Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:02:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!! THE MOST EXCITING NEWS TODAY !!! FOR YOU ???  (Read 1839 times)
counos coin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 07:38:20 AM

What excites you today ?

Share this with others .... (about Altcoin)

Be prepared !!!  It 's going to break the record of the most comments

http://imageserver.ir/96400/Tell%20Others%20Logo.jpg
We should atleast appreciate some s good news because it signifies the continuous growth and development of crypto. Let us not be self centered wherein we are always looking forward on the good news that benefits us alone. We should be mindful of what's happening outside our area so that we may know if it is already a good time to invest or not. In my case, I always keep myself updated so that I can adjust whatever's needed to be adjusted in my investments based on the news that I am reading.

These days are much more excited by bad news
so that we must sit down and watch
There 's nothing we can do .
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alisorena1993

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:38:51 AM

I don't think there is any interesting cryptocurrency news for me. most of the news I hear is about fraud and scammers that are increasingly in cryptocurrency. the altcoin market continues to decline. all this news makes me less excited. but I realize this is a risk that I must face when entering the crypto market. Very volatile cryptocurrency can go up and down without anyone knowing. so we have to be patient in order to make a profit.

Yeah, me too. I don't have a big interest in the news because I see that every news on many websites was almost the same. They have the same point to tell other people but with a different word. I think it's better to analyze the market only because we will see if there is a good time to buy or sell and if there is something happen in the market, we will know what we need to do. But reading the news will be necessary because that will add more information to us and maybe that will help us in analyzing the price at the market.

The news are even running out of real news nowadays. There is not much to write about, I noticed this. News publications are now writing stories about speculations and opinions which are not actually news in its true sense of the word. In times like this, I hate to read the likes of coindesk, ccn, cointelegraph, etc. They are just writing something for the sake of having something to publish.

Newspapers and at general Media is in service of wealth people. we should appreciate platforms like Bitcointalk that allow us to know every project by their owners not by fake news. So i'm happy to participate in this forums to update my knowledge about new projects and detect potentially scams or good ones that when time for invest arrive so I'd be prepared.
counos coin (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 11:45:17 AM

I don't think there is any interesting cryptocurrency news for me. most of the news I hear is about fraud and scammers that are increasingly in cryptocurrency. the altcoin market continues to decline. all this news makes me less excited. but I realize this is a risk that I must face when entering the crypto market. Very volatile cryptocurrency can go up and down without anyone knowing. so we have to be patient in order to make a profit.

Yeah, me too. I don't have a big interest in the news because I see that every news on many websites was almost the same. They have the same point to tell other people but with a different word. I think it's better to analyze the market only because we will see if there is a good time to buy or sell and if there is something happen in the market, we will know what we need to do. But reading the news will be necessary because that will add more information to us and maybe that will help us in analyzing the price at the market.

The news are even running out of real news nowadays. There is not much to write about, I noticed this. News publications are now writing stories about speculations and opinions which are not actually news in its true sense of the word. In times like this, I hate to read the likes of coindesk, ccn, cointelegraph, etc. They are just writing something for the sake of having something to publish.

Newspapers and at general Media is in service of wealth people. we should appreciate platforms like Bitcointalk that allow us to know every project by their owners not by fake news. So i'm happy to participate in this forums to update my knowledge about new projects and detect potentially scams or good ones that when time for invest arrive so I'd be prepared.

I liked your idea very much .
This way of thinking will lead to your growth in society
Read the below if you are interested  in research
Maybe the next project you 're familiar with is our project

https://www.counos.io/Data/Sites/1/media/whitepages/counos-coin-page.pdf
https://portaldobitcoin.com/counos-coin-cca-a-moeda-realmented-escentralizada/
https://www.ccn.com/counos-coin-cca-real-decentralize-coin-give-free-16mil-coins-plus-100k-usd-free-lottery/
https://www.ccn.com/why-the-crypto-users-will-prefer-skip-steps-and-jump-directly-into-counos
fvali_klinag

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:50:01 AM

Today I am pleased to see my target altcoins namely LTC falling in price from 0.0068 to 0.0064. This is the most exciting news today for me because I can finally buy LTC, at a pretty cheap price. LTC includes altcoins that have good potential for short-term trading, after buying at current prices. I will set a target sell at 0.007 because I believe the movement of LTC is very fast, this week i hope my taget was reached. Hopefully my prediction is correct.

I think your LTC price predicts that it's going to decrease, because Bitcoin is still down in the present. But i think it's going to grow in the near future, everything good will come to you.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:37:04 PM

I am still on the lookout for the news that will excite me, hut I am yet to come across any. Instead of being excited, my portfolio is plummeting. Although, I have been trying to see what will become of NEO. I still believe in it and I feel it will come out strong. Year 2020 is going to be an amazing year for so many altcoins.
Alisorena1993

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:50:16 PM

Today I am pleased to see my target altcoins namely LTC falling in price from 0.0068 to 0.0064. This is the most exciting news today for me because I can finally buy LTC, at a pretty cheap price. LTC includes altcoins that have good potential for short-term trading, after buying at current prices. I will set a target sell at 0.007 because I believe the movement of LTC is very fast, this week i hope my taget was reached. Hopefully my prediction is correct.

I love that coin but to be honest, most of the time LTC duplicate BTC in falls so we should wait till Bears are cleared and BTC begins to rise.
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:00:01 PM

What makes me interested is that bitcoin info is down everywhere. Everyone talked about it, even my Facebook friends. What makes me happy again is that I can buy it, although not much, at least I use it for long-term savings.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
Alisorena1993

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:12:00 PM

What makes me interested is that bitcoin info is down everywhere. Everyone talked about it, even my Facebook friends. What makes me happy again is that I can buy it, although not much, at least I use it for long-term savings.

I think BTC will fall more 'till 15-20 nov. and then will begins to rise.
Alisorena1993

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:28:47 PM

I am still on the lookout for the news that will excite me, hut I am yet to come across any. Instead of being excited, my portfolio is plummeting. Although, I have been trying to see what will become of NEO. I still believe in it and I feel it will come out strong. Year 2020 is going to be an amazing year for so many altcoins.

I'm very hopeful for 2020. I wish some good project like Counos Coin will born and save the market from scammers!
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:57:04 PM

Yes that's a positive thought though but we need to be sure that the value will pump as last December was one of the worst situation wherein there were too much of hope for bull run which did not take place and this year halving is the only hope which we are depending on for short term pump.  I believe we have missed the Golden opportunity to buy during second quarter of this year.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:04:22 PM

I also like that, I'm still looking for news that is enough to make me feel surprised. so far, I am still looking for information about things that can make cryptocurrency pump prices, especially bitcoin. but the news about the decline in bitcoin yesterday hit me, so right now I'm waiting for information about the price of bitcoin to return to normal, or pump. maybe the development of halving, or something like that can make me excited. but until now, I still continue to look for the news in crypto media.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:07:53 PM

What excites you today ?

Share this with others .... (about Altcoin)

Be prepared !!!  It 's going to break the record of the most comments

I'm going to tell others about Bitcoin but not altcoins, Bitcoin dominance is very huge and if I am goign to invite people in Cryptocurrency I will let them first discover Bitcoin and once they learn how to use trade and invest in Bitcoin, it's up for them to discover altcoins that they want to invest or support, everything should start with Bitcoin and not on any altcoins.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 06:08:12 PM

It is more depressive at the moment to look at CMC. No updates are coming, no further progress, just another downfall. Right now, crypto is really unstable and it does not seem like we are going up in the nearest future.

Indeed it is so depressing but the thought of buying these promising altcoin during its dip and selling it on its rally is surely exciting to think.  It may take sometime but it would definitely happen.  Just look at ETH and its all time high.  Imagine buying it at this rate and holding it till ETH create a new ATH, isn't that exciting?  Though we need to be patience and hodl.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Alisorena1993

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:58:26 PM

It is more depressive at the moment to look at CMC. No updates are coming, no further progress, just another downfall. Right now, crypto is really unstable and it does not seem like we are going up in the nearest future.

Indeed it is so depressing but the thought of buying these promising altcoin during its dip and selling it on its rally is surely exciting to think.  It may take sometime but it would definitely happen.  Just look at ETH and its all time high.  Imagine buying it at this rate and holding it till ETH create a new ATH, isn't that exciting?  Though we need to be patience and hodl.

Yes this is very exiting. I think LTC have that potential too. we should find some good altcoin and invest in them for long term.
what do u think about this new coin named Counos Coin?
Alisorena1993

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:33:34 PM

BTC price is rocketing! Shocked

guys do you think its beginning of end year ride?
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 07:42:56 PM

i think bullrun will set from now.bitcoin price make a spike if looking at chart.china president release good news from community.as we know china has biggest investor in crypto market.their contribution could make market move up or down extremely.and now we were lucky looking  bitcoin price rise around $1000 only on few hours.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Alisorena1993

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:55:22 PM

i think bullrun will set from now.bitcoin price make a spike if looking at chart.china president release good news from community.as we know china has biggest investor in crypto market.their contribution could make market move up or down extremely.and now we were lucky looking  bitcoin price rise around $1000 only on few hours.

do you think BTC gonna step back before rocketing or I miss the opportunity to buy?
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:30:46 PM

I would like to know what caused such pump today. +15% growth must mean something big because the market sentiment few hours ago was very bad. I read predictions like, back to the 1000USD and so on.
And now, people are talking again about 14 000USD, such a crazy market.  Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:34:28 PM

today market are moved significant after xin jinping are fully supported bitcoin and blockchain industry in china.

I would like to know what caused such pump today. +15% growth must mean something big because the market sentiment few hours ago was very bad. I read predictions like, back to the 1000USD and so on.
And now, people are talking again about 14 000USD, such a crazy market.  Cheesy
maybe this pumped are affet from xin jinping statement, that's why market are respond with positif movement

laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:47:34 PM

I tried to imagine holding a token that does not have much value, but with the possibility of gaining more value later in future. These are the type of tokens I am after and I have started working towards it by having one now. This is giving me so much excitement that I can confidently tell people around me to invest in it before it grows above where it is now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: