Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:16:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 260 dollar moneypak for at least 89 bcoins  (Read 1029 times)
hackattack2077 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

back in the game

View Profile
November 15, 2011, 09:10:03 PM

Hi I have a 260 dollar moneypak,and need at least 89 bcoins. You can take my number first,then load it into your prepaid card,to verify it first. I dont know how all you guys are saying moneypak scams,when you can check the balance of the pak right away by depositing it in paypal,or in your prepaid card. I need an item off sr very badly,and desperately need these coins. Any help,thank you.
You can contact me at acidburn2k9@gmail.com for faster comms for subject put bcoins.
Hack

Successful Trades so far-
Haploid23,TangibleCryptography,FullLife,gigavps,imsaguy,superfastkyle,BCB,USD2BTC,astana,immukization,atc777,koukan exchange (awesome and fast service!!!!),DannyHamilton,Greendots,and escrow all the way through JohnK(Global Moderator/Grand Pooh-Ba) baby!!! (Now Dannyhamilton is my go to guy for escrow,he's a pro!)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: