:53 PM

I don't believe it's actually that hard to actually get into a fund, there's a bunch of investment firms that have decent turn-overs and all you need is to be a high-net-worth individual or be willing to chuck down funds to enter their firm.

Could you please explain some of your terms, are you describing an investment firm that purely operates in crypto-currency, so you'd only be pricing and investing in crypto-based projects? What is meant by a partnership with bigger investment firm, and liquidating the blockchain?

Do you have any funds to get this off the ground? Otherwise, it's going to be a steep hill for you to climb.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: